ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Victims of ETS Scam

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ali66
Mood:

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by ali66 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:28 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:33 am
Dear Hoss,

Thanks alot now choose a topic that you can talk about it nicely like u can talk about your country in general but not street english go to google write from google the history of your country and be 100% ready you can talk about 10 to 15 minutes then examiner will ask you questions about your country then he or she will ask you to ask him/her a question then thats et bro make sure you speak as clear as you can to shock home office.
Ali Khan555 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:49 pm
Dear all,

Can some one help me I have been waiting for over 5 weeks for the judge decision now can some one tell me why its taking so long???

your reply will be highly appreciated.

ali
Ali Khan555 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:49 pm
Dear all,

Can some one help me I have been waiting for over 5 weeks for the judge decision now can some one tell me why its taking so long???

your reply will be highly appreciated.

ali

Dear Ali khan555
my ftt court hearing was held on 3rd june and am still waiting for decision,
did you get your's?

please reply

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:27 am

Dear Ali66

my hearing was on 27 may its 6 weeks now but still waiting. although the judge said 2 to 3 weeks. I guess they are very busy.

how was your hearing?

what kind of application do you have with home office?

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:08 am

[quote="Ali Khan555" post_id=1800365 time=1562405222 user_id=192006]
Dear Ali66

my hearing was on 27 may its 6 weeks now but still waiting. although the judge said 2 to 3 weeks. I guess they are very busy.

how was your hearing?

Dear Ali khan555

they curtailed my spouse visa in 2014 due to toeic allegations, my JR was refused, then i applied for flr fp on human rights, which was also refused but got in country right of appeal, my wife is british,

i think are not busy but they holding toeic cases

Janaghan111
BANNED
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Janaghan111 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:39 pm

Dear Ali66

Dont worry the judge will allow your appeal om human rights just chil.

GEETA123
Newly Registered
India

Post by GEETA123 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:57 pm

HI ALI

My educational career was accelerating quite smoothly until I was alleged TOEIC deception. Suddenly I was not allowed to go the college anymore and my studies came to a grinding halt. It just didn’t end here, I had to transform myself into a law student to fight the allegation.

Whilst, I was studying at my institution, my visa was curtailed by the Home Office on the 29th Sept 2014. My sponor was forced to withdraw my sponsorship and since then I have been fighting an endless legal battle.

However, my solicitor had applied for the hearing to be adjourn but I am still awaiting court response which request has made on Thursday july 4th. I have need your advice when will be I can get response from the court and I don't where I am stand at the time .

On the other hand, I have emailed to SRA and rang them but the investigation officer said that he is still unable to provide me the timescale.

please give any advice.

kind Regard
geeta

Rabilal123
Newly Registered

Post by Rabilal123 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:37 pm

Hi brother, Did you get sealed order from Court of appeal before submitting HR grounds to home office >? Please give us some details. Good luck for your IELTS .
Dear all
I had submit my human rights submissions last week. Today my solicitor received a letter from home office. They said they want me to submit 1 relevant English test certificate.im going to do so. In sha Allah will give an ielts exm from trinity college nd send them in. Any one has got this kind of letter? Pls let me know. Thanx
[/quote]

Rabilal123
Newly Registered

Post by Rabilal123 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:48 pm

Hi , I have following questions regarding the case ;-
How long normally home office take to make decision on HR applications which are submitted after receiving Sealed order Court of appeal ?
Will Home office give in country right of appeal or will they ask for interview or another eng?Is there any chance that they can offer 60 days letter??
Thank you in advance

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:12 am

Janaghan111 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:39 pm
Dear Ali66

Dont worry the judge will allow your appeal om human rights just chil.
Dear Janaghan111
thank you for your message.
normally how long it takes after the court hearing?

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:18 am

GEETA123 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:57 pm
HI ALI

My educational career was accelerating quite smoothly until I was alleged TOEIC deception. Suddenly I was not allowed to go the college anymore and my studies came to a grinding halt. It just didn’t end here, I had to transform myself into a law student to fight the allegation.

Whilst, I was studying at my institution, my visa was curtailed by the Home Office on the 29th Sept 2014. My sponor was forced to withdraw my sponsorship and since then I have been fighting an endless legal battle.

However, my solicitor had applied for the hearing to be adjourn but I am still awaiting court response which request has made on Thursday july 4th. I have need your advice when will be I can get response from the court and I don't where I am stand at the time .

On the other hand, I have emailed to SRA and rang them but the investigation officer said that he is still unable to provide me the timescale.

please give any advice.

kind Regard
geeta

dear Geeta123

i thank you should make a human rights application first, on behalf of you family and private life. however it will be refused but you will get in country right of apeal at FTT.
then you will clear your deciption allegations in FFT and will get back your visa,

thank you

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:25 am

Rabilal123 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:48 pm
How long normally home office take to make decision on HR applications which are submitted after receiving Sealed order Court of appeal ?
Will Home office give in country right of appeal or will they ask for interview or another eng?Is there any chance that they can offer 60 days letter??
Thank you in advance
dear rabilal123
the HR applications normaly takes 3 months.
yes HO will give you in country right of apeal at FTT.
there is no interview in these cases.
unfortunetly there is no chance for 60 days letter,
HO will refuse it with in country right of apeal.

good luck

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:28 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:27 am
Dear Ali66

how was your hearing?

my hear was very good and my barrister told me that your winning chance is 78%.

