ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in receiving Tier 2 BRP

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nahid_hasan
Newly Registered
Rwanda

Delay in receiving Tier 2 BRP

Post by nahid_hasan » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:22 pm

Dear Members,

My tier 2 application has been approved 12 days ago i.e. 28/06 however I still waiting for BRP. Is this quite normal of taking such a long time to send BRP to the applicant?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Delay in receiving Tier 2 BRP

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:25 pm

It takes 7 to 10 working days. Some members have experienced delays yes.

Have you contacted DX Couriers to find out if they have a delivery for you?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nahid_hasan
Newly Registered
Rwanda

Post by nahid_hasan » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Thanks, admin for your swift reply.

I, however, no clue on how to contact DX courier since my case being handled by the law firm working for the company.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:06 pm

If you have a reference number or simply your name and address you can contact them. Details available on Google search.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nahid_hasan
Newly Registered
Rwanda

Post by nahid_hasan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:56 am

Thank you.

alinakanada
Newly Registered
Mood:
Kazakhstan

Post by alinakanada » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:30 pm

nahid_hasan wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:56 am
Thank you.
Any update ?
My application for Tie2 was approved on the 2nd of July . Today is the 7th working day and I still haven’t received BRP. Just wondering if it’s actually happening for many people? What is the average waiting time? My previous BRP’s were sent to me within 3 working days so I am a little anxious :(

cx2y18
Newly Registered
China

Post by cx2y18 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:13 am

alinakanada wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:30 pm
nahid_hasan wrote:
Thank you.
Any update ?
My application for Tie2 was approved on the 2nd of July . Today is the 7th working day and I still haven’t received BRP. Just wondering if it’s actually happening for many people? What is the average waiting time? My previous BRP’s were sent to me within 3 working days so I am a little anxious :(

I'm on the same boat. I got the decision email on 5th July. I know I should not worry too much as it is only 6 working days but I have travel plan coming up. Checking with DX every day, nothing for me...

alinakanada
Newly Registered
Mood:
Kazakhstan

Post by alinakanada » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:59 am

I'm on the same boat. I got the decision email on 5th July. I know I should not worry too much as it is only 6 working days but I have travel plan coming up. Checking with DX every day, nothing for me...
[/quote]

I have kind of cancelled my plans, was too naive to think it would be done quickly. This is really upsetting me now. What service did you use and where did you apply?

cx2y18
Newly Registered
China

Post by cx2y18 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 am

alinakanada wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:59 am
I have kind of cancelled my plans, was too naive to think it would be done quickly. This is really upsetting me now. What service did you use and where did you apply?
[/quote]

i used priority service (5 days) on 1st July at Croydon Core.

It is so upsetting... my trip was booked last year and I really want to go. I kind of want to try with my old BRP card to re-enter as I saw from another post that the IO said 'you could use the old BRP' but that's the only case I saw and it is a little too risky... Look how desperate now haha.

I also emailed the BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk but not sure if they would reply :(

nahid_hasan
Newly Registered
Rwanda

Post by nahid_hasan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:45 pm

alinakanada wrote:
nahid_hasan wrote:
Thank you.
Any update ?
Hello,

Don't worry, As admin advised, do call to DX courier and supply your details such as postcode and your surname. they will be able to tell you if they have a delivery for you. I am doing this every day morning at 8 am and 5 pm. Today, they said they got information from HO and will deliver on 16th. Keep chasing them(DX)

Cheers

cx2y18
Newly Registered
China

Post by cx2y18 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:11 am

nahid_hasan wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:45 pm
alinakanada wrote:
nahid_hasan wrote:
Thank you.
Any update ?
Hello,

Don't worry, As admin advised, do call to DX courier and supply your details such as postcode and your surname. they will be able to tell you if they have a delivery for you. I am doing this every day morning at 8 am and 5 pm. Today, they said they got information from HO and will deliver on 16th. Keep chasing them(DX)

Cheers

Congrats! I just got mine this morning at 7:50. Thanks everyone! Good luck.