ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Auk333
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Auk333 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:43 pm

Application submitted FLR FP PARTNER ROUTE 16th october 2018 by post
Biometrics done -10th of November
application refused 11th of June 2019 with in country right of appeal reason is SSHD satisfied I am ok breach of immigration laws e.ltrp2.1 and 2.2 and we can live in my home country Pakistan with my British partner and she can leave her disabled mother here.
Note:my applications or appeal always we submitted in time don’t know how they saying I am an over stayer

Appeal lodged 20th of June 2019
Got hearing notice and hearing date is in 2nd week of September.

If any one have court hearing please share your stories what will they asked and what documents should I put in bundle

Good luck to every one who is going through this hard journey

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Auk333 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:43 pm
Application submitted FLR FP PARTNER ROUTE 16th october 2018 by post
Biometrics done -10th of November
application refused 11th of June 2019 with in country right of appeal reason is SSHD satisfied I am ok breach of immigration laws e.ltrp2.1 and 2.2 and we can live in my home country Pakistan with my British partner and she can leave her disabled mother here.
Note:my applications or appeal always we submitted in time don’t know how they saying I am an over stayer

Appeal lodged 20th of June 2019
Got hearing notice and hearing date is in 2nd week of September.

If any one have court hearing please share your stories what will they asked and what documents should I put in bundle

Good luck to every one who is going through this hard journey
I don't have much experience but nonetheless I want to wish u luck with your Appeal hearing.

Happymummy
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Happymummy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi,
Did you manage to send your application?
Eledumare wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:56 pm
Thank you. Do you remember the documents you sent with your FLR FP application as I’m doing the parent route.

Pls help me with a list if you can remember.

Thank you

Happymummy wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:44 pm
Also try and include your hospital letter when you gave birth and also if you have any letters from hospital or clinic for your child.
Eledumare wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:08 am
Mat135 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:08 pm

Hi Eledumare,
Can I know what kind of documentd you sent for the fee waiver application please,
Thank you
Got a letter this morning my fee waiver has been accepted. Will submit my application form today. Thanks be to God.

For the Fee waiver the documents I sent.
Letter from my Local Authorities to show they support my son and I with money and accommodation.
Letter from a registered charity to show they also support us.
My sons birth certificate, photocopy of my passport.
Letter from my friends and family stating why they cane support my son and I anymore.
Personal letter explaining my situation.
6 months bank statement.
Letter from the credit company that I owe them.

I hope this helps

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Yea I sent it off online yesterday. I have an appointment on the 30th to go do my biometric and present my documents.

I am currently trying to gather enough documents so I don’t get a refusal.

Happymummy wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:49 pm
Hi,
Eledumare wrote:
Thank you. Do you remember the documents you sent with your FLR FP application as I’m doing the parent route.

Thank you

Happymummy wrote:
Also try and include your hospital letter when you gave birth and also if you have any letters from hospital or clinic for your child.
Eledumare wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:08 am

Got a letter this morning my fee waiver has been accepted. Will submit my application form today. Thanks be to God.

For the Fee waiver the documents I sent.
Letter from my Local Authorities to show they support my son and I with money and accommodation.
Letter from a registered charity to show they also support us.
My sons birth certificate, photocopy of my passport.
Letter from my friends and family stating why they cane support my son and I anymore.
Personal letter explaining my situation.
6 months bank statement.
Letter from the credit company that I owe them.

I hope this helps

Jbo
Newly Registered

Post by Jbo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:46 am

Meet32 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:48 am
Hi good morning all
After a battle of 3 years I finally recieved my brp card today I want to thank everyone in this forum to support me & never let me down at any point of life

Flr fp partner route
Came student 2011
Applied extension till April 2017
Revoked may 2016
Applied flr o May 2016
Refused jan 2017 with no right of appeal
Applied flr fp (unmarried partner )
Applied jan 2017
Register marriage may 2017
Refused feb 2018 with out of country appeal (uncertified )
Applied jr March 2018
DetAined March 2018 (8 days )
Bail 201 March 2018
Applied flr fp with all proofs may 2018
Jr refused July 2018
Additional documents feb 2019
Refused with in country March 2019
Appealed ftt March 2019
Got date April 2019 (but floating list )
Heard at ftt April 2019 (same day )
Got allowed by judge same day
Letter recieved (after 4 days ) 2 May 2019
Brp Card recieved -23 May 2019 approved
Waiting for passport & grant letter

I can’t explain my happiness all I want to say is that I have struggled a lot in this country & finally after 3 years of kind fight I recieved all my things back to normal simply saying that don’t lose ur heart be strong & support each other
Don’t let urself down always be positive & loveable to everyone
In my case things goes very fast as I have seen
I got date in 1 months got brp in just 18 days after Appeal allowed
Thanks to everyone again
Hello Meet 32 Congratulation. Please how did you apply for floating list. Which immigration tribunal court did you apply to.
Where was your court hearing?

