ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AnAzawi
Newly Registered
Hungary

UKVCAS

Post by AnAzawi » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello everyone,
I've recently had a UKVCAS appointment to upload my biometrics and the supporting documents for my british citizenship application, after the appointment I was told by the staff that I would receive an email from the home office on the next day confirming that all the documents have been uploaded, however it has been two days and I still haven't received the confirmation email. Is this normal or should I take further action?

Any help will be appreciated, kind regards.

R-graphite
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS

Post by R-graphite » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:12 am

It is normal, sometimes it takes more than 2 days. You can call UKVCAS to confirm everything was sent .
AnAzawi wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:20 pm
Hello everyone,
I've recently had a UKVCAS appointment to upload my biometrics and the supporting documents for my british citizenship application, after the appointment I was told by the staff that I would receive an email from the home office on the next day confirming that all the documents have been uploaded, however it has been two days and I still haven't received the confirmation email. Is this normal or should I take further action?

Any help will be appreciated, kind regards.
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

tbbcuk

Post by tbbcuk » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:26 am

I have never received any email from them after biometric appointment with UKVAS, are we supposed to get one?

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:48 am

tbbcuk wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:26 am
I have never received any email from them after biometric appointment with UKVAS, are we supposed to get one?
Same here, I only received the email confirming the submission of application and the link to make biometrics appointment. Nothing received after that; and it's been too months since that one email I received before biometrics!