ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) 6 Months Payslips Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TMahmood
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse Visa FLR M - Extension - Transalation/Accomendation Report

Post by TMahmood » Mon May 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and have browsed to see if this topic has been mentioned before but could not get a firm answer. My wife’s visa is due for extension in August 2019, looking to complete online forum in July 2019. As the sponsor, I’m looking at using combined salary (pat-time employed) and saving in joint name to meet the financial requirement.

I just have a query if someone could shed some light with regards to translation of our wedding certificate and accommodation report. When I submitted the initial application was submitted in 2016, I provided both however was wondering if I can re-use these or will I be required to provide updated documents? We are still living at the same property with family and no change.

Thanks in advance,

Tahir

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa FLR M - Extension - Transalation/Accomendation Report

Post by CR001 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:53 pm

I just have a query if someone could shed some light with regards to translation of our wedding certificate and accommodation report. When I submitted the initial application was submitted in 2016, I provided both however was wondering if I can re-use these or will I be required to provide updated documents? We are still living at the same property with family and no change.
Marriage docs are fine to reuse.

Unclear from your post what you mean regarding property documents or what it is you submitted previously or what type of accommodation you live in.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

TMahmood
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by TMahmood » Tue May 21, 2019 11:23 am

Hi,

Thanks for gettiing back,

sorry just to clarify, when i submitted my intial application for spouse visa, the HO was provided with a property inspection report which include the size and number of room as one of the criteria for the visa application is around acoomedation suiabilty and to elimnate any overcrowding issue inline with section 325 of the Housing Act 1985.

I already have this report from 2016 so woundering if i need to get an update to date version, can re-use this or that i no longer need to include this.

Hope this makes sense,

Thanks

Tahir

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:24 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:53 pm
Marriage docs are fine to reuse.

Unclear from your post what you mean regarding property documents or what it is you submitted previously or what type of accommodation you live in.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

TMahmood
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by TMahmood » Tue May 21, 2019 11:55 am

Just to clarify, we are currently living with my parents,

Tahir

TMahmood
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by TMahmood » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:44 pm

HI,

Sorry to bump this post again, hoping the admins could get back to me :)

Just wanted clarity regarding housing inspection report. I live with parents who own the property and there is free hold. When we provided the details for the intial visa in 2016, a housing inspection report was provided to support the application. Can i re-use this?

Since our last application, my sister and her 2 children have also moved back in with my parents however there is enough room and we do not breech the the housing act for overcrowding.

Is it best to provide a new housing inspection report or can use the same one? The old one still oulines the number of room available which have not changed.

Thanks in advance

Tahir

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:46 pm

TMahmood wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:44 pm
HI,

Sorry to bump this post again, hoping the admins could get back to me :)

Just wanted clarity regarding housing inspection report. I live with parents who own the property and there is free hold. When we provided the details for the intial visa in 2016, a housing inspection report was provided to support the application. Can i re-use this?

Since our last application, my sister and her 2 children have also moved back in with my parents however there is enough room and we do not breech the the housing act for overcrowding.

Is it best to provide a new housing inspection report or can use the same one? The old one still oulines the number of room available which have not changed.

Thanks in advance

Tahir
Old inspection report won't be considered. Usually inspection report isn't needed if there is no one unrelated person living but still in your case maybe new inspection report become more helpful to convince that there is no overcrowding.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

TMahmood
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FLR (M) 6 Months Payslips Query

Post by TMahmood » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:37 am

Hey Guyrs,

Just wanted to start off by saying how great and useful the forum has been, credit to the admins! :D

I am currently doing the online application and nearing the end of the process however come across a stumbing block. I am in paid permanent employment, working part-time which falls just short off the £18,600 thershold that is needed.

I plan to submit the application at the end of the month and will have been in my post for 6 months and able to provide 6 months payslips. I am combining saving (which have been held for more than 6 months) to cover the shortfall in salary.

In FM 1.7 Finance Requirement, it states that you only need to provide 6 months payslips however for some reason or another, the online application is requesting 12 months payslips.

I don't want over complicate and include previous employemnet contact which would over complicate the issue and can see why i need to provide 12 months when i meet the finance requirement needed by the HO.

I don't want the ECO to see this as an oversight and move me onto the 10 years route so was looking at including a cover letter to highlight that i meet the financial requirement and why i have provided 6 months payslips, inlibe with their guidance note.

Any thoughts or guidance would be appreciated. I don't know if their online system is having a glith.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR (M) 6 Months Payslips Query

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:32 pm

TMahmood wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:37 am
Hey Guyrs,

Just wanted to start off by saying how great and useful the forum has been, credit to the admins! :D

I am currently doing the online application and nearing the end of the process however come across a stumbing block. I am in paid permanent employment, working part-time which falls just short off the £18,600 thershold that is needed.

