ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Victims of ETS Scam

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Janaghan111
BANNED
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Janaghan111 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:31 pm

Dear vinny.

My hearing was 6 weeks before at Ftt the judge said she will send me the decision in 3 weeks what do u think why it is delayed.

Please reply

Jan

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Janaghan111 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:31 pm
Dear vinny.

My hearing was 6 weeks before at Ftt the judge said she will send me the decision in 3 weeks what do u think why it is delayed.

Please reply

Jan
dear jan111

do you have british wife or kids here?
my ftt hearing also held more thn 5 weeks as well but still waiting for decision.

please reply

Janaghan111
BANNED
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Janaghan111 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:12 pm

ali66 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 pm
Janaghan111 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:31 pm
Dear vinny.

Please reply

Jan
dear jan111

do you have british wife or kids here?
my ftt hearing also held more thn 5 weeks as well but still waiting for decision.

please reply
Dear Ali

Law is established the same on every one british kids and wife will not help but i spent 15 years in the UK.

Jan

GEETA123
Newly Registered
India

Post by GEETA123 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:44 am

Hi Ali

A new update related my case is the court did not gave me adjournment , so have to attend my court hearing on next week. The issue is in my case is my previous solicitor was lying to me about the progress of my case, he claimed that I had a case pending when in fact my judicial review claim was stuck out in oct 2015.

He made my immigration status illegal from 2015 to 2018 .So the point is I have no any idea how this gap will be cover in my case and how judge will be react on it. on the other hand, SRA have not any time limit regarding their investigation.

So please help and advice me what kind of questions they will ask me and please give me your advice, what kind of visa I can get after hearing and is there my immigration history gap will effect on my hearing.

Many Thanks
geeta

GEETA123
Newly Registered
India

Post by GEETA123 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:45 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:12 pm
GEETA123 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:57 pm
HI ALI

My educational career was accelerating quite smoothly until I was alleged TOEIC deception. Suddenly I was not allowed to go the college anymore and my studies came to a grinding halt. It just didn’t end here, I had to transform myself into a law student to fight the allegation.

Whilst, I was studying at my institution, my visa was curtailed by the Home Office on the 29th Sept 2014. My sponor was forced to withdraw my sponsorship and since then I have been fighting an endless legal battle.

However, my solicitor had applied for the hearing to be adjourn but I am still awaiting court response which request has made on Thursday july 4th. I have need your advice when will be I can get response from the court and I don't where I am stand at the time .

On the other hand, I have emailed to SRA and rang them but the investigation officer said that he is still unable to provide me the timescale.

please give any advice

Dear geeta

sorry for late reply please when you write me write ali555 coz there is another ali on the forum.

I really understand your situation stay strong and be positive I am sure you will win the battle in the court its just a matter of time. your hearing will be adjourn because i had an adjourn as well we did 48 hours before the hearing and we got it. try to ask your lawyer to chase SRA it will be easier for your lawyer to take the evidence all you need is the evidence to proceed. dont worry spend money you will get all your money back as I did I had 4 JR and I took 3 already one to go so be strong.

which part of london to you live in?

regards

ali555

hi Ali

The court refused for adjournment yesterday and my solicitor told me that I have to attend my hearing date on next week, today he is under the process for submitting my file to the court.

regards

geeta

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:32 am

GEETA123 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:45 am
Ali Khan555 wrote:
GEETA123 wrote:
HI ALI

My educational career was accelerating quite smoothly until I was alleged TOEIC deception. Suddenly I was not allowed to go the college anymore and my studies came to a grinding halt. It just didn’t end here, I had to transform myself into a law student to fight the allegation.

Whilst, I was studying at my institution, my visa was curtailed by the Home Office on the 29th Sept 2014. My sponor was forced to withdraw my sponsorship and since then I have been fighting an endless legal battle.

However, my solicitor had applied for the hearing to be adjourn but I am still awaiting court response which request has made on Thursday july 4th. I have need your advice when will be I can get response from the court and I don't where I am stand at the time .

On the other hand, I have emailed to SRA and rang them but the investigation officer said that he is still unable to provide me the timescale.

please give any advice

Dear geeta

The home office representative ask me the following question:-

Name of the college where I took the test

Address of college where you took your test

How did you get to the college for test (train or bus but how which train or bus)

how many days were your test

why you choose toiec test

how did you book your toiec test

did you see any thing suspious during the test

how did you find out about the test

how much did you pay for the test

how did you pay of the test

what happen on the test day

Your lawyer will make you a witness statement make sure you read the entire witness statement as much as you memorize every thing.

the home office representative will ask you questions dont worry stay calm he/she is a human being try to answer every single question with details if you dont understand ask him/her to repeat again they will repeat again the judge didnt ask me any question as I answered every single question my court last over 3 hours. just have a bottle of cold water with you to keep yourself fresh. Good luck

ali

sorry for late reply please when you write me write ali555 coz there is another ali on the forum.

