ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change to priority

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tehussain

Change to priority

Post by tehussain » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi,

So I've submitted the online application for a UK spouse visa, however, how do I change to priority from standard.the biometric has been booked for the 2nd of August (which is a while away), but I want the application to be prioritised after that.

Can I still add priority and how?

Thanks

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Re: Change to priority

Post by Fizzy513 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:16 pm

tehussain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:43 pm
Hi,

So I've submitted the online application for a UK spouse visa, however, how do I change to priority from standard.the biometric has been booked for the 2nd of August (which is a while away), but I want the application to be prioritised after that.

Can I still add priority and how?

Thanks
Hi you can either pay via vfs site or at the biometric appointment.

tehussain

Post by tehussain » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:01 am

I'm struggling to do it via VFS, and I don't think Mirpur accept cash. Really beginning to worry me.

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:37 am

tehussain wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:01 am
I'm struggling to do it via VFS, and I don't think Mirpur accept cash. Really beginning to worry me.
Hi don't worry about it. You can pay at the application centre. My partner paid extra to keep her passport at Islamabad. She didn't have a card so paid in cash. They offer the service to everyone.