ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rcjn
Newly Registered

Re: spouse visa

Post by rcjn » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:52 am

Hassan0208 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:36 pm
I have submitted my wife application online than took all supporting documents to London vfs. They scanned all documents, fee £70.

I have submitted some a4 colour photo copy. No problem.

I put 3 pictures on a4 paper. Only Colour photocopy.

Then next day my wife submitted her biometric at vfs in Bangladesh.

Many thanks
we make mistake that my wife(sponsor) dhl courier of here all original document as well as here passport photo copy (black and white ) certify by uk post office ... so still i can submit my all document applicant nd sponsor at vfs Ahmadabad when i go for bio metric enrolment ?

Hassan0208
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Hassan0208 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:44 pm

You can take it to London vfs. Or when she go to vfs for biometric. I am not sure about black and white. Maybe you can do more research on that.

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:32 am

hello
I m apply this week spouse visa frm india i have 750 pages of my file is there any limit of page to submit at vfs India (Ahmadabad) ?

How to use priority and non priority service nd how much extra for the priority service ? i here 1523 pound home office fees this is priority service fee or not than if i want to use priority service how much extra ?how to use priority service ?

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 am

RCJN,

From what I have read, your wife does not have £62.5K, she has 1/2 that. Therefor you are tryig to decieve the HO and receive a visa under false pretences. This is clearly illegal, and if you are caught, then I would suggest your chances of ever bringing her here are significantly reduced.
Take care, as the HO are very strcit and will look into everything, if they smell the smallest of rats.

rcjn
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by rcjn » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:41 am

applied spouse visa 02/08/2019 submitted vfs Ahmadabad

submit online application form with document check list and ALL SUPPORTING but i read appendix 2 need to submit as well but i didn't so what is appendix 2 ? if i want to submit still how to submit ?
i haven't read anything like that when i made application online but i read in forum that one person got refused becoz of appendix 2 haven't submitted

Jaune08
Mexico

Post by Jaune08 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:18 am

rcjn wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:41 am
submit online application form with document check list and ALL SUPPORTING but i read appendix 2 need to submit as well but i didn't so what is appendix 2 ? if i want to submit still how to submit ?
i haven't read anything like that when i made application online but i read in forum that one person got refused becoz of appendix 2 haven't submitted
I think you should benefit from reading these two threads where the same question has been asked before:

1. immigration-for-family-members/is-an-ap ... 86802.html
2. immigration-for-family-members/uk-spous ... 86258.html

In resume, it depends on your country. When you filled the online form (either AccessUK or Visa4UK), did the form have a financial section? If so, probably you don't need the Appendix 2. If it didn't have a financial section, then you must have submitted the Appendix 2.

At present, there's no official rule from Home Office indicating which countries still need or don't need the Appendix 2 anymore, we can only have an idea based on the online form.