ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen Visa France - appointment issues

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ShielaHussain
Newly Registered

Schengen Visa France - appointment issues

Post by ShielaHussain » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:25 pm

Reaching out for help with getting an appointment at the Manchester Visa contact Centre. Online Application is in limbo as I am unable to book an appointment. Been ringing them every day since last Thursday but no one picks up and recorded message says to request call back. So far, 5 working days and no call back.

My daughter in law has a UK residence permit and is married to a British Citizen. We have one week holiday booked for centerparcs in France and unable to get advice on conflicting information about visa requirements. Have filled in online visa application and registered on the TLS contact centre to try to book appointment but they deleted my registration 3 times now and I have to keep repeating the process. Any advice appreciated; particularly with getting someone from the contact centre to get in touch.