ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa ...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: General Enquiry About Sopue visa

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:50 pm

Does they ring you to confirm about your work details and persnol interview ??? Some one told me they dont ring any more they dont take your interview anymore now ??

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: General Enquiry About Sopue visa

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:13 pm

Babar bakhtiar wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:50 pm
Does they ring you to confirm about your work details and persnol interview ??? Some one told me they dont ring any more they dont take your interview anymore now ??
They call very often but not always to uk sponsor & his/her employer to enquire about the employment.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: General Enquiry about An Extended family member of EEA

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:04 pm

Hi everybody . Can anybody suggest me please . My father He is an EEA national . But living in uk from last 7 years . He wants to apply for his younger brother visa which is totally dependent on him . He is around 40 years old living in pakistan . My father wants to apply for his visa soo he can live with him . Is there any way that he can apply for his visa .. if there is a way can you please tell me which is require ?? All the needed requirement ???

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:17 pm

Babar bakhtiar wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:04 pm
Hi everybody . Can anybody suggest me please . My father He is an EEA national . But living in uk from last 7 years . He wants to apply for his younger brother visa which is totally dependent on him . He is around 40 years old living in pakistan . My father wants to apply for his visa soo he can live with him . Is there any way that he can apply for his visa .. if there is a way can you please tell me which is require ?? All the needed requirement ???
This is not the correct topic or sub forum for this question. It has nothing to do with a spouse visa.

Please start a topic in the EEA sub forum for this query, assuming your father is EU non British.

eea-route-applications/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:57 pm

Babar bakhtiar wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:04 pm
In past there was a category of extended family members of eu national. Ask it in EU forum.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse visa ...

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Hi Everyone ..
I Have applied for My Wife visa 3 Months ago .

Online Application done on . 25/03/2019
Biomatric Date ... 04/04/2019
File Forward to UkVI .. 12/04/2019

I Have Forward my file with orignal docoments with my passport And Resdiance card . Its been more then 12 weeks now i have not get No answer from them nothing at all . 2 and half weeks ago my soliciter Requested my Orignal docouments back .. but still i did not get them .. i am soo worried now what are they doing with it .. they were meant to send my docoument back with in 3 weeks of getting my file .. any suggestion for me ??
I am scared that they might have lost my file .

Because my friends they apply with me the same dates they have got thier wives visas in 10 weeks time ...
Best Regards
Babar :( :(

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa ...

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:21 pm

Hi everyone ...
I have Applied for Spouse visaa and i sent my orignal docoments with it . Andci need them urgently its been more than 3 months i did not get no response from them . Can you please let me know how can i get my orignal docoument back plzzz ...
Waiting for your replyy
Best Regards
Babar

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:59 pm

Babar bakhtiar wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:21 pm
Hi everyone ...
I have Applied for Spouse visaa and i sent my orignal docoments with it . Andci need them urgently its been more than 3 months i did not get no response from them . Can you please let me know how can i get my orignal docoument back plzzz ...
Waiting for your replyy
Best Regards
Babar
https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:08 pm

There is no Spouse Visaa Cattagery down there how shall i proceed my application then ???