ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Online Application Help!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

appie
Newly Registered

ILR Online Application Help!

Post by appie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Hi, my 5 Yeears spouse status will be ending on 20 Sep 2019. I am looking to apply ILR via new online service, can you kindly advice what sort of documents I have to submit.
I have my marriage certificate, joint Bank acc with my wife, I do not have all utilities bills as we have changed few addresses in last two years ? Please advice if the above documents will be sufficient ?And when the earliest I can apply for the visa please..

Thank You,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Online Application Help!

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm

All the same requirements of meeting the financial level with minimum 6 months bank statements.

Liuk test and English B1.

2 year evidence of cohabitation.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

appie
Newly Registered

Post by appie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:19 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm
All the same requirements of meeting the financial level with minimum 6 months bank statements.

Liuk test and English B1.

2 year evidence of cohabitation.
Thank You, Can I apply for Neutralisation on the same time too?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 pm

No. You need ilr and the brp before you can apply for citizenship as the spouse of a British citizen. They are two separate applications and one is mandatory before you can apply for the other.

Note also that there is no super priority or fast track service for citizenship.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

appie
Newly Registered

Post by appie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:24 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 pm
No. You need ilr and the brp before you can apply for citizenship as the spouse of a British citizen. They are two separate applications and one is mandatory before you can apply for the other.

Note also that there is no super priority or fast track service for citizenship.
I am looking to apply for a same day service for ILR and for citizenship how long does it normally takes for passport to arrive, as I am planning a holidays in OCT and will be applying my ILR in end of AUG and than citizenship straight after.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:30 pm

I am looking to apply for a same day service for ILR

There is no longer a same day premium service centre service. You only have standard service (8 weeks) or Super Priority (usually 24 hours but not guaranteed) and this one costs an extra £800.
and for citizenship how long does it normally takes for passport to arrive, as I am planning a holidays in OCT and will be applying my ILR in end of AUG and than citizenship straight after.
You won't have citizenship and passport done by October. Citizenship takes from a couple of months up to 6 months, sometimes longer. You also are only British once you attend your ceremony and depending on your council, there could be a wait for a date. You can also only apply for a passport once you have attended your ceremony. Passport takes from 2 weeks up to about 6 or 8 weeks, depending how busy HMPO is.
Char (CR001 not Casa)