ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Re: General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Process

Post by Irfan1648 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:58 am
Djuliane wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:01 am
faruk1989 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:43 am
Djuliane wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:32 pm

Hi Please what did you said on the email you send to them ? I would like to send as well
Please could you share
your name, address, date of birth and home office case ID. and just mention that you are waiting for your application and you havent heard anything back from home office. so you need an update.

Hi thank you for your reply, please could you share here exactly what did you write without your personal information ?
can you please tell us what exactly did u write in the email to HO?
Dear sir / madam ,Can I please request the update on the progress of my application please ?

Your details....... Case ID , date of birth , name , nationality ,

Your help in this matter will be much appreciated

Kind Regards

Your name

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:08 pm

just emailed HO again just to check where the hell my file has been all this long and they confirmed that its not even been passed over to case worker. 3 months 2 week and still, file is lying somewhere in the corner. an absolute disgusting service.

Scorpio111
Newly Registered
Kenya

Post by Scorpio111 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:59 pm

Hi: Please I applied for naturalisation 6 months ago but I didn’t receive any update. I been to my MP but nothing happened. According to HO Policy and rules that they will decide within 6 months. We are living in the modern IT and computerised system but all in vain. Please Can I ask HO for refund my fee £1500 because already 6 months passed on my application and I don’t want any more wait and HO can stop my application process and I want to move to Ireland. Any advice will be highly appreciated.

ChristoforosP
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by ChristoforosP » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi

I applied in April and I sent an email to the HO yesterday asking for an update and have just received the below reply:

"Thank you for the email,

The application has had a decision made on it and it was sent out on the 18th July, this may take up to 10 working days to arrive. If it has not arrived by then please contact us."

Does this mean that my application was successful?

Echoes

Post by Echoes » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:40 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:08 pm
just emailed HO again just to check where the hell my file has been all this long and they confirmed that its not even been passed over to case worker. 3 months 2 week and still, file is lying somewhere in the corner. an absolute disgusting service.
Same here, I applied on 29th of March, biometrics done the very next day.

Echoes

Post by Echoes » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:40 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:08 pm
Same here, I applied on 29th of March, biometrics done the very next day.

Scofield0
Newly Registered

Post by Scofield0 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:07 pm

Hi all, I applied on the 16th of March 2019, done my biometrics on the 18/03/2019. still nothing up to today.

Adyslim123
Newly Registered

Post by Adyslim123 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:53 pm

ChristoforosP wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:04 pm
Hi

I applied in April and I sent an email to the HO yesterday asking for an update and have just received the below reply:

The application has had a decision made on it and it was sent out on the 18th July, this may take up to 10 working days to arrive. If it has not arrived by then please contact us."

Hi which email address did use ?I have used this one NationalitySupportTeam@homeoffice.gov.uk yesterday and email them again today but I haven't received any response from them yet. Which one did u use?
It will be so much appreciated.

Onesie2017
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Onesie2017 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:50 pm

Irfan1648 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am
Onesie2017 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:03 am
Irfan1648 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:26 am
Hi, i sent an e mail to home Office to enquire about the progress of the application
I received the following response

Thank you for your e-mail

You will be contacted by post within 21 working days

Thank you

Does that means the case has been decided or it will be decided soon and I will have a response by 21 days

Please share your experience
Many thanks
In my experience, your approval letter is on its way and should arrive within 5-7 days. It doesn’t take 21 working days to send a refusal letter. Congratulations and don’t forget to share your timeline!!!
Thank you very much for congratulating me in advance , today I received my approval letter. Dated 11 July , all the best who are waiting
Welcome 🙏

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:09 am

Most applicants get their decisions within 5-8 weeks while some others straight forward cases are waiting for years. What the hell are they doing for years ? What kind of finding they make through for years ? If UKVI can decide a workable case (which is still need to go through security and good character checks) within 5-8 weeks then why the cannot decided a complex case within 6 month. I’m sure this useless Departmen play game around with customers.

I made my application on the 8 March which is a straight forward case more than 4 months now on process. today request an update. Within 10 minutes got a copy past response saying all applications consider in date receipt order so it will take a while longer for consideration. I reply again for an immediate explanation for the delay on my application also request them to inform me the current stage my application as we understand June applicants also start to receive their decisions.

