ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Type of visa?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Happy_lady
Newly Registered
Russia

Type of visa?

Post by Happy_lady » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:54 am

Good afternoon forum

IMy daughetr is British citizen, for many years she lives with me in Russia, she is 16 y. o.
I am Russian citizen, I have been before in UK with right to remain, left with child, before its expired in June 2004. My ex husband and father of our daughetr is British citizen, lives in UK and have new family. I
He not have any contact with our daughter for several years, he not looking after her. He knows where is we live and he can see and contact our daughter any time.

This September my daughter want to start study in UK in sixth form college and after she will live in UK permanent. Until she is 18, she no can live in UK alone, I will have to move also for time she is not independent.

What type of visa can I apply?
I need to be able to live in UK till its nessasary, with right to work here, to be able to look after her.
I am no need any access to public funds, I am will be ready leave from UK, from time my daugher can live alone.
What is possible to do in our situation?
How long is procedure?
How can I apply for this visa?
Thanks any one for advice

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Type of visa?

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:14 pm

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Happy_lady
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Happy_lady » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:00 pm

Thank you for link.. but this not will work in our situation.. My daughter lives with me in Russia, based on family visa as parent I must apply if my daughter is in UK.
Is any other types of visas or ways to apply to enter in UK and be able live and work in UK with my daughter?

Happy_lady
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Happy_lady » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:45 pm

I read information on this forum..
Under our circumstances and situation what is right way?
1. My daughter as British citizen and i enter in the UK a visitor, find a host family and child start her education in sixth form college. I will return to Russia and will apply parent visa and wait when its will be granted?
2. Or its have another type of visa when we can enter at same time in UK, my daughter will study at college and I will look for work and after work to provide every thing to my kid.
3. What is Derevative rights? can I apply for this?
4. What is FLR as parent?
5. What is ILR?
My daughter is outside of UK, with me in Russia.
Its some cirmustances why we have to move to UK, I will no need request to public funds, but I will need right to enter in UK, live and work in UK.
Thanks in advance for your advices.