ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 3 application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kupuser
Ireland

Section 3 application

Post by kupuser » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:59 pm

Hi.

I had applied section 3 leave to remain in early 2018.
I received a letter recently by minister saying "the minister hopes to make a decision in your case in near future." And they are asking for color copies of first 2 pages of passport and 2 photos. And any other supporting documents within 15 days
This letter came 1 week after my additional submissions (40 pages) and a personal letter to INIS regarding my history (12 years) in Ireland and achievements and connections.
Solicitor said this is "very positive" indication but I am not sure.

Does anyone have any experience in this? Is it a positive or negative indication. Btw I had already given them all passport scans in 2018.

Please advise.
Thanks

alphabetical
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Section 3 application

Post by alphabetical » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:42 am

Hi kupuser, can you u please let us know when did u arrive in the state and on what visa? If you arrived on student visa, did u ever change your status to stamp 4 or stamp 1. Please share with us. thanks.

kupuser
Ireland

Re: Section 3 application

Post by kupuser » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:32 am

Arrived 13 years ago. Student visa 7 years. Changed to stamp 4 later revoked.
Done NFQ level 9 (Masters) qualification in a critical skills area with distinction. Have about 10 high salary (€60k+) job offers locally and forwarded to department.