ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

vfs global in uk scaning supporing documment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Yuss100
Newly Registered
Mood:

vfs global in uk scaning supporing documment

Post by Yuss100 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:27 am

hi all.
guy just want you to aware with this vfs global in uk the charging a lot of money to scaned supported document but they are dodgy a lot of complain about some document miss or not send Sheffield at all.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: vfs global in uk scaning supporing documment

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:09 am

Yuss100 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:27 am
hi all.
guy just want you to aware with this vfs global in uk the charging a lot of money to scaned supported document but they are dodgy a lot of complain about some document miss or not send Sheffield at all.
Many members are really enjoying and getting benefited from it. However, if someone is reasonably computer literate then preferably scan and upload the documents himself/herself to make sure that everything is fully uploaded which can be missed at some vfs centres.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:30 am

Yuss100 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:27 am
hi all.
Hi if you have applied using access uk you can upload for free yourself. However, I used vfs in London and the guy was actually really nice. I had sorted the documents but he changed it slightly and got rid of some of the barcodes and linked them with one another. Once he scanned, he showed me what they looked like and I was happy.

roey28
Newly Registered

Post by roey28 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:21 am

Hello,
I had my documents scanned to but I wasn't given the option to check what had been scanned/uploaded. Should I be worried?

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:45 am

roey28 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:21 am
Hello,
I had my documents scanned to but I wasn't given the option to check what had been scanned/uploaded. Should I be worried?
Hi Roey28, I personally think it'll be okay. They do this day in day out. So it should all be fine. Were you sitting by the scanner. As long as you saw all the pages going in fine it should all be fine. Just depends on the employee whether they show or not. Does anyone know what happens next. I have not received any emails. Latest email is the one with the biometric appointment thanks

univas01
Nigeria

Post by univas01 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:59 pm

For those that did the upload by themselves, do you by any chance know the maximum size allowed for all documents in total?
Fizzy513 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:45 am
roey28 wrote:
Hello,
Hi Roey28, I personally think it'll be okay. They do this day in day out. So it should all be fine. Were you sitting by the scanner. As long as you saw all the pages going in fine it should all be fine. Just depends on the employee whether they show or not. Does anyone know what happens next. I have not received any emails. Latest email is the one with the biometric appointment thanks

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 pm

univas01 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:59 pm
For those that did the upload by themselves, do you by any chance know the maximum size allowed for all documents in total?
Fizzy513 wrote:
roey28 wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure if this applies to hose who went to the vfs centre. But my total was 156 pages. Not sure if there a limit on the site as I could not register at all.

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 pm
univas01 wrote:
Fizzy513 wrote:
roey28 wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure if this applies to hose who went to the vfs centre. But my total was 156 pages. Not sure if there a limit on the site as I could not register at all.
Does anyone know if we are supposed to upload passport photos for applicant either during the scanning or on the biographic page?

univas01
Nigeria

Post by univas01 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:34 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
univas01 wrote:
Fizzy513 wrote:
roey28 wrote:
Hello,

So you’re not quite sure of the total size of your 156 pages document? Can you access the website again and check if size limit is written anywhere please?

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:37 pm

univas01 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:34 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
univas01 wrote:
Fizzy513 wrote:

So you’re not quite sure of the total size of your 156 pages document? Can you access the website again and check if size limit is written anywhere please?
Hi Unfortunately, I applied using visa4uk so had to go to the application centre and pay £75.

Do you know if I have to include the checklist and tick. I haven't, I included the barcodes but not checklist. Also, my partner's application form was not stamped during biometrics appointment. Is this normal? Is it supposed to be stamped during the biometric appointment. So she just signed and sent it to me which I provided. VFS global did not mention anything. Really stressing over this now.

univas01
Nigeria

Post by univas01 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:01 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:37 pm
univas01 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:34 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
univas01 wrote:

Hi Unfortunately, I applied using visa4uk so had to go to the application centre and pay £75.

Do you know if I have to include the checklist and tick. I haven't, I included the barcodes but not checklist. Also, my partner's application form was not stamped during biometrics appointment. Is this normal? Is it supposed to be stamped during the biometric appointment. So she just signed and sent it to me which I provided. VFS global did not mention anything. Really stressing over this now.
You shouldn’t be stressed up, I was just asking in order to pin point the reason why people are experiencing difficulty during upload. I remembered correctly that the total size of documents you could upload for naturalisation online application is 6MB but not quite sure for spouse visa application form, that’s why I’m asking.

Ideally, an individual will experience difficulty if the total size of the documents they are trying to upload is over the size limit allowed.

roey28
Newly Registered

Post by roey28 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:46 am

Fizzy513 wrote:
roey28 wrote:
Hello,
No, I wasn't sitting by the scanner because the waiting area was separate from the employee area and I think they scanned the documents in another room. Inshallah all will be well. 🙏