ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by hasan65 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:27 am

Any 1 here who applied for visitor visa on or after 17th June 2019 & got reply??????? i have done bio metrics on 17th june.....when did i expect the email? any clue?????

yasir28
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by yasir28 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:18 pm

Salaam everyone.

I received ISSUED email dated 02 July 2019

Bimoatric was done 11 June but no news from Gerrys for passport collection yet.

I hope InshahAllah as trend indicating i will get my Visa Soon.
Yasir

Wallyzonto
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Wallyzonto » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:11 pm

My mum got this email today, any clues about the outcome. It’s her second visa application, first one she got the visa.

GWFXXXXXXXXXXX

UK Visa Application - Application Concluded

Dear Xxxxxxxxxxx

Your UK visa application has been dispatched from the UK Visa Section.

You will receive an email shortly from TLS about collecting your decision. Please ensure you check your e-mail account and do not attend the VAC until you are advised to.

If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to UKVI.

You should not expect to receive any further emails from this office.

Regards,

Visits UK
Visas & Citizenship, UK Visas and Immigration

Coconuts3
Newly Registered
Columbia

Post by Coconuts3 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:17 am

Wallyzonto wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:11 pm
My mum got this email today, any clues about the outcome. It’s her second visa application, first one she got the visa.

GWFXXXXXXXXXXX

UK Visa Application - Application Concluded

Dear Xxxxxxxxxxx

Your UK visa application has been dispatched from the UK Visa Section.

You will receive an email shortly from TLS about collecting your decision. Please ensure you check your e-mail account and do not attend the VAC until you are advised to.

If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to UKVI.

You should not expect to receive any further emails from this office.

Regards,

Visits UK
Visas & Citizenship, UK Visas and Immigration

Where did she apply from? My mother applied from colombia and got EXACTLY the SAME
Email! Apart from “application concluded”
And she got the visa ;)

seems like every region, continent or country has different type of response emails .

Coconuts3
Newly Registered
Columbia

Post by Coconuts3 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:19 am

yasir28 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:18 pm
Salaam everyone.

I received ISSUED email dated 02 July 2019

Bimoatric was done 11 June but no news from Gerrys for passport collection yet.

I hope InshahAllah as trend indicating i will get my Visa Soon.
Yasir
I think you will ;) let us know to confirm the trend even more

Wallyzonto
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Wallyzonto » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:50 am

She applied from Ghana and she’s just received an email for collection.
Hopefully she’s granted.

Wallyzonto
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Wallyzonto » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:00 am

She’s been granted the visa,she just picked up

Coconuts3
Newly Registered
Columbia

Post by Coconuts3 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:33 am

Wallyzonto wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:00 am
She’s been granted the visa,she just picked up
Congratulations!! :)

Coconuts3
Newly Registered
Columbia

Post by Coconuts3 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:36 am

hasan65 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:27 am
Any 1 here who applied for visitor visa on or after 17th June 2019 & got reply??????? i have done bio metrics on 17th june.....when did i expect the email? any clue?????
Usually it takes 15 working days

yasir28
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by yasir28 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:50 pm

Hello everyone i confirm Issued trend as 100% visa granted..........

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:58 pm

yasir28 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:50 pm
Hello everyone i confirm Issued trend as 100% visa granted..........
Not sure why you are posting this. The fact has been established weeks ago already!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zeee123

Post by zeee123 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:31 am

Hi,
We got an email, application concluded 4 days ago and today got an email saying, your application has been processed and ready for collection.
Any idea whether this indicates any positive news as with concluded email, we had pretty much made up our minds for a refusal as per the trend of all the previous emails and correspondence.
Any further updates will be posted as soon as the passports are picked up either later on today or Monday.
Time line:
Applied at Lahore: 13th June 2019
Concluded Email: 2nd July 2019
Processed application & Collection Email: 5th July 2019

Looking forward to any similar experiences.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:23 pm

zeee123 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:31 am
Hi,
We got an email, application concluded 4 days ago and today got an email saying, your application has been processed and ready for collection.
Any idea whether this indicates any positive news as with concluded email, we had pretty much made up our minds for a refusal as per the trend of all the previous emails and correspondence.
Any further updates will be posted as soon as the passports are picked up either later on today or Monday.
Time line:
Applied at Lahore: 13th June 2019
Concluded Email: 2nd July 2019
Processed application & Collection Email: 5th July 2019

Looking forward to any similar experiences.
If the first concluded email issued by abu dhabi embassy than 110% refused.

rafiq24
Newly Registered

Post by rafiq24 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Hi Guys

Applied for my dad visit visa to UK for 2 years. He has been to UK 7 times before and visit each year for 30 days such for summer vacations. He has US visa and travel history to many countries. Applied Visa on 13th July 2019 Lahore Pakistan.
and received this email on 30th June 2019 from Riyad Embassy

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Riyadh.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will notify you when your application has been concluded, and you will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

Please avoid making travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.