I plan to submit the application at the end of the month and will have been in my post for 6 months and able to provide 6 months payslips. I am combining saving (which have been held for more than 6 months) to cover the shortfall in salary.

In FM 1.7 Finance Requirement, it states that you only need to provide 6 months payslips however for some reason or another, the online application is requesting 12 months payslips.

I don't want over complicate and include previous employemnet contact which would over complicate the issue and can see why i need to provide 12 months when i meet the finance requirement needed by the HO.

I don't want the ECO to see this as an oversight and move me onto the 10 years route so was looking at including a cover letter to highlight that i meet the financial requirement and why i have provided 6 months payslips, inlibe with their guidance note.

Any thoughts or guidance would be appreciated. I don't know if their online system is having a glith.
How much you have earned during the last 12 months from all jobs (including recent & previous job)?

How much have you earned from the last 6 months?

How much 6 months old cash savings you have?
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

TMahmood
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by TMahmood » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Hi Seagul,

Many thanks for you help and guidance. Just further information, i've been with the same oganisation on a sessional (zero hour) contract since January 2018 however moved onto a permanent contract mid January 2019. My wifes visa expires on the 06/08/2019 so looking at submitting the appliication end of july which would technically mean at the time of submission, i would have been employed for over 6 months and have 6 months payslips, although they come under the £18,600 financail requirement, we were looking at providing saving as the shortfall to avoid the hassle of the extra paperwork. My salary is just over £18k however ive had a payrise in-between so i am looking at quoting the salary at the lowest point which would have been £17.5K.

Answers to your question

How much you have earned during the last 12 months from all jobs (including recent & previous job)?

My P60 for 2018/2019 shows £22,976

If i look at the last 12 months from Jul 2018 to july 2019 included the salary basic, overtime and sessional hours, my pay comes out at £31.5k

Feb - July 2019 - £8,646.70 (Basic) however if i include the addtional hours ontop during this period (overtime), my salary comes out as £11,304.32

How much 6 months old cash savings you have?

I am aware the first 16K does not count however I’ve got 25K that i am going to quote ( i have more but some money was gift way before the 6 months period on the arrival of our child from family and friends however this value in not incorporated in the 25K), the makeup of this shares have been from previous employment share saves schemes which have been liquidated and aim to proves the eco with clarity in the letter that I am aiming to include cover declaration of finances.

Thanks for your help again :)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:38 pm

TMahmood wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Feb - July 2019 - £8,646.70 (Basic) however if i include the addtional hours ontop during this period (overtime), my salary comes out as £11,304.32
Simply apply on Category A where your basic wages will be counted on salaried person approach and any overtime will be counted on the basis of none-salaried person approach. Both will be counted and accepted to meet the financial requirement. Usually a total of around £9300 of wages during the 6 months can easily satisfy the requirement. You should be fine.

TMahmood
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by TMahmood » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:53 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:38 pm
TMahmood wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Simply apply on Category A where your basic wages will be counted on salaried person approach and any overtime will be counted on the basis of none-salaried person approach. Both will be counted and accepted to meet the financial requirement. Usually a total of around £9300 of wages during the 6 months can easily satisfy the requirement. You should be fine.
Thank you seagul, much appreciated! 8)

TMahmood
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by TMahmood » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:27 am

Hi Seagul,

A further question and did not want to start a new question but wanted some clarity around the declation question at the end of the application

These question are :-

Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?

I've aswered Yes as it in joint account, quite obvious relating to Part 2 to of the downloaded declation forms.

Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

I've answered No to this question however on reflection, my parents are providing the accomedation to which i will be providing a letter, property deeds, passport copies and a water bill. This question alligns for part 3 of the form.

In your opinion, would this be a Yes as i would need to get my parent to sign part 3 as accommendation would be classed as a financial support. Am i overthinking this question?

Thanks

Tahir

TMahmood
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by TMahmood » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:11 am

Sorry to bump the post,

Any guidance would be appreciated

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:02 pm

TMahmood wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:27 am
Hi Seagul,

A further question and did not want to start a new question but wanted some clarity around the declation question at the end of the application

These question are :-

Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?

I've aswered Yes as it in joint account, quite obvious relating to Part 2 to of the downloaded declation forms.

Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

I've answered No to this question however on reflection, my parents are providing the accomedation to which i will be providing a letter, property deeds, passport copies and a water bill. This question alligns for part 3 of the form.

In your opinion, would this be a Yes as i would need to get my parent to sign part 3 as accommendation would be classed as a financial support. Am i overthinking this question?

Thanks

Tahir
I donot think that anyone other than the applicant has access to online application form, therefore, no one can answer as how these should be answered correctly. But still in my opinion accommodation shouldn't classed as financial support.