ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET LR Queries on online form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amsph
Newly Registered

SET LR Queries on online form

Post by amsph » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:30 pm

Hello Everyone

This is my first post in this forum, i have been a silent user for nearly 6 months. This forum is very helpful.

My immigration history.

First student visa + PSW visa + student visa + Tier 2 General. Completing 10 Years in August 2019.

Never overstayed, no immigration issues everything straight and smooth with god's grace.

I am married, living in UK with my wife and have one son 1.5 years old. (My wife is on Tier 2 Dependent).

We never applied for passport and visa for my son as plan was to register him as BC under Section 1(3).

My Questions now.

1). I am in a process of filling ILR LR online application form and at the end of the form they are asking to provide proof of immigration status for my son. So i don't know what to provide ? (I am providing birth certificate for sure).

2).I have also started filling MN 1 form for my son and again at the end of the form they asking to provide ID document for my son. So not sure what to do ?

i hope some one will answer my above 2 questions.

Thanks a lot in advance, you guys are doing fab job.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET LR Queries on online form

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:36 pm

I have split your post to its own topic in the ILR sub forum.

Please do not post questions about the online application form in the linked topic below as that topic is only for those who have already applied.

general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... 67745.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:38 pm

1). I am in a process of filling ILR LR online application form and at the end of the form they are asking to provide proof of immigration status for my son. So i don't know what to provide ? (I am providing birth certificate for sure).
You don't need to provide this for SET LR. Simply write a BRIEF covering letter explaining child will be registered as British under section 1(3) of the nationality act once your ILR is granted.
2).I have also started filling MN 1 form for my son and again at the end of the form they asking to provide ID document for my son. So not sure what to do ?
You cannot apply on MN1 until AFTER you have been granted ILR and received your BRP card. Kindly also ask citizenship questions in the British citizenship sub forum as the questions are not relevant to the ILR sub forum.

You should focus on preparing your wifes FLR(M) application first, making sure you/she meets all the requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

amsph
Newly Registered

Post by amsph » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:11 pm

Hi CR001

As always you are super hero !

Sorry about posting at wrong place.

Is that right i shall ask this question in British citizenship sub forum by creating new topic ? (please correct me)

I am on top with FLR (M) for my wife all documents and requirements so far.

I also understand that my son will be able to resister BC only when i get ILR. (But thanks for telling me.)

Once again i appreciate your efforts.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:13 pm

Is that right i shall ask this question in British citizenship sub forum by creating new topic ? (please correct me)
Yes please.

british-citizenship/
Char (CR001 not Casa)