ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and kids born in different countries

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sathesh_pandian
Newly Registered
India

ILR and kids born in different countries

Post by sathesh_pandian » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:52 am

HI,
i recently got ILR and applied Tax free child care for my british born daughter (2.5 years) and applied the same for my indian born son(7 years). They accepted my daughter's application for tax free child care but rejected my son's by saying "Unfortunately you're not eligible to get Tax-Free Childcare for XXX because:

• Your child's details couldn't be found. Please check their details are correct and reapply".

They mentioned that i can apply for a mandatory review but need to understand whether it will work or not?

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: ILR and kids born in different countries

Post by JB007 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:14 am

sathesh_pandian wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:52 am
HI,
i recently got ILR and applied Tax free child care for my british born daughter (2.5 years) and applied the same for my indian born son(7 years). They accepted my daughter's application for tax free child care but rejected my son's by saying "Unfortunately you're not eligible to get Tax-Free Childcare for XXX because:

• Your child's details couldn't be found. Please check their details are correct and reapply".

They mentioned that i can apply for a mandatory review but need to understand whether it will work or not?

Did you check that you had given the correct details for your son to enable them to find him on their systems?

If you need help with filling in your application, the CAB will be able to provide that.

sathesh_pandian
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR and kids born in different countries

Post by sathesh_pandian » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:07 am

For my daughter, i entered her British Birth certificate number and for my son, they didnt ask anything to provide so where do i need to give his indian passport /BRP details in that application?