ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Name in which you made the application - Filled category of application and submitted

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

la
Member of Standing

Urgent - Name in which you made the application - Filled category of application and submitted

Post by la » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Hi,

I filled for below question of citizenship application online,
I filled category of application and submitted application 15 days ago for the question 'Name in which you made the application' - How ever I have given brp reference numbers for each previous immigraiton application.

Does this leads to ctizenship refusal.

Tomorrow I have sopra steria ukvcas appointment at cryodon. Do I need to inform about this to them or upload letter stating it is mistake.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Urgent - Name in which you made the application - Filled category of application and submitted

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:07 am

la wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:53 pm
Hi,

I filled for below question of citizenship application online,
I filled category of application and submitted application 15 days ago for the question 'Name in which you made the application' - How ever I have given brp reference numbers for each previous immigraiton application.

Does this leads to ctizenship refusal.

Tomorrow I have sopra steria ukvcas appointment at cryodon. Do I need to inform about this to them or upload letter stating it is mistake.
Your question is not very clear. However, I am assuming you meant that for the question where the online forms asks about any previous immigration applications you stated the BRP number instead of the Case ID.

This question is not important as its only (if known) question. Even if you input brp numbers you will be okay.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

la
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent - Name in which you made the application - Filled category of application and submitted

Post by la » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:48 am

Thanks for your reply tier11417.

What I am trying to say is

While filling online form. In the section of ' previous immigration application',for below the question:

Name in which you made the application - I filled category / type of application like tier 2 general instead of my Name and submitted my online application form -

my understanding is I have made mistake - Does this leads to citizenship refusal.

Today I have sopra steria UKVKAS appointment at cryodon. Do I need to cross verify with them

other wise is that ok, if we upload letter stating below.

This is to confirm that, I have made all my previous immigration applications in UK or abroad with my name XXXXXXXXXXXXX. There are no other names used

Yours faithfully
FullName:XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Signature:
Date:

How ever for another below question in online form-

Enter your reference number if known - I entered brp number

Please reply asap -

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:48 am

You did fill the correct details , this question asks about the type or category of LTR applications made but not the applicant Other Name .

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:47 am

bluebird12 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:48 am
You did fill the correct details , this question asks about the type or category of LTR applications made but not the applicant Other Name .
Thanks bluebird12.

If you we see the details in below link,

british-citizenship/mistake-on-online-form-t285103.html

Person filled his name instead of type or category such as tier 2 general for question 'Name in which you made the application' in online form and got his citizenship application approved -

Because of this link, I am confused about next step I need to take.

Could you please let me know if my understanding is not correct in this.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:07 am

la wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:47 am
bluebird12 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:48 am
Thanks bluebird12.

If you we see the details in below link,

british-citizenship/online-application- ... 48446.html

Person filled his name instead of type or category such as tier 2 general for question 'Name in which you made the application' in online form and got his citizenship application approved -

Because of this link, I am confused about next step I need to take.

Could you please let me know if my understanding is not correct in this.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:37 am

la wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:48 am
Thanks for your reply tier11417.

What I am trying to say is

While filling online form. In the section of ' previous immigration application',for below the question:

Name in which you made the application - I filled category / type of application like tier 2 general instead of my Name and submitted my online application form -

my understanding is I have made mistake - Does this leads to citizenship refusal.

Today I have sopra steria UKVKAS appointment at cryodon. Do I need to cross verify with them

other wise is that ok, if we upload letter stating below.

This is to confirm that, I have made all my previous immigration applications in UK or abroad with my name XXXXXXXXXXXXX. There are no other names used

Yours faithfully
FullName:XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Signature:
Date:

How ever for another below question in online form-

Enter your reference number if known - I entered brp number

Please reply asap -
As bluebird said, you did it right. It is the category NoT your name!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.