ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLScontact website problem for Schengen Visa to France

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

beilun
Newly Registered
China

TLScontact website problem for Schengen Visa to France

Post by beilun » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Hi
I am applying Schengen visa for a holiday in France.Now after filling the application form online,I have to go through TLScontact website in order to make an appiontment. However,there is a problem! Before making an appiontment,I need to fill a online form to give some basic information required,but when I choose the visa type, there is no way that I can choose! They give you a list of visa types,but there is no option that you can click on to confirm! Very frustrated!
Is there anybody here who has the same problem? I would be truly grateful for your advice!

Kind regards
Bei

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: TLScontact website problem for Schengen Visa to France

Post by Caravel88 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:18 pm

You should try with a different browser / computer.
Otherwise try calling them.
beilun wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 pm
Hi
I am applying Schengen visa for a holiday in France.Now after filling the application form online,I have to go through TLScontact website in order to make an appiontment. However,there is a problem! Before making an appiontment,I need to fill a online form to give some basic information required,but when I choose the visa type, there is no way that I can choose! They give you a list of visa types,but there is no option that you can click on to confirm! Very frustrated!
Is there anybody here who has the same problem? I would be truly grateful for your advice!

Kind regards
Bei

ShielaHussain
Newly Registered

Re: TLScontact website problem for Schengen Visa to France

Post by ShielaHussain » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:28 pm

I’m interest in what the outcome of this was. Reaching out for help with getting an appointment at the Manchester Visa contact Centre. Online Application is in limbo as I am unable to book an appointment. Been ringing them every day since last Thursday but no one picks up and recorded message says to request call back. So far, 5 working days and no call back.