Many thanks for your help

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:04 am

Meet32 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 3:21 pm
Do anyone know how long I have to wait for my passport & letters ?
It’s been 4 working days
Since it’s been granted
Hello can you share your court experience please
What did the judge and home office asked ?

Happymummy
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Happymummy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:34 am

Try as much as much documents for you and your kid.Hospital letters,birth certificate even discharge letters when you gave birth to your kid.If you can get your health visitor to write you a letter that would be great.Heard some health visitors dont like writing letters.

You will be fine.
Eledumare wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm
Yea I sent it off online yesterday. I have an appointment on the 30th to go do my biometric and present my documents.

Happymummy wrote:
Hi,
Eledumare wrote:

Thank you

Happymummy wrote:

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 am

Thank you 😊..

I have letters from the hospital, my scan appointments, pictures of my son and I, his birth certificate, his British passport.

My social worker has written a letter That says my son lives with me and I’m his sole Carer. As my sons health visitor has refused to write a letter.

I’m just nervous 15 years overstayer (spent half my life in the Uk with not much to show) I just can’t wait for the issue to be over.

How are you enjoying your freedom?
Happymummy wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:34 am
Try as much as much documents for you and your kid.Hospital letters,birth certificate even discharge letters when you gave birth to your kid.If you can get your health visitor to write you a letter that would be great.Heard some health visitors dont like writing letters.

You will be fine.
Eledumare wrote:

Happymummy wrote:
Hi,
Eledumare wrote:

Thank you

fabflower
Newly Registered

Post by fabflower » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:53 am

Application type (FLR(FP); basis of 7 year old child born and residing in the UK 

Decided not to use solicitor as i wanted to be on top of the situation plus could not afford one after forking out over 4000 pounds in application fees and NHS surcharge.
Application Submitted by myself on: 07/01/2019 resubmitted on 18/01/2019 after contact from HO for not using correct form. 
Postal or In Person Application: Online
Payment taken: 18/01/2019
Post supporting doc: 18/01/2019. Received in Sheffield: 21/01/2019
Biometrics Enrolled : 21/01/2019
Acknowledgement Received: 25/02/2019. 
Letter received from HO alongside acknowledgement stating that they couldn't find my child's biometrics.
Emailed HO the following day providing proof of biometrics
Email received from HO confirming missing Biometrics has been located: 04/03/2019 
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): none yet

Decision: pending

The wait is just so frustrating... I am going to start chasing up after this week as it seems HO go and dig our files out after they start getting chased.

This forum has been really helpful. Pray it's good news for all if us still waiting

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:52 am

Amen and I hope it’s good news for you too 😬

fabflower wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:53 am
Application type (FLR(FP); basis of 7 year old child born and residing in the UK 

Decided not to use solicitor as i wanted to be on top of the situation plus could not afford one after forking out over 4000 pounds in application fees and NHS surcharge.
Application Submitted by myself on: 07/01/2019 resubmitted on 18/01/2019 after contact from HO for not using correct form. 
Postal or In Person Application: Online
Payment taken: 18/01/2019
Post supporting doc: 18/01/2019. Received in Sheffield: 21/01/2019
Biometrics Enrolled : 21/01/2019
Acknowledgement Received: 25/02/2019. 
Letter received from HO alongside acknowledgement stating that they couldn't find my child's biometrics.
Emailed HO the following day providing proof of biometrics
Email received from HO confirming missing Biometrics has been located: 04/03/2019 
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): none yet

Decision: pending

The wait is just so frustrating... I am going to start chasing up after this week as it seems HO go and dig our files out after they start getting chased.

This forum has been really helpful. Pray it's good news for all if us still waiting

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:30 pm

The wait to hear back from the court after appeal is so nerve wrecking :( :( , its been two weeks since I had appeal hearing

Happymummy
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Happymummy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:00 pm

I know the feeling,
Been there ,you are fine with the documents you gave them is enough.I know now the worries will start kicking in in another level once you have done your biometrics but not to worry.Dont stop Praying and have hope and will soon be over.Being a jail bird no be easy.😊
As for my new freedom is a different ball room am playing now,having to get into the system with the tax office am telling you is a process.Looking for part time work most places want experience 3yrs continuous with references 🤦🏾‍♀️.Something will come up.
You will get there hun,am Praying for you also and please keep updates.🙂
All will be well and you will emerge a stronger person out of all the hustles you have been through.

Eledumare wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 am
Thank you 😊..

