ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brp time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SoranMohammod
Newly Registered
Iraq

Brp time

Post by SoranMohammod » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:30 pm

My case been in court and i got grant on article 8.2 Months later I got a later to go for my brp in Croydon.My questions is how long does it take to get the actual card send home?I only done the brp 2 weeks ago.Thank you for your answers.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Brp time

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:32 pm

What have you applied for?/

You have posted your limited information question in the Tier 1 Investor visa sub forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SoranMohammod
Newly Registered
Iraq

Re: Brp time

Post by SoranMohammod » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:43 pm

I am asylum seekers.I have been in this country for 12 years.My partener is from Europe so I made a European application.I been refused by HO and after that we went in court where the judge allowed my appeal under article 8.