Little later this irresponsible UKVI response to me says they cannot comment on other applications and even they did not inform me the current stage of my application which is whether with a caseworker or just sitting near a bin.

I’m pretty sure this UKVI hasn’t got a proper system in place. They just do what they think. They made thousands from Us but failed to provide a better service.

Unfair poor and broken system. Disgusting and no trust anymore.

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:17 am

Your unlucky dear but don’t loose your hope as any moment creator can change the fate. I wish you for a quick response
Omyousif wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:21 am
Hi All
My husband applied in 24th of January he is a refugee, yesterday he received a letter from home office said his application will take more than six months and they will try to make a decision as soon as possible and if they couldn't they will contact him again.
Any one has an idea or received the same letter?
Thank in Advance

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:21 am

annpierce wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:31 am
I applied for naturalisation in January and I still haven’t heard back. My application is straight forward - ILR for 6 years and I provided all the necessary documents but still, nothing.
If it hasn’t been 5/6 months yet and you’re still waiting I understand the frustration of seeing other people get theirs early but trust, it’s when it’s been 6 months like it has for me that it really starts to get worrying. I emailed them a week ago and I received the standard “we received your biometrics” email. now I’m worried they hadn’t even checked my documents yet. I applied in January hoping to be able to have my passport by summer to go on holiday but now it seems unlikely.
This is how they work. U can’t trust them

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:45 am

Heitomorrow wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:09 am
Most applicants get their decisions within 5-8 weeks while some others straight forward cases are waiting for years. What the hell are they doing for years ? What kind of finding they make through for years ? If UKVI can decide a workable case (which is still need to go through security and good character checks) within 5-8 weeks then why the cannot decided a complex case within 6 month. I’m sure this useless Departmen play game around with customers.

I made my application on the 8 March which is a straight forward case more than 4 months now on process. today request an update. Within 10 minutes got a copy past response saying all applications consider in date receipt order so it will take a while longer for consideration. I reply again for an immediate explanation for the delay on my application also request them to inform me the current stage my application as we understand June applicants also start to receive their decisions.

Little later this irresponsible UKVI response to me says they cannot comment on other applications and even they did not inform me the current stage of my application which is whether with a caseworker or just sitting near a bin.

I’m pretty sure this UKVI hasn’t got a proper system in place. They just do what they think. They made thousands from Us but failed to provide a better service.

It's the way this crap system works. I did the same and got the same response. To be fair and by the looks of it, application is yet to be passed onto case working team. And i am in the same boat as you. I don't know why the deal with applications in random date order. This is sad. I dont know if u wanna get local MP involved in this matter

ChristoforosP
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by ChristoforosP » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:50 am

Adyslim123 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:53 pm
ChristoforosP wrote:
Hi

Hi which email address did use ?I have used this one NationalitySupportTeam@homeoffice.gov.uk yesterday and email them again today but I haven't received any response from them yet. Which one did u use?

FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:10 am

faruk1989 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:41 am
annpierce wrote:
I applied for naturalisation in January and I still haven’t heard back. My application is straight forward - ILR for 6 years and I provided all the necessary documents but still, nothing.
If it hasn’t been 5/6 months yet and you’re still waiting I understand the frustration of seeing other people get theirs early but trust, it’s when it’s been 6 months like it has for me that it really starts to get worrying. I emailed them a week ago and I received the standard “we received your biometrics” email. now I’m worried they hadn’t even checked my documents yet. I applied in January hoping to be able to have my passport by summer to go on holiday but now it seems unlikely.

when you went for biometric, did u miss something? like forgot toprovide your referees declaration or something? in my case. i forgot to give them the referees declarations and they didnt even ask me. but fortunately i uploaded them within half an hour after the appointment
if you missed uploding refrees then the ukvcas probabaly didnt forward it to homeoffice because they forward everything u uploaded on to the website before you attended biometrics at the time when you are enrolling biometrics and while you are sitting there they submit the application and biometrics and all documents to homeoffice,, once you leave ukvcas then anything uploaded later is not forwarded you better contact homeoffice

saahib_ali

Post by saahib_ali » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:15 am

ChristoforosP wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:50 am
Adyslim123 wrote:
ChristoforosP wrote:
Hi

Congrats ChristoforosP
I applied on 8th January and bio-metrics given 21 January. I have not heard anything back yet from HO.
I have even sent them an email on FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk with their filled form.
still not response apart from automatic system generated reply saying it can take 21 working days to address my query etc.

