ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) online application questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

matthewk
Newly Registered

FLR (M) online application questions

Post by matthewk » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:36 pm

Hello everybody, i am currently looking at the online application form to apply for FLR (M) from a fiance visa. i am looking for some help with some of the questions please.

1) What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?
A) Settlement ?

2) Is this the first time you have applied for a partner route, or an extension, with your current partner (including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)?
A) yes ? or would the fiancé(e) visa be the first time ?

3) Does Mr******* have any other children in the UK that are not applying on this application?
i have one child from a previous unmarried relationship,my child does not live with me and is a British citizen.
After selecting yes and entering my child's details, it asks regarding the child mother i do not know what option to check.

"Partner not yet mentioned on this application
Non applying partner
childParentSelection.personRef.partnerSoleResponsibility
Your partner
I have sole responsibility for this child
I do not know
Deceased parent not yet mentioned on this application
Other"

It also says "I confirm I will provide:
Evidence of where Miss **** other parent lives - such as utility bills.
Miss **** birth certificate."
i know for a fact that her mom will refuse to provide me with a utility bill and as far as i am aware i am not even named on the birth certificate.

any help please.
thanks

Matthew

za85
Newly Registered
Brunei

Re: FLR (M) online application questions

Post by za85 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:26 pm

My husband wrote a covering letter saying he could not provide utility bills and other stuff they asked for because the relationship was extremely strained (did have a birth cert copy though). It was accepted and I got my visa.