ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we need to print and sign same family consent form 3 times ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ItsRainingAgain
Pakistan

Do we need to print and sign same family consent form 3 times ?

Post by ItsRainingAgain » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:54 pm

While filling ILR application for Tier 2 dependent, at three points HO is giving link to this same form as below,
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf

Do we need to print it 3 times and sign it ? I guess not but would like to confirm in case...

Thank you so much in advance for your valuable time, really appreciate it.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Do we need to print and sign same family consent form 3 times ?

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:36 pm

ItsRainingAgain wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:54 pm
While filling ILR application for Tier 2 dependent, at three points HO is giving link to this same form as below,
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf

Do we need to print it 3 times and sign it ? I guess not but would like to confirm in case...

Thank you so much in advance for your valuable time, really appreciate it.
No. There are 3 parts. Sign the relevant parts accordingly only ONCE. The multiple links are there for your ease. Some members forget to download when it is displayed at first. It will also be displayed at later stages for example step 7 further actions page.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.