ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alir86
Newly Registered

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Alir86 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:56 pm

FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:03 pm
Alir86 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:38 pm
Alir86 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:36 pm
billalahmed wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:28 pm
I dont think it has been 97 working days if you have applied in March. Would be 97 days in total and remember since March there have been 4 bank holidays.

I know was bank holidays and in March was Easter holidays as well I am not sure now how many days but I have submitted my husbands application on the 7th of March and his biometric was on the 15th of March it was non priority application and I have applied trough the lawyer I have phone my lawyer to he is saying wait until end of this month I didn’t receive any call from HO neither my employer god knows m so scared wats going on with our application my heart beat fast when I think about to contacting them honestly it’s so stressful this period of time .😔

I have phone HO and they ask me my husband passport Num and his GWF and IHS Num date of birth and date when we applied which was 7th of March and his biometric was on 12th n they says it’s been over 12weeks now with in 15 working days they will let me know if the application is Daley or refused I am so stressed is anyone els contacted HO and got same response and what will happen after 15 days I am worried 😟 ??
Hi. I have emailed Home office and said we should get reply to the email in 72 hours. Today those 72 hours were over and we phoned them. I told my solicitor to phone on my behalf as i was working. We phoned them 2 times and no one picked our call! First at 2pm we waited 20 mins and we was just placed in a queue then we tried again at 4pm and again the same. Now i am going to try my luck on Monday. I am honestly also stressed out even though my case has not been as long as your one but we paid for priority still they don't give it any value. I hope you get a good answer InshaAllah! Did you email the home office before and did they reply to your email?

I phoned and email but the auto email response which is saying u will receive the response email after 2days and called they said within 15 days I will find out what’s going on with my application if is delayed or refused or what 😟

leopard2010
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by leopard2010 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:48 am

asifazohaib wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:29 am
leopard2010 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:43 am
asifazohaib wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:58 pm
leopard2010 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:36 pm

my application was 100% straight forward
my biometrics was 8-4-19
got email case not straight forward 26-6-19
no updates further
terrified seeing others experiences after this email long stressful waits

When you recieved the non straightforward email did it have a VAF number at the top of the email?
26-6-19 email case not straight forward
yes vaf number is mentioned in email

i also got the VAF number does that mean anything?
any update asifazohaib??

Jhelumi
Mood:

Post by Jhelumi » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:31 am

Chapterixx wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:36 pm
Hi,

Just adding our status to the list.

Online application made on 16th May 2019
Biometric attended by spouse on 20th May
Supporting documents submitted on 21st May
Case Handler acknowledgement on 19th June

'Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the submission date' - Not sure if our 12 weeks started on the 19th of June, or in May when we completed our online application/submitted our documents.
Hello,

Have you applied on Standard or Priority basis and from which country?

Jhelumi
Mood:

Post by Jhelumi » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:36 am

aisirf wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 pm
Submitted online application on 9th March and Biometric appointment was on 11th March 2019, sent documents to Sheffield and received them back too. Its been 70 working days since biometrics appointment, I phoned them but was told its still awaiting decision but I am worried sick. I have read about people that have applied after me but have already received their decision. This is just getting me even more worried - I do not know what to do!
Hello,

Do you have the following information:

Applied from country:
Priority Type: Priortity / Non-Priority
Date Documents Sent:
Date Documents Received Back:

Jhelumi
Mood:

Post by Jhelumi » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:48 am

Ukhtii wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:51 pm
85 working days still waiting for a decision 😢, emailed and re-escalated to UKVI three times, same reply every time “your case is currently being considered and awaiting a decision” ... contacted local MP for help, let’s see. InshaAllah please you guys pray for me 🤲🏻
Hello,

Have you applied on Standard or Priority basis?

FatimaHussainSami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting a decision.............

Post by FatimaHussainSami » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:03 am

FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:07 am
asifazohaib wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:41 am
FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:26 am
FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:26 pm
Hiya Everyone...
I have applied for my husbands spouse visa and here is our timeline so far...

So we applied first time round for my husband's visa (non priority) from Islamabad in February 2019 however found out on 22nd april 2019 when my husband collected his passport his visa has been refused. Reason stating was; as my mum and dad are directors of the company and we didnt provide them with certain documents needed when applying using a family business or if you work in family business. However my solicitor said these were unnecessary reason to refuse as they could of called us or find all this information online as it is public to home office.

So after refusal we decided its better we reapply instead of appeal as it can take 1.5 years waiting time...

