ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Natalya
Newly Registered
Mood:
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Natalya » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:14 pm

Hi guys,
Super Priority Service? I applied on 10th May using it in Croydon (Set M after 5 years route), and only today I have received an email that I was granted ILR. A week ago I wrote to complaint department asking for a refund £800. I know many people had the same issue with such service. I wish they still had the same service as before when actually it was checked by person while you were waiting.
I didn't scanned any documents myself before,I let SOPRA to do it. I even missed a singed declaration from my husband but I had a paper form with me and section 14 I believe with his signature. I got an automatic reply from them as well My case raises issues and they have require to consider and reach a decision :roll:
Too many people applying as I could see, and don't get why fees are increased and service has gone down.

Natalya
Newly Registered
Mood:
Russia

Post by Natalya » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:24 pm

raindays19 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:49 pm
Hi everyone! I am new here, so sorry in advance for the silly questions I'm about to ask but hoping someone can clarify this for me. I am really in a bit of a tight timescale with my visa application so will go for super priority hoping this will speed things up a little bit.

1. With the new system, once I pay the fee and confirm I have all documents in place, and I book an appointment for biometrics, does anyone know if there there is a time in the day that new slots are added?
2. Does it matter if I have this appointment at a core centre or in a library?
3. With the 24 hour target, is it 1 working day, or 3 working days for non-complex cases?
4. How does the HO inform applicants about outcome? Email? Letter?
5. How long should I expect the BRP to arrive?

Thank you so much!
About slots not sure.
24 Hour target :?: 3 days they say, I used such service for ILR 10th May and got reply only today.
Via email.
I waited last time back to 2016 more then 10 days.

monza

Post by monza » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Mo1993 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:29 pm
Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
Hi all

I recived the below email for IRL application...

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

Is there anyone who had the same experience? Is it approved or rejected ,?
Hi Tsion
What was your decision on the letter as I received same email ?
Hi I got the same email, do you know what was the outcome, i am but afraid as wording is quite different then who got visa.

manitops

Post by manitops » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:38 pm

I am pleased to say that my application for ILR SET(M) has been granted. Good luck to everyone waiting and my MP helped me a lot with escalating.

Applied for ILR Route : SET M, Spouse visa, Super Priority
Date application sent :2nd June 2019
Biometric :Next day Appointment at the London premium lounge
Date Biometrics Enrolled :3rd June 2019
Complex Letter received : 4th June 2019
MP 1st escalation: 4th June 2019
MP 2nd escalation 11th June 2019
MP 3rd escalation 18th June 2019

BRP checker online Status

You can work in the UK

Details
There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK.

I just received the below email and also checked the

Dear XX XXXXXXXXX,

I am pleased to confirm that your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) via post in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.

Thank you for using our Super Priority Service.

Yours sincerely,

monza

Post by monza » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:57 pm

yasodareddy wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:58 pm
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.
I have received this mail from home office, can anyone tell me what does it mean?
Hi Reddy, What was the out come?. i got the same email.

Drdelacruziii
Philippines

Post by Drdelacruziii » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:14 am

allyf wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:24 pm
oldmankensey wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:18 pm
having paid for a 24hr decision, if they take 4-6 days with me, there's no way on earth I won't be claiming at least a partial refund, especially as it's ILR I'm going for and there'll be no further need to keep the HO sweet. :D
Hello Allyf,
Did the HO refund your super priority? I have just had my biometrics and all my documents has digitally scanned and submitted yesterday at 9:30am but no email from HO at all. It’s just annoying and disappointing that we paid for 24hours decision that they cannot fulfilled.

ucugo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by ucugo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 pm

I have been reading every post on this thread since i submitted my application for ILR using the super priority service and wish to post my own experience going through this process.
Time line:

06 - 06 - 2019 I applied for ILR using SET M.
26 - 06 - 2019 I submitted my application at UKVCAS in Croydon
29 - 06 - 2019: I received a letter telling me that my ILR has been approved on 26 - 06 - 2019.

The only thing that i wanted to highlight is that, i noticed that most people in this forum have received an email to confirm the processing of there application.But that was not the same in my case. Although i did check here https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question on thursday the 27th of June with my current BRP and the detail was showing that 'There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK.'

