ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is My Son's Genetical Disease Problem For ILR Application?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

brk_81
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Is My Son's Genetical Disease Problem For ILR Application?

Post by brk_81 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:54 am

Hello Veteran ,

I have self employed visa and have my own business for 8 months in the Uk.My husband and 2.5 Years old son are dependants on me in the UK.My 2.5 years old son has a genetical invisiable disease which stipulates some medicine useages everyday.Disease effects mainly digestive system and some others if the right treatment isnt applied...

The medicines are expensive and we provide them from our mother country for now by our public insurance which still goes on.We also had his routine checks abroad 2 times between intervals in this year. Thanks God he is doing pretty well,acting like all other kids...

We have never applied a GP for registration yet in the UK..We need your assistance about the period after informing his health condition to GP? Will we also be able to get his necessary medicines from National Health System-UK?
The most important thing that i'd like to ask;Would his medical condition be a barrier to apply for Leave to Remain and then ILR in next 4 Years?Do we have the risk for deportation ?

Our annual income with my husband is around 35000 Gbp.We can also pay health surcharges and additional bills for medicine/hospital stay if it is required in the future.He will start primary school next year and we as his parents try to expand business in the Uk by working hard.For these reasons I will appreciate your answer.

Thank you for keeping this forum so efficient and lively

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is My Son's Genetical Disease Problem For ILR Application?

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:06 am

What visas do you and your dependents hold?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

brk_81
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by brk_81 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 am

Hello CROO1,

I have Turkish ECAA Business Person Visa
My husband and my son have Dependant Work Permitted Visas related to my visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:39 am

You are free to use the NHS but you need to register with a GP.
We need your assistance about the period after informing his health condition to GP? Will we also be able to get his necessary medicines from National Health System-UK?
Yes.
The most important thing that i'd like to ask;Would his medical condition be a barrier to apply for Leave to Remain and then ILR in next 4 Years?Do we have the risk for deportation ?
No and No. That would be discrimination which is illegal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

brk_81
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by brk_81 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 am

Thank you very much for the information...I was always be afraid of the policy that Australia proceeds for such issues and it was keeping my mind occupied while trying to settle in the Uk...My last questions;
Could you please let me know about if we need to pay national surcharges for each every year?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:12 am

Thank you very much for the information...I was always be afraid of the policy that Australia proceeds for such issues and it was keeping my mind occupied while trying to settle in the Uk
Different country different immigration rules and requirements.
...My last questions;
Could you please let me know about if we need to pay national surcharges for each every year?
Presumably you have paid IHS when you applied for your visas?? If so, then nothing you need to pay until you apply for a visa extension. IHS is payable for every year you have a visa (non visitor) and is payable in advance for the duration of your visa, i.e. a 2 years visa will be 2 x £400 IHS, 3 year visa 3 x £400 IHS etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

brk_81
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by brk_81 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 am

Ok,I will check for what and how much i have paid when applying for visa.Thank you again regarding the information you have provided