ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa based of child with refugee status

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Visa based of child with refugee status

Post by Bishop234 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:33 am

I’m overstayer for almost 5yrs and I have a 9months child with refugee status due to my ex girlfriend having refugee status as well. My name not on birth certificate but we have done DNA result is (99.9)and ex given written letter that I’m in the life of the child .And have submitted an application with biometric done. Just want to know my chances in this application. Pls want to hear from people with the similar experience

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visa based of child with refugee status

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:58 am

What application form have you submitted?

Was the DNA test done from an HO approved provider?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 am

DNA done at approve Ho center. Family route (parent)

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:15 pm

Pls I need an advice !!!!

I’m overstayer for almost 5yrs and I have a 9months child with refugee status due to my ex girlfriend having refugee status as well. My name not on birth certificate but we have done DNA at HO recognize center and result is (99.9)and ex given written letter that I’m in the life of the child .And have submitted an application (family route parent)with biometric done. Just want to know my chances in this application. Pls want to hear from people with the similar experience

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Too bad !!!! Nobody care to assist me on this platform. Submitted my application online and posted the relevant docs for over 4weeks and I still waiting to get acknowledgement letter from HO. Should I contact them or wait. Pls advice

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:16 pm

Bishop234 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 am
DNA done at approve Ho center. Family route (parent)

Pls I need an advice !!!!

I’m overstayer for almost 5yrs and I have a 9months child with refugee status due to my ex girlfriend having refugee status as well. My name not on birth certificate but we have done DNA at HO recognize center and result is (99.9)and ex given written letter that I’m in the life of the child .And have submitted an application (family route parent)with biometric done. Just want to know my chances in this application. Pls want to hear from people with the similar experience

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:18 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:58 am

Too bad !!!! Nobody care to assist me on this platform. Submitted my application online and posted the relevant docs Is exactly 1 month today and I still waiting to get acknowledgement letter from HO. Should I contact them or wait. Pls advice

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:40 pm

Acknowledgement aren't necessarily sent to applicants. FLR(FP) applications often take up to 12 months or more before a decision is made.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:30 am

CR001 wrote:

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:32 am

Casa wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:40 pm
Acknowledgement aren't necessarily sent to applicants. FLR(FP) applications often take up to 12 months or more before a decision is made.
This morning I got a letter from HO says below :
Thanks for your application to stay in the uk.
Your application raises issues relating to European convention on human
right which are complex in nature.as such, it falls outside our normal
service standards for deciding leave to remain application. Pls be assured
we will make decision on your case as quickly as possible.

Is this a sign of positive response ? Or anyone with similar case. How soon
you think ? Thanks

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:33 am

CR001 wrote:

This morning I got a letter from HO says below :
Thanks for your application to stay in the uk.
Your application raises issues relating to European convention on human
right which are complex in nature.as such, it falls outside our normal
service standards for deciding leave to remain application. Pls be assured
we will make decision on your case as quickly as possible.

Is this a sign of positive response ? Or anyone with similar case. How soon
you think ? Thanks

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Fri May 24, 2019 11:36 am

That letter is commonly sent out to FLR(FP) applicants. It means nothing abut what the outcome will be or when you will hear.

It may be that no one has a similar history who has come across your thread, as your situation is NOT common.

It's just a waiting game and might go either way...

Good luck.

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Hello,
Got a letter this morning requesting for additional documents From the Gp,health visitor or local authority wheather have attended appointment with them and whether I’m listed as one of their emergency contact. And according to my ex she said is not sure about her giving my record to go but health officer requested and she gave it to her. But according to people sharing there experience on this forum health visitor always proving difficult to give out letter. Pls advice me on how my ex can approach the gp about the letter. I was given 15th of this month as deadline to provide it. Thanks

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:10 am

physicskate wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:36 am
That letter is commonly sent out to FLR(FP) applicants. It means nothing abut what the outcome will be or when you will hear.

It may be that no one has a similar history who has come across your thread, as your situation is NOT common.

Good luck.

Hello,
Got a letter this morning requesting for additional documents From the Gp,health visitor or local authority wheather have attended appointment with them and whether I’m listed as one of their emergency contact. And according to my ex she said is not sure about her giving my record to go but health officer requested and she gave it to her. But according to people sharing there experience on this forum health visitor always proving difficult to give out letter. Pls advice me on how my ex can approach the gp about the letter. I was given 15th of this month as deadline to provide it. Thanks

Bishop234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Bishop234 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:16 pm

[quote=physicskate post_id=1784450 time=1558697793 user_id=81452]

Good luck.