We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your application, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy
Riyadh
www.gov.uk/ukvi

Anybody can advise what the heck is this and how long would it take. He is travelling out of country on 17th but kind a stuck position as passport with UK Embassy. Advise and any similar stories experience welcome.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:22 pm

The letter appears to be self-explanatory, it seems there are check which has to be conducted, which means that your father's application could not be processed speedily.

At least your father did not receive a concluded email.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

rafiq24
Newly Registered

Post by rafiq24 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:03 am

I dont care which email comes throught. We just want a decision yes or no.

If they refuse than there are other gateways to tackle this. Primary concern is he has to travel on 17th and what if decision is not made and he is unable to travel. Never thought they could hold application more than 15 working days.

rafiq24
Newly Registered

Post by rafiq24 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:41 am

Got this email few hours ago

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been issued.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport. If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Riyadh
www.gov.uk/ukvi

What does this mean>?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:52 am

rafiq24 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:41 am

Dear Customer,

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport. If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Riyadh
www.gov.uk/ukvi

What does this mean>?
Have you been following this thread :?: Issued = granted. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasan65 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:26 pm

Hi...........Today i have received email with CONCLUDED word..................... Any 1 here who have received CONCLUDED email and got/ granted UK visa.........share your opinion. Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:32 pm

rafiq24 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:41 am

Dear Customer,

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Riyadh
www.gov.uk/ukvi

What does this mean>?
Well patience is a virtue. Glad that they have undertaken their checks and it is likely that your father has succeeded. Glad it all went well in the end.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:37 pm

hasan65 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:26 pm
Hi...........Today i have received email with CONCLUDED word..................... Any 1 here who have received CONCLUDED email and got/ granted UK visa.........share your opinion. Thanks
Well I hate to be bearer of bad news, but concluded does not sound too good I am afraid.

Your case may well be the exception, than the norm. There are about 2 people on this thread that received concluded and were successful. They are anomalous cases as the vast majority are not good outcome.

If however you did your homework properly, and they refused, then there may well be a strong and credible basis to send a pre action protocol, threatening judicial action if decision is not reconsidered or rescinded.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:47 pm

I am not an expert in semantics, I do not understand or have a clue as to why Abu Dhabi and Riyadh post are using "'Concluded" and "Issues".

It is ridiculous, as no where in the English language is concluded synonymous with refusal and issue synonymous with grant.

It is a complete misuse of words.

I deal with visa application with post responsible for Europe visa application and you never see this.

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasan65 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Obie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:37 pm
hasan65 wrote:
Well I hate to be bearer of bad news, but concluded does not sound too good I am afraid.

Your case may well be the exception, than the norm. There are about 2 people on this thread that received concluded and were successful. They are anomalous cases as the vast majority are not good outcome.

If however you did your homework properly, and they refused, then there may well be a strong and credible basis to send a pre action protocol, threatening judicial action if decision is not reconsidered or rescinded.
Thanks for your response........May be i will be the 3rd one who got visa after receiving concluded emial....hahahahahahahaha
every one have right to appeal against the decision or they grant us right to appeal or not to appeal?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:54 pm

hasan65 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:53 pm
Obie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:37 pm
hasan65 wrote:

Thanks for your response........May be i will be the 3rd one who got visa after receiving concluded emial....hahahahahahahaha
every one have right to appeal against the decision or they grant us right to appeal or not to appeal?
There are no appeal rights for visitor visas.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasan65 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Obie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:47 pm
I am not an expert in semantics, I do not understand or have a clue as to why Abu Dhabi and Riyadh post are using "'Concluded" and "Issues".

It is ridiculous, as no where in the English language is concluded synonymous with refusal and issue synonymous with grant.

It is a complete misuse of words.

I deal with visa application with post responsible for Europe visa application and you never see this.
You are very much right.........but it is so as u r saying........then what is the need of using these 2 words separately. Why they are using these 2 words for refusal or acceptance......Strange