ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shoaib123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by Shoaib123 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:26 am

Zaroob wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:33 am
Hi all.
Actually i have l applied visitors visa for my mother and nephew on feb 2019 and again in april 2019 unfortunately both time have been refused,then i decided to go in judicial review,the home office did not response pre action protocol letter in 14 days so my solicitor filed judicial review against home office,
Now the good news is home office today informed my solicitor they decided to overturn the decision.
My solicitor informed me the UKVI abu dhabi will send you call letter in next few days for passport submission.
My question is will UKVI ABU DHABI email me call letter or they send by post .
please if any body of such experience or anybody knows about this please inform me.I will be very grateful for this act of kindness.your cooperation regarding this matter will highly appreciated.

Shoaib123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shoaib123 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 am

Zaroob, they will send u email,

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:01 pm

thanks very much shoib sb do you now how long it will take ,already two weeks has passed now if i email to ask do you where i need to email?

ramiz11
Newly Registered
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ramiz11 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:32 am

Applications submitted 27th May (Online)
Fingerprints (Biometrics) & documents submitted: 2nd June
Email Received "Issued" 26th June ( Embassy was closed for 8 days due to Eid Holidays)
Passports Collected (Still waiting for VFS to send email or SMS)

Just want to know what does "Your UK visa application has been issued" this mean in the email from the embassy.

ramiz11
Newly Registered
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ramiz11 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:42 am

Yasir Bahi any update? After receiving issue email, in how many days VFS email/call you for passport collection?
YasirMoin wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:11 pm
Hi,

Guys I have received an email from UK emabasy with comments, "Your visa application has been issued" on 14th May and now waiting for VFS call/sms for passport collection. I am located in Riyadh Saudia Arabia. Still nothing from VFS. Any information how much time they take to respond. Can someone from Riyadh share his/her experience in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Yasir

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Applications submitted 24th May (Online)
Fingerprints (Biometrics) & documents submitted: 31st May
Email Received "Concluded" 23rd June Sunday
Passport Collection Email Received: 26th June

Concluded means Rejected visa 110%.

amalattar86
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by amalattar86 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello Guys,
I just want to share my experience to avoid confusion here. Some people don’t come back to this blog in order to share what happens to their visa application once they received their results but in my case, I return back here. Last day I received an email stating this:

Subject: Your Visa Application: GWF041XXXXXXX

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been concluded and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

Regards,

UKVI Riyadh

If you notice they include the subject line my Ref No. which appear if you apply via online (It will automatically create when applying online) and they are also polite as they include “Dear Applicant”. I was so worried if it is denied or approved until I received my passport today. It was “Approved” and what makes me more surprise is that it is “Multiple Entry”. So if you have the same email I believe you all have these positive results.

faltupost
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by faltupost » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:39 pm

Biomatric : 11th June - Lahore

Email came: 27th June

When should i expect a call/email from gerry's?

SairaQasim
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by SairaQasim » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:45 am

amalattar86 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:44 pm
Hello Guys,
I just want to share my experience to avoid confusion here. Some people don’t come back to this blog in order to share what happens to their visa application once they received their results but in my case, I return back here. Last day I received an email stating this:

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been concluded and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

Regards,

UKVI Riyadh

If you notice they include the subject line my Ref No. which appear if you apply via online (It will automatically create when applying online) and they are also polite as they include “Dear Applicant”. I was so worried if it is denied or approved until I received my passport today. It was “Approved” and what makes me more surprise is that it is “Multiple Entry”. So if you have the same email I believe you all have these positive results.
Hi there .... i got same kinda email but my application got refused .. subject was 'your visa application' and they started like

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

I think U r just lucky that your application got approved otherwise every1 else faced the same thing concluded means 'refusal' ..

Rizwan123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rizwan123 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:16 am

ysarfraz wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:40 am
We recieved same email, just instead of "issued" its says "concluded" , its my aunt's third application and in first two (refusals) we only recieved passport collection email from VFS.

After that email how long you have to wait for passport collection email? can you please post your dad's timeline? Thanks

Rizwan123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Please can you guide me any good consultant in khi as my mum applied 5 times and got refused! This time she got a conclu

Post by Rizwan123 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:19 am

Plz can u guide a good consultant in khi as I am in stress, my mum applied for times on past few years and got refused each time, she submitted on 10/06/19 and got a concluded email today which means a refusal?

ramiz11
Newly Registered
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ramiz11 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:12 am

ALHAMDULLILAH Today receive the passport with visa sticker. Yes visa application "Issue" means approval

The first email was received on 10th June regarding processing has been started and on 23rd June receive the email regarding issuing the application. And today i collected my passport ( I was busy so today i went to pick my passport from VFS Global) in approx 2 weeks they complete my application. If anyone wants to know anything regarding the process feel to write.

Best of luck to waiting candidates.

Casa

Re: Please can you guide me any good consultant in khi as my mum applied 5 times and got refused! This time she got a co

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:28 am

Rizwan123 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:19 am
Plz can u guide a good consultant in khi as I am in stress, my mum applied for times on past few years and got refused each time, she submitted on 10/06/19 and got a concluded email today which means a refusal?
Post this in the General sub-forum with the reasons for the four refusals. However, under the Board Ts&Cs, members are not permitted to post recommendations of legal professionals.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Coconuts3
Newly Registered
Columbia

Post by Coconuts3 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:44 am

It depends does t contain her reference number ? Does it say dear customer or dear applicant?