I really understand your situation stay strong and be positive I am sure you will win the battle in the court its just a matter of time. your hearing will be adjourn because i had an adjourn as well we did 48 hours before the hearing and we got it. try to ask your lawyer to chase SRA it will be easier for your lawyer to take the evidence all you need is the evidence to proceed. dont worry spend money you will get all your money back as I did I had 4 JR and I took 3 already one to go so be strong.

regards

ali555

hi Ali

The court refused for adjournment yesterday and my solicitor told me that I have to attend my hearing date on next week, today he is under the process for submitting my file to the court.

regards

geeta

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:38 am

Dear Geeta,

its good the reason why the judge didnot adjourn because /he/she wants to finish the case remember to read the above message in regards to the question they will ask you all those question regarding toiec just get ready to answer all if you dont know any answer text me i will write u the answer.

the gap they will issue its simple just tell them what happen with your previous lawyer and your attempt to the get the info from SRA the judge will listen to you remember to argue with home office representative dont be scared just argue ask for your right thats what i did. please remember do not cry as you will miss up every thing stay strong and do what i told, i am very positive you will win.

ali

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:49 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:38 am
Dear Geeta,

its good the reason why the judge didnot adjourn because /he/she wants to finish the case remember to read the above message in regards to the question they will ask you all those question regarding toiec just get ready to answer all if you dont know any answer text me i will write u the answer.

the gap they will issue its simple just tell them what happen with your previous lawyer and your attempt to the get the info from SRA the judge will listen to you remember to argue with home office representative dont be scared just argue ask for your right thats what i did. please remember do not cry as you will miss up every thing stay strong and do what i told, i am very positive you will win.

ali
You cannot post and tell people to 'text you' and you will tell them what to say to give the 'right' answer. This will NOT be tolerated on the forum. The user needs to answer questions truthfully based on their own circumstances.

The gap the user has is a problem. It is an applicants responsibility to ensure they comply with immigration rules, regardless of using a lawyer or not.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

GEETA123
Newly Registered
India

Post by GEETA123 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:09 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Dear Geeta,

ali
Dear Ali,

Thanks for your supporting comment. I have a very strong support from you and know I am very positive for win my case.

Very appreciate

geeta

Janaghan111
BANNED
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Janaghan111 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:39 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:49 am
Ali Khan555 wrote:
Dear Geeta,

ali
You cannot post and tell people to 'text you' and you will tell them what to say to give the 'right' answer. This will NOT be tolerated on the forum. The user needs to answer questions truthfully based on their own circumstances.

The gap the user has is a problem. It is an applicants responsibility to ensure they comply with immigration rules, regardless of using a lawyer or not.
Dear CR001

Please reply

Jan

Janaghan111
BANNED
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Janaghan111 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Dear Ali 66

Dear you get the judges decision yet?

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:31 pm

Janaghan111 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:56 pm
Dear Ali 66

Dear you get the judges decision yet?

Dear jan111/Ali555

no i haven't received my decesion yet.
its 6 weeks now,
my solisitor says that judges are very busy and now adays every case taking 6 to 8 weeks.

are you agree with it.
what happened to your cases.

please reply
thank you

Janaghan111
BANNED
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Janaghan111 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:08 am

Dear Ali,

The solicitors knows i havent received it mine is 7 weeks now. Pls let me know if u received it.

Did the home office representative asked u questions about toiec?? The judge?? Did u answer all the questions??

Jan

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:40 am

Janaghan111 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:08 am
Dear Ali,

The solicitors knows i havent received it mine is 7 weeks now. Pls let me know if u received it.

Did the home office representative asked u questions about toiec?? The judge?? Did u answer all the questions??

Jan
dear jan

yes ho representative ask me about 40 questions about toeic and about why you cant go back.
yes i answer all question. at the end the h o rep conformed to the judge that the answers he give is correct but it does nt mean that he didnt cheat.
becoz we can see in bbc panorama that there are some other people standing as wel nd bla bla...
my wife also gave his statement.
judge didnt ask me any thing nor to me or my wife.

please pray for me
thank you

Janaghan111
BANNED
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Janaghan111 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:05 pm

Dear Ali. The judge will allow ur appeal on human rights so dont worry.

Where did u do ur toiec test? Same college the bbc panarama was filmed??

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:18 am

Janaghan111 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:05 pm
Dear Ali. The judge will allow ur appeal on human rights so dont worry.