Now i applied for husbands spouse Visa (Priority service) Mirpur Pakistan
Timeline is so far;

9th May 2019: online application started

17th May 2019(Morning): husband submits passport biometrics and scanned papers at VFS office in Mirpur Pakistan (this time we choose Mirpur even thought it was a bit expensive as traveling back and forth to Islamabad was too time consuming and expensive for husband) here at Mirpur husband pays for VIP Service of documentation to be sent infront of the queue inhope to save time.

17th May 2019(Afternoon): husband receive text saying "your Visa application for GWFXXXXXXX was forwarded to UKVI on 5/17/19"

20th May 2019: solicitor sends all original documents and my passport to home office in Sheffield

27th May 2019 is bank holiday so we are not sure if this effects us or not

3rd June 2019: Solicitor is contacted in this week (dont know exact date, but in this week) by home office to say they are sending back all original documents and my passport as not needed and they only needed scanned papers of original documents submitted in pakistan.

10th June 2019: still haven't received anything (email for phone call) from home office regarding our case.
With Priority service we hope to hear by 27th June MAX as 30 working days is waiting period for priority service VISAs. Our solicitor said InshaAllah Maybe we should receive a phone call at work from home office regarding our case and by 4 weeks so, 14th to 17th of june 2019 we should hear a reply as they normally contact back in 4 weeks.

I Pray my husband gets his VISA this time, ameen. And Good luck to everyone else waiting. You are not alone.

Will update this when i get final reply from home office once husband collects passport but i thought i should share my case as it is most recent one on this website (i think lol)
UPDATE:

13th June 2019: Solicitor receives all my original documents in his office

18th June 2019: solicitor receives email from home office saying our case is in the uk decision making center and is being prepared for consideration by an entry clearance officer.
However this email also stated the following: PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your UK sponsor have not already submitted your supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Your sponsor or an agent can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person for a fee of £75 per application, payable in cash or with a debit card. For these locations please refer to:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/news/ ... ement-visa

I met with my solicitor and decided to go to VFS office in london and pay the £75 fee to have all documents rescanned and entered directly into the home office system. This gave us a peace of mind that they now have all our documents as we received the email regarding our case 4.5 weeks after submitting bio metrics and when the solicitor was contacted (3rd june 2019 week) the home office mentioned if we had or had not submitted our scanned documents in Pakistan so we was worried as to if they may or may not have received them.

20th june 2019: visited VFS global in london to rescan and upload supporting documents into home office system at a cost of £75.

Now just praying our case is looked into properly and visa is granted by 28th june 2019 as we paid for priority. InshaAllah!!
UPDATE...!

After scanning documents at VFS in london, we had no contact made by home office regarding our case... in the email they sent on the 18th of june, it stated if our case is delayed or not straightforward we will get an email which after waiting we haven't so my lawyer emailed home office as we paid priority and our 30 working day waiting time is over.

2nd july 2019: email home office regarding our case and concerned we havent got any contact from home office regarding our case also. Lawyer said it takes 72 hours for reply so have to wait

5th july 2019(friday): have had no reply to our email sent to home office so we attempt to call them instead. Phoned twice, both times put in a queue for 20+ mins so we hang up as they are busy (we assume its a friday hence why) and we are wasting alot of money!

8th july 2019(monday): phoned home office as we still havent had a reply to email, we give them passport n.o. GWF n.o. husband name ect all details then they say our case is still with case worker and we will forward your email and enquiry to the case worker and tell him to look at your case first now, as we informed them ours is priority then why is it still being delayed.

Now just waiting, lawyer said we should receive an email 2-3 days after phoning them informing us what is happening with our case, so Thursday or Friday or if not, maybe my husband should recieve text or call from VFS office to collect passport as they may hurry now with delivering our passport of VFS.