I have letters from the hospital, my scan appointments, pictures of my son and I, his birth certificate, his British passport.

My social worker has written a letter That says my son lives with me and I’m his sole Carer. As my sons health visitor has refused to write a letter.

I’m just nervous 15 years overstayer (spent half my life in the Uk with not much to show) I just can’t wait for the issue to be over.

Happymummy wrote:

You will be fine.
Eledumare wrote:

Happymummy wrote:
Hi,

Happymummy
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Happymummy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:05 pm

You will find by the time you finish worrying yourself you have shed so much on your weight.Just be positive and it will be positive results.🙂

Everythingworksout wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:30 pm
The wait to hear back from the court after appeal is so nerve wrecking :( :( , its been two weeks since I had appeal hearing

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 am

Hi,

With my case judge mentioned he would announce his decisions in about 4 weeks time so we waited and waited but nothing. The next day after completing the four weeks I emailed the tribunal and asked them if they had an update since the judge mentioned 4 weeks. The very next day I got the decision in the post.

The judge signed the decision on the 12th of June, tribunal posted it on the 21st and I got it in the post the next day. In my opinion, the papers were just sitting there, they could have released it earlier....

After about four weeks I would encourage you to email the Tribunal where your hearing was heard at. The wait is terrible but trust me, even worse is the wait for the BRP cards once its been granted.

It's been 3 weeks now and I am finding it very difficult to wait but, I keep praying and waiting in the Lord.

Hope you're going to have good news very soon.

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:47 am

Hello all,

Just back to update that our BRP cards have not arrived and its been 21 days now (9 days after the 14 period window for HO to appeal the decision), which they haven't. Our fees have been refunded so I believe something is happening.

Is there a number or email I could use to contacts the BRP department?

I also, for those who had a positive outcome in their hearing, please make sure you press your solicitors for the return of the fee you have paid for the appeal. In most cases, and very much on all 7 year residency cases, human rights etc.. the judge will award you the fees but solicitors would be silent about it and keep the money for themselves.
If you paid it yourself, then you should be fine since it will go back to your account.

I have just found out that my previous solicitor was keeping quiet about this and astonishingly, they did the same with 3 other cases from friends who have had their money sent back to their account and they never seen it again.

To find out if your fees have been refunded, Google appealsfeesenquiries(Home office) and look for the email address(I'm not sure I'm allowed to post it here), they will reply in 5 days confirming the date it was sent back to the card it was paid from.

It's disgusting behaviour and I am sure its pretty much happening with a lot of people.

Be aware!

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Happymummy wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:05 pm
You will find by the time you finish worrying yourself you have shed so much on your weight.Just be positive and it will be positive results.🙂

Haha, Thank you. So days I am fine, some days I wake up with so much fear and anxiety. Its difficult sometimes because I feel like, my life is just on pause.

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:24 pm

Vini81 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 am
Hi,

With my case judge mentioned he would announce his decisions in about 4 weeks time so we waited and waited but nothing. The next day after completing the four weeks I emailed the tribunal and asked them if they had an update since the judge mentioned 4 weeks. The very next day I got the decision in the post.

The judge signed the decision on the 12th of June, tribunal posted it on the 21st and I got it in the post the next day. In my opinion, the papers were just sitting there, they could have released it earlier....

After about four weeks I would encourage you to email the Tribunal where your hearing was heard at. The wait is terrible but trust me, even worse is the wait for the BRP cards once its been granted.

It's been 3 weeks now and I am finding it very difficult to wait but, I keep praying and waiting in the Lord.

Thank you for your message, I think the Judge said 6 weeks in my case, but I think its unfair because at the hearing we provided all evidence and she was quite pleased with the evidence, she said it herself ( The judge).

I can imagine it must be even worse for you knowing , your appeal was allowed and you just can't wait to get a hold of your cards to move on with your life. Their inconsistency knows no bounds, I've read on this forum some people get their card in less than a week after appeal allowed and others about 3 months later. its so unfair. but then again I feel like its a power play.

I hope you get your card soon, rooting for you.

fabflower
Newly Registered

Post by fabflower » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:20 pm
Happymummy wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:05 pm

Haha, Thank you. So days I am fine, some days I wake up with so much fear and anxiety. Its difficult sometimes because I feel like, my life is just on pause.
The feeling is mutual... that stagnant feeling :| . Counting days, waiting for the post.

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 pm

ohh my.. Its like the struggle will never end. no papers wahala, you receive paper now to get work another wahala. it is really well my dear. Have you thought about working for yourself and just starting small business. or someone you know that owns a company can give you a job just for experience. The struggle is real.

I am just patiently waiting until my BRP card comes n I can just get life started with my son. The stagnant feeling is crazy and rather depressing.