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:33 am

zahmed7 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:12 pm
Janaghan111 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:07 pm
Dear shira congratulations

But please wait 15 days for the home office to find and see if they appeal against the decision to first tribunal

hi there

you can call upper tier tribunal, they will ask you appeal no and dob , name and address they will provide you information .

i have win the appeal in last month and i have call after 2 week and the upper tier tribunal told home have not appeal against the decision . you can check as well
dear zahmed7

could you tell me after how long you receives the decision after your hearing at ftt?

Hoss2119
India

Post by Hoss2119 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:47 am

Rabilal123 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:37 pm
Hi brother, Did you get sealed order from Court of appeal before submitting HR grounds to home office >? Please give us some details. Good luck for your IELTS .
Dear all
I had submit my human rights submissions last week. Today my solicitor received a letter from home office. They said they want me to submit 1 relevant English test certificate.im going to do so. In sha Allah will give an ielts exm from trinity college nd send them in. Any one has got this kind of letter? Pls let me know. Thanx
[/quote]
No i didn't. Home office asked me to submit human rights application. Then i did so. After a week of submission they send a letter to my solicitor mentioning pls ask ur client to submit a relevant English language certificate. Which im going to do. But im waiting for my passport to get from home office as without pp i can't give test.

rajofblackdam2010
Newly Registered

Post by rajofblackdam2010 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:09 pm

Hoss2119 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:08 am
Dear all
hi hoss2119
did you submission any ETS certificate with your previous application?

rajofblackdam2010
Newly Registered

Post by rajofblackdam2010 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:14 pm

Hoss2119 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:47 am
Rabilal123 wrote:
Dear all
No i didn't. Home office asked me to submit human rights application. Then i did so. After a week of submission they send a letter to my solicitor mentioning pls ask ur client to submit a relevant English language certificate. Which im going to do. But im waiting for my passport to get from home office as without pp i can't give test.
[/quote]
what was your last application before human rights application?

Hoss2119
India

Post by Hoss2119 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:16 pm

rajofblackdam2010 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:14 pm
Hoss2119 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:47 am
Rabilal123 wrote:
Dear all
[/quote]
Tier 1 entrepreneur .

Hoss2119
India

Post by Hoss2119 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:19 pm

rajofblackdam2010 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:09 pm
Hoss2119 wrote:
Dear all
hi hoss2119

Yes i did

rajofblackdam2010
Newly Registered

Post by rajofblackdam2010 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:33 pm

Hoss2119 wrote:
Dear all
hello hoss2119
my dear friend , what was your previous application before submit human rights, have you given any ETS and have you submitted it with any application?

rajofblackdam2010
Newly Registered

Post by rajofblackdam2010 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:42 pm

Hoss2119 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:19 pm
rajofblackdam2010 wrote:
Hoss2119 wrote:
Dear all
hi hoss2119

Yes i did
hoss2119
it was under PSW? When was expired your tier 1 visa?

Hoss2119
India

Post by Hoss2119 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:11 pm

rajofblackdam2010 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:42 pm
Hoss2119 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:19 pm
rajofblackdam2010 wrote:
Hoss2119 wrote:
Dear all
hi hoss2119

Yes i did
hoss2119
it was under PSW? When was expired your tier 1 visa?

Tier 1 entrepreneur. It was expired april 2016. Then i applied for extension which was refused after 16 months because of toeic. After admin review was refused submit JR. Any now im here in this situation. A month before got letter from home office .they wanted me to submit human rights application. Which i did. Nd after a week they asked to submit an english language certificate. But for that i would need my passport. For that my solicitor already send a letter to send my passport. Now lets see how long they will take for that. Now im taking preparation for my test. Any thing else u want to know.

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:12 pm

GEETA123 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:57 pm
HI ALI

please give any advice.

kind Regard
geeta
Dear geeta

sorry for late reply please when you write me write ali555 coz there is another ali on the forum.

I really understand your situation stay strong and be positive I am sure you will win the battle in the court its just a matter of time. your hearing will be adjourn because i had an adjourn as well we did 48 hours before the hearing and we got it. try to ask your lawyer to chase SRA it will be easier for your lawyer to take the evidence all you need is the evidence to proceed. dont worry spend money you will get all your money back as I did I had 4 JR and I took 3 already one to go so be strong.

which part of london to you live in?

regards

ali555

Rabilal123
Newly Registered

Post by Rabilal123 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:50 pm

Thank you ali for your advise .

ali66 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:25 am
Rabilal123 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:48 pm
Thank you in advance
dear rabilal123
the HR applications normaly takes 3 months.
yes HO will give you in country right of apeal at FTT.
there is no interview in these cases.
unfortunetly there is no chance for 60 days letter,
HO will refuse it with in country right of apeal.

good luck

Rabilal123
Newly Registered

Post by Rabilal123 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:00 am

Dear hoss,I could not understand in what conditions Home office asked to you to submit HR grounds ???
Dear all
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Tier 1 entrepreneur .
[/quote]

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:24 am

Rahee wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:24 am
After 2 month of hearing I received my visa and received money back as well

dear rahee or anyone else whi can answer

did you get 30 months visa?
how much money you received back?
did you claim compansation for holding you for 4 years?

please reply
thank you in advance

Hoss2119
India

Post by Hoss2119 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:12 am

Rabilal123 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:00 am
Dear hoss,I could not understand in what conditions Home office asked to you to submit HR grounds ???
Dear all
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Tier 1 entrepreneur .
[/quote]
[/quote]
What condition means? Sorry ur question is not clear to me?