ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Status change on ILR timeline thread

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

live4pride
- thin ice -

Status change on ILR timeline thread

Post by live4pride » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:24 am

Hi, I have been seeing this in few of the posts in the ILR timeline. Kindly update me for the link confirming the status change or confirm in what context the applicant is updating this status within ILR timeline thread.

I have seen few updates from applicants about this but never been able to find the link to check the status for my application.

I know there was a link around the time when I did my extension approved but that has been decommissioned..

Thanks for reading through. Any help is appreciated. 🙏🏼
where there's a will there's a way

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Status change on ILR timeline thread

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:28 am

There is no link to check the status of your application.

The link members are using is the right to work check link, which you use your BRP details for to check what it says. This link has been posted 100s of times already.

https://www.gov.uk/view-right-to-work
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

live4pride
- thin ice -

Re: Status change on ILR timeline thread

Post by live4pride » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:38 pm

Thank you
where there's a will there's a way