Coconuts3
Newly Registered
Columbia

Post by Coconuts3 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:47 am

SairaQasim wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:45 am
amalattar86 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:44 pm
Hello Guys,

Dear Applicant,

Regards,

UKVI Riyadh

Hi there .... i got same kinda email but my application got refused .. subject was 'your visa application' and they started like

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

I think U r just lucky that your application got approved otherwise every1 else faced the same thing concluded means 'refusal' ..
Hi there,

I think you didn’t read the previous post properly. It was saying that if you got a concluded email which contains a reference number and dear applicant ! Yours didn’t contain none of those so therefore it is not the same

Coconuts3
Newly Registered
Columbia

Re: Please can you guide me any good consultant in khi as my mum applied 5 times and got refused! This time she got a co

Post by Coconuts3 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:00 am

Casa wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:28 am
Rizwan123 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:19 am
Post this in the General sub-forum with the reasons for the four refusals. However, under the Board Ts&Cs, members are not permitted to post recommendations of legal professionals.
Sadly each time you get refused it increases your chances of being refuse next time you apply. What you have to do it’s figure out what your doing wrong in the first place in what are you failing and if there is hope to apply again because if the circumstances of a person haven’t changed, the answer would be the same.

About the concluded email just look if it has the reference number and a dear applicant. Subheading.

Rizwan123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rizwan123 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:19 pm

It has a reference number starting from GW ——and it says dear customer... what does this mean?
My father passed away few years ago and my mum is alone , all my siblings are in Uk, she wants to visit us, what is the best way she can visit us ?? She came once in 2013 then after that it was refused five times , don’t know what to do?? Please guide me

Coconuts3
Newly Registered
Columbia

Post by Coconuts3 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:58 pm

[quote=Rizwan123 post_id=1798253 time=1561922348 user_id=220650]
It has a reference number starting from GW ——and it says dear customer... what does this mean?
My father passed away few years ago and my mum is alone , all my siblings are in Uk, she wants to visit us, what is the best way she can visit us ?? She came once in 2013 then after that it was refused five times , don’t know what to do?? Please guide me.

this are just speculations, but usually an email with “issued” means approved and an email with “concluded” means rejection. However, some people have got a “concluded” email with a reference number in the subject and they were successful!

about your mother application I think your mother being alone is probably the reason why she has been refused the visa. This is because she has no family ties in her country. What about work? Or properties? She could show economic ties.

If your mother is sick or very old you could instead try to apply to take her to you as a dependant.

Rizwan123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rizwan123 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:57 pm

ramiz11 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:12 am
ALHAMDULLILAH Today receive the passport with visa sticker. Yes visa application "Issue" means approval

The first email was received on 10th June regarding processing has been started and on 23rd June receive the email regarding issuing the application. And today i collected my passport ( I was busy so today i went to pick my passport from VFS Global) in approx 2 weeks they complete my application. If anyone wants to know anything regarding the process feel to write.

Hi,
Are u from khi? Can u guide which consultant u go to ? I am very depressed for my mum , she is alone there!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:58 pm

Rizwan123 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:57 pm
ramiz11 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:12 am

Hi,
Are u from khi? Can u guide which consultant u go to ? I am very depressed for my mum , she is alone there!
Members are not permitted to name consultants or post any such detail on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rizwan123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rizwan123 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:02 pm

Coconuts3 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:58 pm
Rizwan123 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:19 pm
My father passed away few years ago and my mum is alone , all my siblings are in Uk, she wants to visit us, what is the best way she can visit us ?? She came once in 2013 then after that it was refused five times , don’t know what to do?? Please guide me.

If we call her as dependant still which visa shall we apply for as I am seeking asylum and my two brothers have sponsored her but they make the same objection on overstaying as she is alone so what shall be fine in that case? How to satisfy them ? Or if we can make another application on what basis?

this are just speculations, but usually an email with “issued” means approved and an email with “concluded” means rejection. However, some people have got a “concluded” email with a reference number in the subject and they were successful!

about your mother application I think your mother being alone is probably the reason why she has been refused the visa. This is because she has no family ties in her country. What about work? Or properties? She could show economic ties.

If your mother is sick or very old you could instead try to apply to take her to you as a dependant.

How to apply for dependant visa for her? Which category and what documents to be submitted? Can u guide plz?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:04 pm

Rizwan123 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:02 pm
How to apply for dependant visa for her? Which category and what documents to be submitted? Can u guide plz?
This is NOT a question for this visitor visa topic like this one. There is a family immigration sub forum for such questions and circumstances.

immigration-for-family-members/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Fara
Newly Registered

Post by Fara » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:42 am

Hello everyone.
My sister applied for visit Visa to attend her graduation ceremony. She got an email

Subject:UK Visa application:GWF.....
Dear customer,
Your UK Visa application has been concluded.

So could anyone tell me does it mean 100% rejection??as she got Visa 2 times before one student Visa and then one visit Visa.

ramiz11
Newly Registered
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ramiz11 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:27 pm

I am sorry this means rejection. As i just got the UK visa. My case was also the same i am also going to attend my graduation ceremony. There is something wrong in your application thats why it got refused. Check again the visa application.

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasan65 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:25 am

Fara wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:42 am
Hello everyone.
My sister applied for visit Visa to attend her graduation ceremony. She got an email

Subject:UK Visa application:GWF.....
Dear customer,
Your UK Visa application has been concluded.

So could anyone tell me does it mean 100% rejection??as she got Visa 2 times before one student Visa and then one visit Visa.
Hi.....Kindly share your timeline.........