ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General - Extension - Pre-application Self-checks

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

curiositycat
Newly Registered
Singapore

Tier 2 General - Extension - Pre-application Self-checks

Post by curiositycat » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi,

I am looking to apply for a Tier 2 extension in the next month or so. I am keen to perform some checks on myself in any of the relevant databases, to ensure that I have not left anything out in my declarations, before I submit my application. I have my concerns as I have missed a few council tax / bill payments and had my car towed before.

So far I have performed checks using the following:
(1) TrustOnline - UK Registry searches for any judgements: No records found using both current and previous addresses
(2) GOV.UK Driving Licence Check - Check for points and offences: No records found

Has anyone used TrustOnline and how reliable is the information? Are there additional checks I can perform for peace of mind? Is there a general checklist of searches / checks I should perform before I complete my submission?

Cheers,
CurioCat