ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP 7 years route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Silver soul
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FLR FP 7 years route

Post by Silver soul » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 pm

Hello every one .

I am posting for the first time over here . i want to apply 7 years rout for daughters

summery

i came in uk on student visa with my husband with my one daughter(3 years old) in nov 2011
before my visa expired i applied asylum in 2014 which was refused and till now i am failed asylum seeker ,
my appeal was struck out last month from court of appeal . i have 2 other daughters who born here in UK .
my husband left me before born of my third child and now i dont know where is he . I am the main applicant in all above process .

1.i need help as i am confused for application on 7 years base route .
that who will be main applicant my eldest daughter or my self .
if its my daughter then will i apply with her or i have to wait for her result .

2. my children only known sibling are their uncle and aunt and 2 cousin living here in UK and they are british national . do i need letter from them

3 what documents i need to support the application as i prepared school certificates and other extra curriculum activty certificates but dont have any social worker letter as i dont know how to access them and how much they will charge for letter for my daughter .

can some one help me with my question .

Worried mum