ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by hasan65 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:57 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:54 pm
hasan65 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:53 pm
Obie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:37 pm
hasan65 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:26 pm
Hi...........Today i have received email with CONCLUDED word..................... Any 1 here who have received CONCLUDED email and got/ granted UK visa.........share your opinion. Thanks
Well I hate to be bearer of bad news, but concluded does not sound too good I am afraid.

Your case may well be the exception, than the norm. There are about 2 people on this thread that received concluded and were successful. They are anomalous cases as the vast majority are not good outcome.

If however you did your homework properly, and they refused, then there may well be a strong and credible basis to send a pre action protocol, threatening judicial action if decision is not reconsidered or rescinded.
Thanks for your response........May be i will be the 3rd one who got visa after receiving concluded emial....hahahahahahahaha
every one have right to appeal against the decision or they grant us right to appeal or not to appeal?
There are no appeal rights for visitor visas.
You are very much right but i know 1 of my friend who refused in May 2019 & he have submitted request for appeal couple of weeks ago........
Kindly give me some hope..........May lovey visa with this Concluded email or 0% chances????? hahahahaa i am still 50 50.......hahaha
whats ur opinion?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Do update us upon your return from Gerry's, the VAF centre. I wish you all the best and hope the outcome is as you aspire.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Ahma10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahma10 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:03 pm

I have received mail that your visa app has been concluded.
After two days i have received a refusal letter via email.
Does anybody else has the same experience!?!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:20 pm

Ahma10 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:03 pm
Have you not read any of the concluded posts in this topic???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ahma10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahma10 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:00 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:20 pm
Ahma10 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:03 pm
Have you not read any of the concluded posts in this topic???
just wanna ask that Does anybody else got refusal letter on email?

Ahma10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahma10 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:03 pm

I don’t think i read anybody else got his/her refusal letter with detailed reasoning via email.
Please correct me if i am wrong.

Zahra949
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zahra949 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:05 pm

My parents applied for a UK visa together and they said they had the same package and everything. Today my mother got the email that application has been 'issued' which seems to be good news. However my father didn't receive any email? Anyone have any idea why that might be? Does that mean his hasn't been processed yet? Thank you!

raza137
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by raza137 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Biometric :13th May 2019
Issued email :27th may 2019
Passport Collection still pending.
Anyone else facing the same issue?

Ahma10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahma10 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:52 pm

Ahma10 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:03 pm
I don’t think i read anybody else got his/her refusal letter with detailed reasoning via email.
please anybody with same situation!or experience!?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Ahma10 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:52 pm
Ahma10 wrote:
Reasons for refusal are NOT sent visa email. You only get that when passport is collected!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KA941

Post by KA941 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:55 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:06 pm
Ahma10 wrote:
Ahma10 wrote:
Reasons for refusal are NOT sent visa email. You only get that when passport is collected!!!
I actually also received refusal reason letter/reason via email and that was couple of days before the passport was ready for collection. Not sure why some are sent and others arent

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasan65 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Ahma10 wrote:
Got refusal letter in email today.

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasan65 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:29 pm

KA941 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:55 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:06 pm
Ahma10 wrote:
Ahma10 wrote:
I actually also received refusal reason letter/reason via email and that was couple of days before the passport was ready for collection. Not sure why some are sent and others arent
I have also received refusal letter on email today.

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasan65 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Obie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm
Do update us upon your return from Gerry's, the VAF centre. I wish you all the best and hope the outcome is as you aspire.
got refusal letter in email today :(

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:40 pm

hasan65 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:29 pm
Obie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm
got refusal letter in email today :(
Sorry about that. It is very sad, are the reasons given sensible or baseless.

Once you said they mentioned the "c" word, in their little world, the outcome was inevitable.

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 pm

I have been a silent monitor of this forum for a while now and I have been following this particular topic regarding ISSUED = VISA, CONCLUDED = REFUSED. I can emphatically state that this conclusion is false. I received a "concluded" email regarding my mother's visa application a few days ago. Today she went to the VAC and her visa has been issued.

Ahma10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahma10 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:56 pm

unfair wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 pm
I have been a silent monitor of this forum for a while now and I have been following this particular topic regarding ISSUED = VISA, CONCLUDED = REFUSED. I can emphatically state that this conclusion is false. I received a "concluded" email regarding my mother's visa application a few days ago. Today she went to the VAC and her visa has been issued.
When you received the email?!

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 pm

hasan65 wrote:
Hi...........Today i have received email with CONCLUDED word..................... Any 1 here who have received CONCLUDED email and got/ granted UK visa.........share your opinion. Thanks
I received CONCLUDED and got the visa. That analogy is factually inaccurate.

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Ahma10 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:56 pm
unfair wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 pm
When you received the email?!
Received email on 02/07/19

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:18 pm

unfair wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 pm
hasan65 wrote:
I do not think it is correct. Based on what I have seen on this thread it is statistically correct.

I am a sceptic of these things.

Having seen 100% of people with "issue" email being granted visa, and about 99% of people with "Concluded" being refused, I feel unable to reach any other conclusion other than saying concluded means refused and issue is granted.

You are not the only concluded person to receive a positive response.

Your experience can be classified as an anomaly.

I will need to see at least 20 people with your experience on this thread, for my held view to be revisited.

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:40 pm

Obie wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:18 pm
unfair wrote:
hasan65 wrote:
I do not think it is correct. Based on what I have seen on this thread it is statistically correct.

Having seen 100% of people with "issue" email being granted visa, and about 99% of people with "Concluded" being refused, I feel unable to reach any other conclusion other than saying concluded means refused and issue is granted.

I will need to see at least 20 people with your experience on this thread, for my held view to be revisited.
Methinks you're attempting to explain a complex theory with a simplistic statistical analogy.

Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with the demographics of contributors to this forum. Following that, you can then attempt to extrapolate your "issued:approved/concluded:refused" finding from one group to another. I have a funny feeling you'd unravel a picture you thought never existed. I have read a contribution by a forum member whose mother applied from the same country as my mother's and they experienced the same phenomenon. See what I'm driving at?

Unless we receive clarification from UKVI, it would be near on impossible to draw that sort of conclusion.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:03 pm

unfair wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:40 pm
Obie wrote:
unfair wrote:
hasan65 wrote:

Methinks you're attempting to explain a complex theory with a simplistic statistical analogy.

Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with the demographics of contributors to this forum. Following that, you can then attempt to extrapolate your "issued:approved/concluded:refused" finding from one group to another. I have a funny feeling you'd unravel a picture you thought never existed. I have read a contribution by a forum member whose mother applied from the same country as my mother's and they experienced the same phenomenon. See what I'm driving at?

Unless we receive clarification from UKVI, it would be near on impossible to draw that sort of conclusion.
In the same way it is for you to draw your conclusion when so far two applicants on the forum who got concluded received their visas.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:03 pm
unfair wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:40 pm
Obie wrote:
unfair wrote:

In the same way it is for you to draw your conclusion when so far two applicants on the forum who got concluded received their visas.
It so happens that the two instances in the "margin of error" bracket relate to the same country? {hand underneath chin -thinking pose :D }

I do understand why the analogy is drawn but I thought I'd critique it a bit as it gave me something to think about before my mother's attendance to the VAC today.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 pm

I am a very open minded person, but I stand by my position in this matter. We know the demographic of the individual in question, they are all Pakistan of all ages. They applied from Pakistan. All of them received email telling them that either their applications has been Issued or their application has been concluded.

All the people who received a message that their application was issued were granted visas, all the one that received concluded (save for 2) were refused.

I was so puzzled by this, that I offered to assist a gentle man on this thread, whose parents are very decent Pakistanis nationals wanting to visit their child. Everything was in order , then we got the concluded email. We threatened action, they decided to reconsider, after 2 months their passports were requested, last week we received an email saying your application has been issued. Yesterday both parents were issued as there was no reason for the refusal in the first place, other than the fact that the parents came from.Pakistan.
My view was reinforced when we received the issue email.

Of twelve Pakistani visitor visa applications I have done since November last year to date, all the issue were granted and the 3 concluded were refused. Theses are people of different age demographic, different socio economic background. They all have one similar features, they are all Pakistanis applying from Pakistan.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:12 pm

In my opinion the word concluded doesn't necessarily means refusal rather it simply hiding the actual conclusion while indicating the finalisation of decision. Due to data protection most often the decisions and other such valuable data is not shared through emailing. Also in my opinion the biggest loophole a case worker usually has to refuse the visit visa application of not being convinced that the applicant will leave the UK despite the applicant has abundance of resources in his/her own country and he has visited the UK in past as well. In my research most of the time caseworker's perception in thinking so develops through few factors although they are not relevant to case such as caseworker's own ethnicity & mood, applicant's ethnicity, current political environment, foreign affairs etc.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.