ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Heitomorrow

Re: General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Process

Post by Heitomorrow » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:19 pm

I request them for an explanation for the delay and I got the response this morning as below

Thank you for your e-mail.

I cannot comment on other applications. However the simplicity or indeed complexity of an application cannot be known until it has been considered by a caseworker. Nevertheless, UKVI aims to complete 95% of cases within 6 months from the date of receipt. Therefore as your application was received on 18th March 19, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.

FMT

KatiSarah
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by KatiSarah » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi .I applied since 14 of February as a refugee and still waiting,nearly 5 months.I wrote to the Home Office several times and I had the same answer.I don’t know why it is taking so long for refugees,we paid the same amount of money.Hope for the best.

Omyousif
Sudan

Post by Omyousif » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:00 pm

Hi, my husband and I applied in 24th of January and still waiting, my husband is a refugee and I came under family reunion visa.

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:05 am

We are eligible for naturalisation and paid the same fee such other applicants, we got the same rights like others then why this home office treat Refugees in a different way.

Such ignorant and arrogant, kind of discrimination for refugees

Refugees786
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Refugees786 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:21 am

Hi dears ! Me and my partner Refugee route applied on 7 Feb 2019 but still waiting. We been to local MP but he advised us to wait up to 6 month. Frustrating. :roll:

Djuliane
Chad

Post by Djuliane » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:05 am

Heitomorrow wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:03 am
Hi
I was a refugee applied on the 8th March and still waiting for a decision. Its 4 months exactly today and no response from home office except a generic email as you applied this day so it will take a while longer for consideration.

I can see people who applied in May also getting their approval. So I’m worried the delay on my application.

Are there people still waiting who applied in January February and March. If so please leave your comments as well thanks
I applied on Mai refugees route still no news

Nerazzuri

Post by Nerazzuri » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 am

To everyone who's here who's a refugee and worried that your application is taking longer than usual because you're in the 4th month since application, please be rest assured that it is completely normal and it's not necessarily anything to do with refugee status.

If you look closely at the timeline threads, whilst some people hear back very quickly (within 1 or 2 months) many people wait for 4 months or longer, and they're not all refugees nor do they have anything adverse in their application. Even people who work in places where the government must have very high levels of trust in their character can find themselves waiting up to 4 months or longer for their citizenship.

Omyousif
Sudan

Post by Omyousif » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:46 pm

Hi All
I emailed Nationality support team asking about my application they replied :
Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that you have successfully enrolled your biometrics.

Your application will now continue to progress until a decision is made.

We will contact you if we require any further information from you throughout the course of the application process. Please note; we will not contact you to provide regular updates and cannot provide a definitive application processing timescale.

If you require any further information throughout the application process, please refer to our website:

www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration

If you require any further information regarding our new UKVCAS service, please refer to the linked webpage:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

Kind Regards
Does anyone received like this email
Thanks in Advance

alacito30
Newly Registered

Post by alacito30 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Hi,

I applied in Mid-March and I’m still waiting for a response. I have noticed that the application timeline topics have gone quiet in July - very few people have received approvals in July. This applies to timelines from Jan 2019 to May 2019.

Is there an explanation for this?

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:58 pm

same here applied mid march and waiting

bl0u81c5
Newly Registered

Post by bl0u81c5 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:30 am

Omyousif wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:46 pm
Hi All

We will contact you if we require any further information from you throughout the course of the application process. Please note; we will not contact you to provide regular updates and cannot provide a definitive application processing timescale.

If you require any further information throughout the application process, please refer to our website:

If you require any further information regarding our new UKVCAS service, please refer to the linked webpage:

Kind Regards
Thanks in Advance
What is email address of Nationality Support team? I applied for naturalistion via UKVCAS (new service centres) and I didn't received any email as confirmation that my application has been submitted to Home Office. I was only told by their staff that yes it has been submitted.