I hope someone will find this information helpful.

I am now awaiting for my BRP card to arrive. Good luck to everyone going through this process.

manitops

Post by manitops » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:41 pm

congrats

If your status changed in the Prove your status gov site on the 27th, that would imply that a decision was made within 24hrs or at least next day after biometric. The email might have gone into your junk or maybe not sent at all

Also check the date on the approval letter

ucugo wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 pm
I have been reading every post on this thread since i submitted my application for ILR using the super priority service and wish to post my own experience going through this process.
Time line:

29 - 06 - 2019: I received a letter telling me that my ILR has been approved on 26 - 06 - 2019.

The only thing that i wanted to highlight is that, i noticed that most people in this forum have received an email to confirm the processing of there application.But that was not the same in my case. Although i did check here https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question on thursday the 27th of June with my current BRP and the detail was showing that 'There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK.'

I am now awaiting for my BRP card to arrive. Good luck to everyone going through this process.

panicbutton2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by panicbutton2019 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:03 pm

Hello everyone,

I applied for a Tier 2 Extension using the 5-Day UKVCAS Priority service with biometrics registered on 10/06/2019. I got my BRP straight through on 13/06/2019 with no other accompanying letters/acknowledgement. Its been 3 weeks now and still no sign of it. Is this usual?

Moreover, is it OK for an old BRP to show up as invalid on the Right to Work portal after a new BRP has been assigned? I also checked this new BRP number on the portal and it couldn't find it. Has anyone else had any issues with it?

Please do let me know. Many thanks in advance!

Drdelacruziii
Philippines

Post by Drdelacruziii » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:45 am

Mirza80 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:59 pm
Hello
I am going to apply for my wife visa extension.plz help me about scanning documents.
What should be the sequence to upload?
And each page should be under 6mb?
Thankx
Hell Mirza,
dint worry to much, just scan it and upload it. sopra will check it for your.

obbuser
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by obbuser » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm

Hi All,

I went in today and paid for the Super priority and got a reply this afternoon stating "I’m pleased to confirm that your application for further leave to remain under FLR (IR) of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course."

I applied as a spouse on an existing Ancestry visa.

Looking on the right to work site using my existing BRP I can see nothing has changed. I am having trouble finding the difference between decided vs grandted/denied. Can anyone provide me with some insight with this email wording?

I must admit the whole process has been a bit of a muck around.

monza

Post by monza » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:53 pm

obbuser wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm
Hi All,

I went in today and paid for the Super priority and got a reply this afternoon stating "I’m pleased to confirm that your application for further leave to remain under FLR (IR) of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course."

Looking on the right to work site using my existing BRP I can see nothing has changed. I am having trouble finding the difference between decided vs grandted/denied. Can anyone provide me with some insight with this email wording?

For me i got the same email https://www.immigrationboards.com/inde ... 4128.html

monza

Post by monza » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:00 pm

ucugo wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 pm
Time line:

Hi ucugo, How come your old BRP showing 'There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK.' on 27/06/2019? Is your old BRP number is same as new BRP number?

obbuser
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by obbuser » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:06 pm

monza wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:53 pm
obbuser wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm
Hi All,

For me i got the same email https://www.immigrationboards.com/inde ... 4128.html
please update once you get your letter :) I think you will be a couple of days ahead of me. Have you had any luck finding people who received the same wording and had been approved?

monza

Post by monza » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Found 3 people whose wording was same and got refused. And also in home office they mentioned if it is successful they mention in email otherwise we have to wait until hard copy latter by post.

monza

Post by monza » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:24 pm

I just ring, Homeoffice and they took details of applicant and they will revert back within 5 working days.

monza

Post by monza » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:16 pm

got refusal today by post, will update the details of refusal tonight.

obbuser
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by obbuser » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:10 pm

monza wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:16 pm
got refusal today by post, will update the details of refusal tonight.
Very sorry to hear monza. Hopefully there is still room to reapply

justlikehannah
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by justlikehannah » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:55 pm

Wanted to share my experience, having lurked on this board looking for good news while I prepared my application:

Route: Tier 2 to ILR with 2 dependants -- Super Priority Service
18 June 2019: submitted application online
3 July 2019: 10.30AM appointment at core service point in Croydon, finished about 11.45
3 July 2019: 1.51PM received email confirming leave was granted and BRP to follow

I scanned and uploaded before the appointment --

Passport + two previous passports
Husband and daughter's passports
BRP
Husband and daughter's BRP
Life in the UK pass certificate x 2 (me and my husband)
Most recent payslip
Most recent bank statement showing salary deposited
Document from sponsor confirming employment etc. plus approval of absences from UK
Document from previous Tier 2 sponsor including approval of absences from UK
Marriage certificate
Evidence of cohabitation with husband (7 letters over past two years -- council tax, utility bills, home insurance policy)
Child's UK birth certificate

Overall I liked Sopra Steria staff a lot -- very friendly when compared to same-day service at Lunar House, which I used previously. Wishing everyone luck with their applications! It is such a stressful process but I hope you all have a positive outcome.

jsp1983
Newly Registered

Post by jsp1983 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:32 pm

Hi,

Feedback on my ILR application.
I applied for ILR SET M. The realised that I do not qualify for SET M as I cannot combine PBS time with FLR M. Then varied my SET M application to SET LR

Stressful time but got ILR approved!

See my time line bow

SET M
SUPER PRIORITY SERVICE
◾️20th May - Application submitted online
◾️23rd May - Biometric appointment and documents provided
◾️24th May - receive automated delay email saying that ‘complex issues and application will not be processed within the 24 hour target’
◾️28th May - send email to case worker on UKVISETM@homeoffice.gov.uk (no response)
◾️28th May - Phone UKVI CONTACT CENTRE. They took my details and said somebody will phone me back with update.
◾️29th May - received automated email progress update from UKVI CONTACT CENTRE saying ‘We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and refund the super priority visa fee where appropriate’
◾️ 4th June - Phone UKVI CONTACT CENTRE - Follow up call. They Informed me high volume of application causing the delay.
HO will let me know if they require any additional info. Employer can phone above number to check right to work.
◾️6th Jun - send 2nd email to case worker on UKVISETM@homeoffice.gov.uk (no response)
◾️11th Jun - send escalation email to my MP asking to assist.
◾️ 17th June - Phone UKVI CONTACT CENTRE - Follow up call. They informed that they cannot help since it has not been 4 weeks since I received the automated email response (29th May)

Varied from SET M to SET LR
SUPER PRIORITY SERVICE
◾️21st June - Application submitted online
◾️22nd June - Biometric appointment and documents uploaded
◾️25th June - ILR SET (LR) approval email received - “Application for leave has now been granted”
◾️27th June - ILR Decision letter received from Home Office
◾️1st July - DX 1st Delivery attempt of BRP
◾️3rd July - Visa fee refund for SET (M) application
◾️4th July - DX delivery scheduled

supercub
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by supercub » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:25 am

Hi there, I enrolled on 21st Feb. Still have not heard a single word from them. Crazy as I need to travel on 7th April . They are just so slow and lazy. Did u escalate ?
[/quote]

Hi, what does it mean to "escalate" in this scenario and how do you do that?
Thanks!

bhumipatel
Newly Registered

Post by bhumipatel » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:04 pm

Hi there,
I am trying to book appointment with UKCAS but need UAN number but where should I find on pdf file of application?
Please someone guide me?

justlikehannah
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by justlikehannah » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:10 pm

bhumipatel wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:04 pm
Hi there,
I am trying to book appointment with UKCAS but need UAN number but where should I find on pdf file of application?
Please someone guide me?
Is it Unique Application Number? I think it is at the top of the document checklist pdf, if so.

bhumipatel
Newly Registered

Post by bhumipatel » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:43 am

Thank you for your help,
I have found UAN number 🙏🏻

Farah13
Canada

Post by Farah13 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:13 pm

Hi all

Had my super priority appointment today in Brighton at 10am.

I've heard nothing back from them at this point ...2:42pm. Just checked the right to work website - and it still has my July 8th 2019 as when I can legally work in the UK till.

UGH ... I hate this waiting.