Now we are just waiting to see what happens...

aisirf
Newly Registered

Post by aisirf » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:57 am

Jhelumi wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:36 am
aisirf wrote:
Submitted online application on 9th March and Biometric appointment was on 11th March 2019, sent documents to Sheffield and received them back too. Its been 70 working days since biometrics appointment, I phoned them but was told its still awaiting decision but I am worried sick. I have read about people that have applied after me but have already received their decision. This is just getting me even more worried - I do not know what to do!
Hello,

Applied from country:
Date Documents Sent:
Lahore, Pakistan
Non - priority
16th March - documents sent
10th April - received back

Jhelumi
Mood:

Post by Jhelumi » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:15 am

aisirf wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:57 am
Jhelumi wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:36 am
aisirf wrote:
Hello,

Applied from country:
Date Documents Sent:
Lahore, Pakistan
Non - priority
16th March - documents sent
10th April - received back
Thank you.

rexabruzzi
Newly Registered

Post by rexabruzzi » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:24 am

Hello All,

Here’s my timeline
I’m the applicant and wife sponsor
Non priority
Applying - Colombo, Sri Lanka
Date of application - 8th April 2019
Biometrics given - 16th April 2019
Supporting Documents sent by post to Sheffield - 30th April 2019
Received confirmation of application mail - 9th May 2019. Also mail said application usually would be completed within 12 weeks
Wife received call from home office questioning mainly about work
Since it’s passed 12 weeks we followed up and received case complicated mail on the 9th of July 2019.
Haven’t received supporting documents back yet either.

My lawyer isn’t too supportive either. Any advice please? It’s so very stressful. I’ve read here about contacting the local MP? and advice on that?

I wish and make Dua that all of you get your visas soon Insha Allah

Jhelumi
Mood:

Post by Jhelumi » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 am

FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:03 am
FatimaHussainSami wrote:
asifazohaib wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:41 am
FatimaHussainSami wrote:

UPDATE:

18th June 2019: solicitor receives email from home office saying our case is in the uk decision making center and is being prepared for consideration by an entry clearance officer.
However this email also stated the following: PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your UK sponsor have not already submitted your supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Your sponsor or an agent can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person for a fee of £75 per application, payable in cash or with a debit card. For these locations please refer to:

I met with my solicitor and decided to go to VFS office in london and pay the £75 fee to have all documents rescanned and entered directly into the home office system. This gave us a peace of mind that they now have all our documents as we received the email regarding our case 4.5 weeks after submitting bio metrics and when the solicitor was contacted (3rd june 2019 week) the home office mentioned if we had or had not submitted our scanned documents in Pakistan so we was worried as to if they may or may not have received them.

20th june 2019: visited VFS global in london to rescan and upload supporting documents into home office system at a cost of £75.

Now just praying our case is looked into properly and visa is granted by 28th june 2019 as we paid for priority. InshaAllah!!
UPDATE...!

After scanning documents at VFS in london, we had no contact made by home office regarding our case... in the email they sent on the 18th of june, it stated if our case is delayed or not straightforward we will get an email which after waiting we haven't so my lawyer emailed home office as we paid priority and our 30 working day waiting time is over.

2nd july 2019: email home office regarding our case and concerned we havent got any contact from home office regarding our case also. Lawyer said it takes 72 hours for reply so have to wait

5th july 2019(friday): have had no reply to our email sent to home office so we attempt to call them instead. Phoned twice, both times put in a queue for 20+ mins so we hang up as they are busy (we assume its a friday hence why) and we are wasting alot of money!

8th july 2019(monday): phoned home office as we still havent had a reply to email, we give them passport n.o. GWF n.o. husband name ect all details then they say our case is still with case worker and we will forward your email and enquiry to the case worker and tell him to look at your case first now, as we informed them ours is priority then why is it still being delayed.

Now just waiting, lawyer said we should receive an email 2-3 days after phoning them informing us what is happening with our case, so Thursday or Friday or if not, maybe my husband should recieve text or call from VFS office to collect passport as they may hurry now with delivering our passport of VFS.

Hello,

17 May 2019: Your husband had the documentation scanned at the VFS Centre in Mirpur, Pakistan.
20 May 2019: Your solicitor decides to send all the original documentation to Sheffield.
03 June 2019: Home Office acknowedges receipt of the scanned copies from Mirpur as well as from Sheffield and clarifies you did not need to send them to Sheffeild.
20 June 2019: However, you decide to re-submit the documentation for the third time by having them re-scanned at VFS London.

Why send Home Office three lots of the same documentation when they have already acknowledged they've received them from Pakistan?

The e-mail your solicitor received on 18 June 2019 is a generic, acknowledgment e-mail they send out to all applicants. You only needed to act upon it if you already hadn't sent them any documentation at all.

As the visa was previously refused, they can take longer time to prcocess the second application even though you paid for prioirty service. Please stop worrying and be patience.

