ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 exceptional talent supporting evidences

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nedaghr
Newly Registered

Tier 1 exceptional talent supporting evidences

Post by nedaghr » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:18 pm

Hi all,

I have recently received my Tier 1 exceptional promise endorsement and am applying for the stage 2.
I am currently in UK on tier 4 visa and have worked as a contract based consultant along side my study. I have sent evidences of my contract with my endorsement application.

Now for the stage 2 I would like to know what supporting document shall I submit, as the only mandatory documents are endorsement letter and passport? Do you suggest submitting my work documents or more supporting documents or would it be confusing for the immigration officer?

Thanks for your help!
NG

prisingh
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 exceptional talent supporting evidences

Post by prisingh » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:21 am

Stage 2 is supposed to be pretty simple.. follow the official guide at UKVI and u are all good..

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... nal-talent

If still confusing , i would suggest a immigration lawyer is the best bet ..

in the meanwhile, can you please post your timeline journey and the documents type submitted for stage 1 ?i am at initial stage and it will be some guidance for me.

thanks

nedaghr
Newly Registered

Post by nedaghr » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:40 pm

I applied on May 12th, my application was received by Art Council at May 22th and HO advised it will take 25 working days for them to make the endorsement decision.

On June 29th I received my endorsement letter. I am planning to apply for stage 2 at the moment.

Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by 789234 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 pm

They will tell you which supporting documents to provide, I believe it's different for everyone.

For me, all I had to submit was my current BRP (Tier 5 visa), passport, and the endorsement letter from Tech Nation.

rnv83
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by rnv83 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:55 am

Please could anybody suggest which all documents to be submitted for Stage 1 ?

Total Experience: 12 Years
Current company is my 6th company
Current technology: RPA since last 3 years
Came to the UK on ICT T2 Visa back in 2012-13 for a year

Please suggest.

Regards.

kat08
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by kat08 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:28 am

nedaghr wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:18 pm
Hi all,

I have recently received my Tier 1 exceptional promise endorsement and am applying for the stage 2.
I am currently in UK on tier 4 visa and have worked as a contract based consultant along side my study. I have sent evidences of my contract with my endorsement application.

Now for the stage 2 I would like to know what supporting document shall I submit, as the only mandatory documents are endorsement letter and passport? Do you suggest submitting my work documents or more supporting documents or would it be confusing for the immigration officer?

Thanks for your help!
NG
Hi, would you mind to share your endorsement application please? I am preparing for Stage 1 and would like to learn more on document required to be submitted in Stage 1. Thank you.