ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh Application After Spousal Visa Denied and Appeal Refused ...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

New Spousal Visa Application

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am

Dear All,

The assistance obtained here quite helpful in filling application and gathering documents
Some that are not ordinarily on the list are:

1. Maternity letter from employer stating after 6 months wife is returning to work with them as per her request, and she is getting Maternity Allowance and not Maternity Pay due to only working 6 months in the past year
2. Tickets for, photos during visits and BC of our children as evidence of subsisting relationship.
3. Stamped bank statements from Barclays and HSBC-was able to get this done by in branch by both banks with persuasion after their initial refusal to stamp.

My questions are:

1. In the form, a section asked when last dis i see the sponsor, I indicated 07.07.19 which was when i was supposed to exit UK. She took ill a day to departure so had to reschedule flight to 15.07.19. Will it be alright to write in cover letter the reason for difference between date on form as last seeing wife and date when i exit the UK?
2. If choosing self scanning of documents, can this be uploaded to the UKVI from a USB stick or it has to be real-time online scanning and uploading from scanner to the UKVI Application database?
3. The scanning of supporting documents- must this be done and uploaded before bio-metrics or it can be done after submitting bio-metrics?
4. Due to not exiting the UK on 7th, the appointment date i now have for my TB test is after i would have attended the bio-metrics appointment. i.e. the date on TB cert is going to be after submission of online application, hope this wont be a problem?

Appreciate additional tips and advise at this final stage approaches.

Thanks, awaiting your replies.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Spousal Visa Application While on Maternity Leave

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:39 am

Searched through post on making application when sponsor is on maternity leave and got some information but not detailed.
Will appreciate people with knowledge of this or experience of such to assist.
The question are:
1. Is it possible?
2. The procedure/process to follow

Thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Help: Maternity Leave and Spouse Application

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:07 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:39 am
Searched through post on making application when sponsor is on maternity leave and got some information but not detailed.
The question are:
1. Is it possible?

Thanks.
Dear All,
Help please.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: New Spousal Visa Application

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:14 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am
Dear All,

The assistance obtained here quite helpful in filling application and gathering documents

1. Maternity letter from employer stating after 6 months wife is returning to work with them as per her request, and she is getting Maternity Allowance and not Maternity Pay due to only working 6 months in the past year
2. Tickets for, photos during visits and BC of our children as evidence of subsisting relationship.
3. Stamped bank statements from Barclays and HSBC-was able to get this done by in branch by both banks with persuasion after their initial refusal to stamp.

My questions are:

1. In the form, a section asked when last dis i see the sponsor, I indicated 07.07.19 which was when i was supposed to exit UK. She took ill a day to departure so had to reschedule flight to 15.07.19. Will it be alright to write in cover letter the reason for difference between date on form as last seeing wife and date when i exit the UK?
2. If choosing self scanning of documents, can this be uploaded to the UKVI from a USB stick or it has to be real-time online scanning and uploading from scanner to the UKVI Application database?
3. The scanning of supporting documents- must this be done and uploaded before bio-metrics or it can be done after submitting bio-metrics?
4. Due to not exiting the UK on 7th, the appointment date i now have for my TB test is after i would have attended the bio-metrics appointment. i.e. the date on TB cert is going to be after submission of online application, hope this wont be a problem?

1. Write a covering letter

2. They won't accept USB if you chooses their scanning service. You can scan & upload from USB yourself.

3. Before

4. Depends on caseworker
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: New Spousal Visa Application

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:15 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:14 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am
Dear All,

My questions are:

1. Write a covering letter

2. They won't accept USB if you chooses their scanning service. You can scan & upload from USB yourself.

3. Before

4. Depends on caseworker
Thanks very much Seagul. The responses on each point appreciated.

Further assistance needed as due to above mentioned reasons we are now well beyond the 28-day period. Read that application can still be done if the reason is due to maternity/ paternity leave. Do you have info about this to provide guidance?
Await your further help.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Spousal Visa Application during Maternity Leave

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:33 pm

The question are:
1. Is it possible?

Thanks very much.