ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mat0077
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Post by Mat0077 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Hi there

I would like to bring my wife in UK as Tier 1 Dependent.

My Status is: Tier 1 Graduate Entreprenuer (extended) and visa will expire on 12th Oct 2020.

I am elegible to apply for ILR on Jan 2020 based on 10 years long residency. I am already eligible for 5 years but I want to go ahead for 10 years to make life easier.

Please inform me if ....

1. I need to show any income or not. (For ILR or british holder its £18600 per annum)
2. What is criteria of my company.
3. Will it have to be in lots of profit or turnover or it doesn't matter?
4. List of documents I need from both side
5. What is Endorsement Letter of a Department for International Trade. Do I need this or not?
6. Which is the currect application form?

So that I can plan ahead before I proceed this application.

Please advice me all Guru in this forum. I always read your descussion and its very helpful. Now its my turn to ask and know and create opportunity for others to know.

Warm Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:54 pm

1. For a Tier 1 Dependent visa, there is NO financial/salary requirement. You only need to prove the 90 days maintenance funds.

2. You should read the dependent visa requirements. They are dependent on you, not your business.

3. Irrelevant.

4. Have you done any research or looked at the HO website?? Besides maintenance, it is very important to submit evidence of communication.

5. No.

6. Google not working for you today???? https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-general/family-members

Note that a Tier 1 Dependent visa will be issued to expire when your Tier 1 expires.

When you get for ILR based on 10 years long residence, your spouse has to switch to FLR(M) and meet the £18,600pa financial requirement and the English A1 test requirement. Clock towards ILR is reset to zero and the time spent as Tier 1 dependent is lost.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mat0077
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Post by Mat0077 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:55 pm

Thank you for your useful information. I will check your link out and get back to you if anything else needed for me to know. Thanks again.