ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting evidence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nadeem1992

Supporting evidence

Post by nadeem1992 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:22 am

Hi All,

I've just submitted a visa for my spouse to join me in the UK. She is currently in Pakistan. She has her biometric appointment in a couple of weeks. I just want to know whether I need to send the documents to Sheffield after her biometrics or upload these online as there are a lot of discussions about uploading documents online and I'm quite confused.

Also I suppose she only needs to take her passport, printed application and appointment confirmation to the biometric appointment and nothing more?

Many thanks

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Re: Supporting evidence

Post by Fizzy513 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 am

nadeem1992 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:22 am
Hi All,

I've just submitted a visa for my spouse to join me in the UK. She is currently in Pakistan. She has her biometric appointment in a couple of weeks. I just want to know whether I need to send the documents to Sheffield after her biometrics or upload these online as there are a lot of discussions about uploading documents online and I'm quite confused.

Also I suppose she only needs to take her passport, printed application and appointment confirmation to the biometric appointment and nothing more?

Many thanks

My partner also applied and went for biometrics last week. She was asked for her nikah etc.

I just went to vfs and got it all scanned after her biometrics appointment.