Where did u do ur toiec test? Same college the bbc panarama was filmed??
dear jan

no i did my test at other center
bbc was not filmed at my center.
thank you bro for your possitive response

Dear Ali555

did you get you decesion?

please reply

pankaj2021
Newly Registered
India

Post by pankaj2021 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:26 am

I wanted someone to advice me on my case.

I had lived in UK for nearly 5 years from Dec 2009 to November 2014.

I was there on Student visa , I extended the student visa in 2011 and i got the extension until 2013, and in 2013 I applied for an extension again with a different college as my college's licence was revoked by the home office and i had to use TOEIC as a proof for english as it was a very short time and i had only 7 days to apply for an extention as the previous college licence was suspended.

In that visa application I had given the TOIEC Certificate and which created all the problems , HO sent me the letter to give IELTS and send apply for the extension again which I did in March 2014 but I never got any response from them until Nov 2014 and at the end I had to withdraw my application as I had to come to India for my marriage. When I left UK they gave me two letters , one showed Voluntary Departure and one showed something about TOIEC that it was taken by a proxy test taker and you had tried to give us a false document , etc.

Now I am in India and if I apply a student visa on my wife and can I apply as a dependent and we have a 1.5 years baby as well .

Do you think I will get an entry in UK as a dependent even though I had an issue with TOIEC CERTIFICATE ?

Your advice is much appreciated and it can help my family a lot to come over the current issues we have in India.

Please advice.

Thank you.

GEETA123
Newly Registered
India

Post by GEETA123 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:51 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
GEETA123 wrote:
HI ALI

please give any advice.

kind Regard

geeta
Dear geeta

regards

ali555
Hi Ali

I would like to say that I have been at court for hearing yesterday and judge allowed appeal so I would like to know that what is the next step for me and I know that your advice always good and to the point.
Is that possible home office will appeal against it or not. if they can, are they allowed from first tire tribunal to do appeal against it or not. what is your opinion regarding this.

wait for your answer,

Many Thanks,

Geeta

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:10 am

Janaghan111 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:08 am
Dear Ali,

Jan
Dear all

i have received my decesion and my apeal is allowed by ftt judge.

thanks

GEETA123
Newly Registered
India

Post by GEETA123 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Ali 555

Dear Ali,

Hi Ali

I would like to say that I have been at court for hearing yesterday and judge allowed appeal so I would like to know that what is the next step for me and I know that your advice always good and to the point.
Is that possible home office will appeal against it or not. if they can, are they allowed from first tire tribunal to do appeal against it or not. what is your opinion regarding this.

wait for your answer,

Many Thanks,

Geeta

GEETA123
Newly Registered
India

Post by GEETA123 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:03 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Dear Geeta,

ali
Hi Ali,

wait for your answer,
geeta

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:53 am

GEETA123 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:03 am
Ali Khan555 wrote:
Dear Geeta,

ali
Hi Ali,

wait for your answer,
geeta
Dear geeta

the h.o can apeal against it but in most toeic cases h.o does not apeal.
for apeal against it h.o have to apply for permission to apeal at FTT.

thank you

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:54 am

ali66 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:53 am
GEETA123 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:03 am
Ali Khan555 wrote:
Dear Geeta,

ali
Hi Ali,

wait for your answer,
geeta
Dear geeta

the h.o can apeal against it but in most toeic cases h.o does not apeal.
for apeal against it h.o have to apply for permission to apeal at FTT.

thank you
did you received you written decesion?

Janaghan111
BANNED
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Janaghan111 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Dear geeta. This is me Ali555 my other account is blocked for time being.

I am glad my advise helped you win ur case.

Congratulations I m very glad your appeal is allowed normally with Toiec cases home office doesn't appeal. You will receive a limited leave to remain.

You got the decision same day???

I won my appeal both on human rights and on toiec. The judge has clearly written that the appellant did not use deception in his toiec test. I will receive my indefinite leave to remain soon after 6 year battle.

Ali555

ali66
Mood:

Post by ali66 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:52 pm

Janaghan111 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:25 pm
Dear geeta. This is me Ali555 my other account is blocked for time being.

I am glad my advise helped you win ur case.

Congratulations I m very glad your appeal is allowed normally with Toiec cases home office doesn't appeal. You will receive a limited leave to remain.

You got the decision same day???

I won my appeal both on human rights and on toiec. The judge has clearly written that the appellant did not use deception in his toiec test. I will receive my indefinite leave to remain soon after 6 year battle.

Ali555

Dear Ali555/jan

i won on the human rights base and also my toeic deception is also clear. i received my decesion on 17/7. judge said i already completed my five years rout to setlement.
so what will happen next, will i received 2 years visa as i applied for FLR FP. but i am also elegible to ILR.
how i will get my ILR?

please reply

thank you in advance