ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(M) eligibility date and accommodation question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

stanley11
Newly Registered

Set(M) eligibility date and accommodation question

Post by stanley11 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:42 pm

Hello all,

I am applying for Set(m) and need help on two things:

- Payslip and application date. My first FLR(M) was first granted on 08/09/2014. I am planning to apply on 12/08/2019 (correct me if my date calculation is wrong). I get paid on 15th every month, this mean my payslip will show 15/07/2019 by the time I'm applying. This is very close to the supporting document has to be within 28 days. Do you think I am ok?

- Evidence of monthly housing costs for accommodation: I bought my new home through mortgage in February 2018. What should I submit? Below are what I have:
1. Land registry. I believe this will be necessary
2. Mortgage Agreement letter stating first payment and subsequent monthly payment. However, this letter is digitally signed by Halifax (black and white). This was what I originally received from Halifax. Does this need to hand-signed?
3. Mortgage statement from February 2018 to January 2019. If I apply on 12 August, do I need an updated one? I pay my mortgage on 1st. Will I have issue with the within 28 days rule?

stanley11
Newly Registered

Re: Set(M) eligibility date and accommodation question

Post by stanley11 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:39 pm

Hello any feedback please? Thank you for your help

To add my current FLR M visa will apply by 27/08/2019

stanley11
Newly Registered

Re: Set(M) eligibility date and accommodation question

Post by stanley11 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:27 pm

Any help please? Many Thanks