Jhelumi
Mood:

Post by Jhelumi » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:58 am

rexabruzzi wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:24 am
Hello All,

Here’s my timeline
I’m the applicant and wife sponsor
Non priority
Applying - Colombo, Sri Lanka
Date of application - 8th April 2019
Biometrics given - 16th April 2019
Supporting Documents sent by post to Sheffield - 30th April 2019
Received confirmation of application mail - 9th May 2019. Also mail said application usually would be completed within 12 weeks
Wife received call from home office questioning mainly about work
Since it’s passed 12 weeks we followed up and received case complicated mail on the 9th of July 2019.
Haven’t received supporting documents back yet either.

My lawyer isn’t too supportive either. Any advice please? It’s so very stressful. I’ve read here about contacting the local MP? and advice on that?

I wish and make Dua that all of you get your visas soon Insha Allah
Hello,

Home Office ask for 12 weeks to process the application and it has been 12 weeks for you since you submitted the application online (8th April). However, it's best to wait and count 12 weeks from the date you submitted the documents (30th April) which falls on 23 July 2019.

After this date, approach your local MP who are usually very helpful in these matters and tell them its been 12 weeks and you've not yet had a response from the Home Office. Your MP will contact Home Office and should receive a response back very quickly explaining if there are any issues with the application.

rexabruzzi
Newly Registered

Post by rexabruzzi » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Dear Jhelumi

Thank you so much for your response.

Yea I think it’s best to wait another couple of weeks and then may be contact the local MP.

Thank you very much once again

Ukhtii
Newly Registered

Post by Ukhtii » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:55 am

Jhelumi wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:48 am
Ukhtii wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:51 pm
85 working days still waiting for a decision 😢, emailed and re-escalated to UKVI three times, same reply every time “your case is currently being considered and awaiting a decision” ... contacted local MP for help, let’s see. InshaAllah please you guys pray for me 🤲🏻
Hello,

Have you applied on Standard or Priority basis?
Hi, I applied via non-priority but as of today it’s been 103 working days! Please pray for me everyone 😢

FatimaHussainSami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by FatimaHussainSami » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:16 am

rexabruzzi wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:01 pm
Dear Jhelumi

Yea I think it’s best to wait another couple of weeks and then may be contact the local MP.

Hiya, i just wanted to say that, i asked my solicitor about contacting local MP if we get no reply from the home office regarding our phone call enquiry and my solicitor adviced me not to approach my local MP unless you have been waiting for 6 months plus for a reply. I asked why and he said because MPs cant do much besides just asking them on your behalf until 6 months haven't gone by so its no point really. Until 6 months are over we should contact home office ourselves. I thought i'll inform you of what my solicitor informed me.

rexabruzzi
Newly Registered

Post by rexabruzzi » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:00 pm

Hello,

Thank you so much for your advice. Was actually wondering when exactly I should approach the MP. I too thought it might be a little too early right now. Will see how the response from HO turns out in the coming weeks and take a call on when I should contact the MP.

Thank you so much once again..

leopard2010
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by leopard2010 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:35 pm

any update asifazohaib??????

FatimaHussainSami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by FatimaHussainSami » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:07 pm

FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:03 am
FatimaHussainSami wrote:
FatimaHussainSami wrote:

UPDATE:

UPDATE...!

UPDATE:
12th july 2019 (friday):
Solicitor phoned home office again as we haven't had no email from home office regarding our case or any update as to what they are doing as its now been 2 weeks over our time limit.

On the phone we are informed home office didnt recieve scanned supporting documents from pakistan mirpur VFS office to which we are surprised as since 17th of may we have been in the assumption that home office have received all our documents. We are also informed home office received our supporting documents on 20th of june when i had visited VFS in london just to be on the safe side and now i am glad we did pay an extra £75 to scam documents and send them to home office otherwise maybe my husbands visa could of been refused again.

Since home office received documents on 20th june they said our case is still priority and will take 6 weeks from the 20th of june and we should wait till 1st of august for an reply. My solicitor did tell them to hurry a bit as we waited so long already and the case worker said our case is straightforward but necessary paper checks need to be made so wait patiently now as home office received supporting documents late

Alir86
Newly Registered

Post by Alir86 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Alir86 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:38 pm
Alir86 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:36 pm
billalahmed wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:28 pm
I dont think it has been 97 working days if you have applied in March. Would be 97 days in total and remember since March there have been 4 bank holidays.
Karmy100 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi dose anyone heard back who applied in April I have email HO

Hi I don't know what you are waiting for, if it's been 97 days. Call them or email them. Chase it up. If you don't chase, they will just keep you waiting...

