ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SetP timeline more than 2 yrs wait

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bobkiwi
Newly Registered

ILR SetP timeline more than 2 yrs wait

Post by Bobkiwi » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:14 pm

Hi,
I came to UK on student visa in 2007 with my 3 yrs old child, my 2nd child was born here in 2017. I lived here legally as student till 2012, then in 2012 I claimed asylum, I was granted refugee status. I applied for ILR in July 2017. I did my BRP in August 2017(did not received any BRP card yet) after that I got an email that your case is complex. since 2017 I have not got any decision. I have been to my MP 5 times and he wrote to Home office each time HO has written to my MP that say sorry from us for this delay, we are working on her case as soon as decision is made we will contact her. What should I do?
Any suggestions or someone in same boat please let me know.
Any advice is much appreciated.