ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents needed ILR - latest guidance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hnb2
Newly Registered
United States of America

Documents needed ILR - latest guidance

Post by hnb2 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi there,

Apologies if this information is already on here but I see that since they started online applications only there is no guidance document for ILR SET (O) (not that I can find anyway that isn't pretty old). When you check your eligibility and are then asked to apply online, the website says the guidance will be contained in the online application. I'm still about 5 months off from my 5-year date on Tier 2 but I'd like to see detailed and updated guidance so I can start collecting all the supporting documents I'll need ahead of time. Is there any way to access this guidance without starting the application?

Thanks!
Hajera

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents needed ILR - latest guidance

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:22 pm

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov ... -in-the-uk

Passport(s)
BRP
LIUK
English B1 if relevant
Recent payslips meeting the income requirement and Corresponding bank statements
Employer letter listing all relevant details and the 'required for the foreseeable future' bit.
Employer(s) absence letter(s).

There are 100s of topics and successes on this route.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.