I know was bank holidays and in March was Easter holidays as well I am not sure now how many days but I have submitted my husbands application on the 7th of March and his biometric was on the 15th of March it was non priority application and I have applied trough the lawyer I have phone my lawyer to he is saying wait until end of this month I didn’t receive any call from HO neither my employer god knows m so scared wats going on with our application my heart beat fast when I think about to contacting them honestly it’s so stressful this period of time .😔

I have phone HO and they ask me my husband passport Num and his GWF and IHS Num date of birth and date when we applied which was 7th of March and his biometric was on 12th n they says it’s been over 12weeks now with in 15 working days they will let me know if the application is Daley or refused I am so stressed is anyone els contacted HO and got same response and what will happen after 15 days I am worried 😟 ??

Hi dose anyone heard back who applied in April mine been 4 months 6days and I have email HO they reply me my application behind considered now it’s awaiting a decision but don’t know how long m so worried god knows how long more they r going to take please advise me what els I can do 😭

Jhelumi
Mood:

Post by Jhelumi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:34 am

FatimaHussainSami wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:16 am
rexabruzzi wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:01 pm
Dear Jhelumi

Hiya, i just wanted to say that, i asked my solicitor about contacting local MP if we get no reply from the home office regarding our phone call enquiry and my solicitor adviced me not to approach my local MP unless you have been waiting for 6 months plus for a reply. I asked why and he said because MPs cant do much besides just asking them on your behalf until 6 months haven't gone by so its no point really. Until 6 months are over we should contact home office ourselves. I thought i'll inform you of what my solicitor informed me.
Hello,

Home Office do not speak with mere humans being like me, you, or the solicitors. They only respond to Government officials such locals MPs.

When you received your acknowledgement e-mail, it would've mentioned that the Home Office requires 12 weeks to process your application. Within those 12-weeks they need to respond, if they don't then you may wish to utiliise the services of a local MP. No harm in approaching an MP and there's no harm in waiting for 6 months.

It could be that the Home Office have tried contacting you, your work, your solicitor but they were unsuccessful because the contact details were in corect.

sabs2019
Newly Registered

Post by sabs2019 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:13 am

If the 12 weeks have passed, it is worth contacting your local MP. I did and she was on it straight away, bear in mind that it takes the HO to respond to local MP within 20 working days and they need to give a justifiable response as to what are the reasons of delay are. If you contact HO yourselves, guaranteed you'll get the same generated response. I am waiting for the HO response to my MP. I will keep you informed. Also on the Indian time lines they have been given the response of delays are due to ICC cricket in UK, visit visas causing backlog of settlement visas as I doubt they hired new people for that workload.

rexabruzzi
Newly Registered

Post by rexabruzzi » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:44 am

Sabs2019

Thanks for your msg. Yes I was thinking about the World Cup too. Surely would have been an unexpected load of applications that would have come through.

I have written to HO and let’s see what they say.

Like you said, might get back with the genetic response and in that case yes I’ve thought of going through the local MP.

Thanks again

Rex

ZiZo
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ZiZo » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:20 pm

Where can I read the rest of this thread please?

@FatimaHussainSami what happened in the end? Is there any update to your husbands visa?

It’s hard to find priority spouse visa timelines here, so was following yours.

Best of luck x

Ukhtii
Newly Registered

Post by Ukhtii » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:56 am

116 WORKING DAYS! :( :( :cry: :cry:

redcarpert

Post by redcarpert » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:59 am

I've applied in April and still didn't get a decision yet, it's really stressing :? :? :? :?

FatimaHussainSami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by FatimaHussainSami » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:23 pm

ZiZo wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:20 pm
Where can I read the rest of this thread please?

@FatimaHussainSami what happened in the end? Is there any update to your husbands visa?

It’s hard to find priority spouse visa timelines here, so was following yours.

Best of luck x
Hey Zizo,

Thank you for your wishes...
Well my husbands "priority" spouse visa is still on going. We was informed by the home office to wait till the 1st of august and we should get a reply by then. So we're just waiting for the 1st to come quickly now.

Do tell me what you have read upto and i could give you a brief catch up if what i have mentioned now doesn't make sense to you!

Anyways, have you also applied for your spouse visa, is it priority also as i can't seem to find any priority spouse visas applied near the same time as me. I found 1 person but they haven't given an update on here.

Wish you the best with your spouse visa and everyone else on here waiting for theirs also.