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:27 am

saahib_ali wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:15 am
ChristoforosP wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:50 am
Adyslim123 wrote:
ChristoforosP wrote:
Hi

Congrats ChristoforosP
I applied on 8th January and bio-metrics given 21 January. I have not heard anything back yet from HO.
I have even sent them an email on FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk with their filled form.
still not response apart from automatic system generated reply saying it can take 21 working days to address my query etc.

Use this email address to find out about your application
NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:29 am

nasiaziz wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:10 am
faruk1989 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:41 am
annpierce wrote:

when you went for biometric, did u miss something? like forgot toprovide your referees declaration or something? in my case. i forgot to give them the referees declarations and they didnt even ask me. but fortunately i uploaded them within half an hour after the appointment
if you missed uploding refrees then the ukvcas probabaly didnt forward it to homeoffice because they forward everything u uploaded on to the website before you attended biometrics at the time when you are enrolling biometrics and while you are sitting there they submit the application and biometrics and all documents to homeoffice,, once you leave ukvcas then anything uploaded later is not forwarded you better contact homeoffice

If they can tell us then we can send. I have tried to ask them but they are not very helpful. Really hard to deal with these people

Djuliane
Chad

Post by Djuliane » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Irfan1648 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 pm
faruk1989 wrote:
Djuliane wrote:
faruk1989 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:43 am

your name, address, date of birth and home office case ID. and just mention that you are waiting for your application and you havent heard anything back from home office. so you need an update.

Hi thank you for your reply, please could you share here exactly what did you write without your personal information ?
Dear sir / madam ,Can I please request the update on the progress of my application please ?

Kind Regards

Your name
This what I received today from ho
Thank you for your e-mail.

Applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 15th May 19, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.

FMT

FMT Admin Support Nationality Group

Please what is that mean I don’t really understand??????

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:28 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:45 am
Heitomorrow wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:09 am

It's the way this crap system works. I did the same and got the same response. To be fair and by the looks of it, application is yet to be passed onto case working team. And i am in the same boat as you. I don't know why the deal with applications in random date order. This is sad. I dont know if u wanna get local MP involved in this matter
I think it’s too early to involve with MP

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Djuliane wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:53 pm
Irfan1648 wrote:
faruk1989 wrote:
Djuliane wrote:

Kind Regards

Your name

Applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 15th May 19, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.

FMT

They don’t even understand what they are sending

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:01 pm

Heitomorrow wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:29 pm
Djuliane wrote:
Irfan1648 wrote:
faruk1989 wrote:

Kind Regards

Your name

FMT

this means the application is not yet with case worker. this is the same email i received. i applied in April 2019 but its not been passed onto the case working team. i know for fact that once the application passed onto case working team, they decide it within 2 weeks unless there are issues

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:17 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:01 pm
Heitomorrow wrote:
Djuliane wrote:
Irfan1648 wrote:

Kind Regards

Your name

FMT

this means the application is not yet with case worker. this is the same email i received. i applied in April 2019 but its not been passed onto the case working team. i know for fact that once the application passed onto case working team, they decide it within 2 weeks unless there are issues
Dear Faruk

Do you know why HO not assigned our applications to case working team. Do u think there are problems with applications such needs some fundings or verification matters or Any immigration flags

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:28 pm

Heitomorrow wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:17 pm
faruk1989 wrote:
Heitomorrow wrote:
Djuliane wrote:

FMT

Dear Faruk

Do you know why HO not assigned our applications to case working team. Do u think there are problems with applications such needs some fundings or verification matters or Any immigration flags

Honestly there is no need to worry. its a case of our applications havent been picked yet. but the reason i got pissed off is they are not dealing with applications in date order. i am waiting like you and i think i would say to speak to your MP as i have done the same. tell them if they can give a push and get it passed onto case working team.

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:54 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:28 pm
Heitomorrow wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:17 pm
faruk1989 wrote:
Heitomorrow wrote:

Dear Faruk

Honestly there is no need to worry. its a case of our applications havent been picked yet. but the reason i got pissed off is they are not dealing with applications in date order. i am waiting like you and i think i would say to speak to your MP as i have done the same. tell them if they can give a push and get it passed onto case working team.

What did your MP said ? Did he write to HO