Omyousif
Sudan

Post by Omyousif » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:10 pm

bl0u81c5 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:30 am
Omyousif wrote:
Hi All

Kind Regards
Thanks in Advance
What is email address of Nationality Support team? I applied for naturalistion via UKVCAS (new service centres) and I didn't received any email as confirmation that my application has been submitted to Home Office. I was only told by their staff that yes it has been submitted.
I applied in 24th of January and just received this email last week after asking about the progress of my application.

Djuliane
Chad

Post by Djuliane » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:50 pm

alacito30 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:33 pm
Hi,

I applied in Mid-March and I’m still waiting for a response. I have noticed that the application timeline topics have gone quiet in July - very few people have received approvals in July. This applies to timelines from Jan 2019 to May 2019.

Is there an explanation for this?
Hi , I have applied in May still waiting for decision

Nerazzuri

Post by Nerazzuri » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:05 pm

bl0u81c5 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:30 am
Omyousif wrote:
Hi All

Kind Regards
Thanks in Advance
The only email you get is after you submit your application online. You don't get another email for attending the UKVCAS appointment for biometrics and document checking.

Akas14
Newly Registered
India

Post by Akas14 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:58 pm

I have applied in mid march and still no news . Some of my friends applied 1 or 2 week before me and they have already got their decision(my and their applications mostly same )
The delay seems very random and nearly 4 months and no news ... :(
If anyone can answer .
Is it normal to have access UKVCAS account with documents upload still active after submitting application ?

Raja0007
Newly Registered

Post by Raja0007 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 pm

I have applied in the end of March and still no news.

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Post by Irfan1648 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:26 am

Hi, i sent an e mail to home Office to enquire about the progress of the application
I received the following response

Thank you for your e-mail

You will be contacted by post within 21 working days

Thank you

Does that means the case has been decided or it will be decided soon and I will have a response by 21 days

Please share your experience
Many thanks

Onesie2017
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Onesie2017 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:03 am

Irfan1648 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:26 am
Hi, i sent an e mail to home Office to enquire about the progress of the application

Thank you

Does that means the case has been decided or it will be decided soon and I will have a response by 21 days

Many thanks
In my experience, your approval letter is on its way and should arrive within 5-7 days. It doesn’t take 21 working days to send a refusal letter. Congratulations and don’t forget to share your timeline!!!

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:44 am

Scorpio111 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm
Hi respected members! Please anyone with refugees status route plus ILR who have applied within last 6 months for naturalisation and received any reply or outcome from the home office. Any update will be highly appreciated. Good luck everyone. God bless! :roll:
Did you receive any response

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:45 am

Refugees786 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:46 pm
Hi! We are living in the UK a modern computerised and IT system and paid heavy fees but waiting for decisions more then 6 months. No legal system to ask them why doing delay without any reason on straight forward cases. Frustrating! :oops:
Did you receive any response from HO

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:50 am

KatiSarah wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:53 pm
Hi .I applied since 14 of February as a refugee and still waiting,nearly 5 months.I wrote to the Home Office several times and I had the same answer.I don’t know why it is taking so long for refugees,we paid the same amount of money.Hope for the best.
Hi did you receive any response from HO

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:52 am

Omyousif wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:00 pm
Hi, my husband and I applied in 24th of January and still waiting, my husband is a refugee and I came under family reunion visa.
Hi did you receive any response from ho

KatiSarah
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by KatiSarah » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:24 pm

No,no news yet.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:28 pm

Onesie2017 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:03 am
Irfan1648 wrote:

Thank you

Many thanks
In my experience, your approval letter is on its way and should arrive within 5-7 days. It doesn’t take 21 working days to send a refusal letter. Congratulations and don’t forget to share your timeline!!!
i got same email on thursday 11/07/2019 but nothing has come yet, applied mid march

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:28 pm
Onesie2017 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:03 am
Irfan1648 wrote:

Thank you

Many thanks
i got same email on thursday 11/07/2019 but nothing has come yet, applied mid march

i dont understand their way of working. some people who applied in May 2019 and Even in June 2019, already received the approval and ceremony letter. I have applied in the first week of April 2019 and still no News