ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

retained rights of residence

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CARO1
Newly Registered
Ecuador

retained rights of residence

Post by CARO1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Hi I get married a Non EEA Citizen from december 2012. In 2017 he ask for the divorce and arrive in 2018. On thrusday I received an email from his lawyers asking me to confirm my employment history before monday 8/07. I didnt answer I want to get more information. Today I receive an email tell me:
"We previously wrote to your requesting to confirm your employment details in the above matter. We gave you a deadline of Monday 8 July 2019 to provide the employment information. So far , we have not had any replies.

In light of your lack of cooperation, we will have no other options other than to request a court summons in this matter."

The relationship with my ex-partner did not end very well. After researching I guess he is applying for retained rights of residence. My cuestion is I will be in troubles if I dont share my details??

If someone can help me with some information
Thank you

Obie
Ireland

Re: retained rights of residence

Post by Obie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Tell the lawyer you are under no obligation to confirm anything.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors