ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Granted

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sabi27
Mood:

Re: ILR Tier 2 application

Post by sabi27 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:43 pm

1. You don't need to submit anything extra than what is asked on the checklist.

2. You don't need any template for consent, consent form will be generated when you submit your application. You and your wife (if you have joint account) will have to sign it.

3. You should take all your and your wife's current and previous passports. They will only scan current passports but it does not harm to take previous passports with you.

4. While uploading the documents on Sopra Steira website, they will tell you what max size of the file is allowed. Better scan your documents in Grey-scale/black&white and with 200 or 300 dpi as recommended by them.
kikhan wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:45 pm
Hi
I am submitting application for ILR as Tier 2 General, two questions regarding checklist which was created

1- Do I need t o submit anything extra apart from the check list created?
2- is there a specific form or template for
a- Consent form for HO to request verification checks on myself for joint accounts or third party accounts. (I ticked the box YES for this question in the application form because I have joint account with my wife- do I need to tick it as Yes)
b- Declaration signed by myself to confirm consent for HO to request verification checks
3- they have only asked for the passports which I used to travel to or remain in UK, so I do not need to submit all previous passports?
4- is there any specific max size for the scanned documents?

Thanks
Khizar

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:57 am

Thanks a lot

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:16 pm

4- is there any specific max size for the scanned documents?
The site allows max file size of 6 MB per file.

kikhan
Pakistan

document checklist for ILR

Post by kikhan » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Hi,
I am going for my biometrics on Tuesday, I was going through the checklist, a few concerns:
They have asked two or three times in the checklist about the following:
1- the passport or travel document
2-all previous passports or travel documents
and in my case its the same thing my two passports which I used to travel to and from UK(am I missing something or mis-interpretting it? do I need to submit anything else also?
same thing
1- BRP
2- Evidence of immigration status
again its BRP in my case (I was issued paper visa on my passport in 2014 and have currently my BRP)
again do I need to submit anything else?

lastly they have asked for
Declaration signed by Mr xxx to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks.
(where to find this- on completion of my application I downloaded 3 consent forms for home office, one for me and other two for me and my wife. is this the same thing? or is this the declaration I ticked while I completed my online application.
I am worried as I am travelling quite far for my biometrics and want to make sure to submit and take all my documents.
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: document checklist for ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:02 pm

1) current passport
2) previous passports
3) BRP and proof of immigration status is the same. All you need is BRP.

4) You would have got a link to download consent form or you can also download after the payment step. There are 3 parts. Sign accordingly.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

kikhan
Pakistan

Re: document checklist for ILR

Post by kikhan » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:14 pm

thanks

kikhan
Pakistan

ILR Granted

Post by kikhan » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Hi all,
first of all thanks a lot for all the help and guidance, this forum had made it so easy.
Timeline
03/07 Application submitted and Super priority appointment taken on extra payment in Glasgow
9/7 0800 hrs UKVCAS appointment which lasted for 30 minutes for family of 5. Ive uploaded all the documents earlier
9/7 1100 hrs I rcvd the following email

I’m pleased to confirm that your applications for leave have now been granted. You will receive your decision letters in due course which will explain your leave in more detail.

Last question: This email means ILR is granted? do I need to do anything now or just wait for the letter and BRP?

Thanks again everyone who responded and helped

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Granted

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:06 pm

just wait.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

OhmV

Post by OhmV » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi there,
I am facing the same issue of not getting the option to apply for super priority, with only standard service being shown. Could you please advise how you got around this issue.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:12 am

OhmV wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:57 pm
Hi there,
I am facing the same issue of not getting the option to apply for super priority, with only standard service being shown. Could you please advise how you got around this issue.
Thanks
You hold tier 1 ent, super priority is not available for this visa category

The user in this topic held tier 2 general.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.