ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of visit visa for uk

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bouzid75
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Refusal of visit visa for uk

Post by bouzid75 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:11 pm

Dear sir
I am citizen of Algeria 44 age I applied first time for visiting uk visa on 7/2017
All my information about my application is true and the documents I provided true in order have enough money for my holiday and I have been refused for any reason clear
Also I applied for second time for a visit UK visa for 10 days the application and documents I provided are truly also I received a refusal. But the reason is the employee of office emigrate accuse me forgery
Without any reason and can't refund my money at least 50% I want to understand what can I do in future application because the UK emigration really collect our money and gives a refusal which law allows this. Please I need an advice. What can do with this issue. 😷😰😷😰😷😰

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Refusal of visit visa for uk

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:06 pm

bouzid75 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:11 pm
But the reason is the employee of office emigrate accuse me forgery
Without any reason and can't refund my money at least 50% I want to understand what can I do in future application because the UK emigration really collect our money and gives a refusal which law allows this.
Application fee is none-refundable.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Waiting limited

Post by Waiting limited » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:48 pm

you should appeal the decision to clear your visa history because a refusal for forgery reasons is very serious it will affect any future visa application for UK or any other country. you have to challenge that decision to keep your visa history clean.

Also you may be barred from entry to UK for a certain amount of years . you may still have time to appeal at least to clear your history

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:39 am

Waiting limited wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:48 pm
you should appeal the decision to clear your visa history because a refusal for forgery reasons is very serious it will affect any future visa application for UK or any other country. you have to challenge that decision to keep your visa history clean.

Also you may be barred from entry to UK for a certain amount of years . you may still have time to appeal at least to clear your history
It's not possible to appeal a visitor visa refusal. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.