ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online right to work checks

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alterhase58
Germany

Online right to work checks

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:42 am

Employers will be able to rely on an online Right to Work Checking Service to demonstrate compliance with illegal working legislation.

Home Office News Release:
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/onli ... ork-checks
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

razijaan83
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Online right to work checks

Post by razijaan83 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:47 pm

[*]WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I M PRIVATE HIRE DRIVER ACCORDING BRP MY VISA GOING TO EXPIRE NEXT WEEK,I NEED TO RENEW FOR NEXT YEAR,BUT COUNCIL SAYS GET BRP FIRST BUT MY APPLICATION IS STILL UNDER PROCESS FOR ILR,WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CONVINCE COUNCIL THAT THEY ISSUE ME FULL YEAR BADGE..THANKS

BoyTed
Somalia

Post by BoyTed » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:38 am

Was in the same boat early last year called tfl and was told they will put my tfl licence on hold for six month and when I get my licence the will unhold if not I should call and they will extend for another six months.

Pan1974
Newly Registered

Post by Pan1974 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:55 pm

Will TFL definitely put licence renewal on hold? Apparently after being cab driver for 13 years they have said I do not have the right to work in uk as I am a British overseas citizen. I’m not sure yet what I need to do to get the right to work so am hoping TfL will put my renewal on hold until I have sorted this out.