God will give us all the strength.

Thanks for your positive outlook on things Happymummy
Happymummy wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:00 pm
I know the feeling,
Been there ,you are fine with the documents you gave them is enough.I know now the worries will start kicking in in another level once you have done your biometrics but not to worry.Dont stop Praying and have hope and will soon be over.Being a jail bird no be easy.😊
As for my new freedom is a different ball room am playing now,having to get into the system with the tax office am telling you is a process.Looking for part time work most places want experience 3yrs continuous with references 🤦🏾‍♀️.Something will come up.
All will be well and you will emerge a stronger person out of all the hustles you have been through.

Eledumare wrote:
Thank you 😊..

Happymummy wrote:

You will be fine.
Eledumare wrote:

Happymummy
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Happymummy » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm

I've just decided to just play a waiting game.

You cant do anything without National Insurance number.It takes almost two months for you to have one so by the time you see progress 6 months have gone.

Has the dad claimed the child benefit for you?
Stay Positive hun....

Eledumare wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 pm
ohh my.. Its like the struggle will never end. no papers wahala, you receive paper now to get work another wahala. it is really well my dear. Have you thought about working for yourself and just starting small business. or someone you know that owns a company can give you a job just for experience. The struggle is real.

I am just patiently waiting until my BRP card comes n I can just get life started with my son. The stagnant feeling is crazy and rather depressing.

Happymummy wrote:
I know the feeling,

Eledumare wrote:
Thank you 😊..

Happymummy wrote:

You will be fine.

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:22 pm

My child hasn’t received any benefits and myself and the dad don’t live together. And due to my immigration status I’m can’t claim it for him either.

Yea To get NI Number can be a serious nightmare. But we can’t do anything but wait.

God will see us through it all. And make us better people in the process 🙏🏾

Happymummy wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm
I've just decided to just play a waiting game.

You cant do anything without National Insurance number.It takes almost two months for you to have one so by the time you see progress 6 months have gone.

Has the dad claimed the child benefit for you?
Stay Positive hun....

Eledumare wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 pm

Happymummy wrote:
I know the feeling,

Eledumare wrote:
Thank you 😊..

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Hi,

Yes, it's power play indeed.

I've sent the Post decision casework team a letter asking for them to update my correspondence address and also enquiring on the processing time and they've ignored me. No reply... They've signed for it but couldn't care less. It is unfair indeed!

A friend of mine had their decision on May 28th and they have finally got the documents back this week, 7werks in total. My other friend received it in the first week after the 14 days window HO have to appeal.

It's been a month now since judge decision in our case and still no idea what's going on. I have no legal representative so in a way I think it makes it a bit harder because there's no pressure on them. I can't get anyone to write to them and keep chasing for a position.

I called HO last week and spoke to someone from the general enquiries but she only limited to say it could take up to 90 days...

I also wanted to make sure that the documents come to me rather than to my previous solicitor, she guaranteed it would come to me since I have updated my details with the Tribunal (but tribunal themselves said they have nothing to do with HO and that I should call them in order to update my details in their system), so confusing.

I'm sure you'll be fine but make sure once the judge made a decision in your case, if fees are awarded to you(in case you paid them), make sure you claim it back from your solicitor. I have just found out my previous solicitor kept the money of 3 families I know, they never mentioned it to them (but I have and we are fighting back).

I keep on hoping but it is very difficult at the moment.

Thanks

Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:24 pm
Vini81 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 am
Hi,

Thank you for your message, I think the Judge said 6 weeks in my case, but I think its unfair because at the hearing we provided all evidence and she was quite pleased with the evidence, she said it herself ( The judge).

I can imagine it must be even worse for you knowing , your appeal was allowed and you just can't wait to get a hold of your cards to move on with your life. Their inconsistency knows no bounds, I've read on this forum some people get their card in less than a week after appeal allowed and others about 3 months later. its so unfair. but then again I feel like its a power play.

I hope you get your card soon, rooting for you.

Debbie78
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Debbie78 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:40 pm

Adamou1990 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:28 pm
pplication submitted: 05/11/2018

Biometric done: 22/11/2018
Acknowledgement letter: 03/12/2018
Received letter last Friday 14/05/2019 for further document they were asking a letter to prove my son reside with his mother and letter from school to prouve am involved in my child life how long does it take for home office to make decisions after you send this document thanks I send the document on 17/05/2019 .
Thanks for your help Feeling stress
My case similar to yours !!!!! I submitted additional documents (my ex provisional driver’s license and letter from Health Visitor that im listed as the father) how long it takes to get the approval décision cos is 7 working days have sent the documents. Thanks

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:07 am

Dear members,

Would anyone know how long it would normally take for PDCU to send out the letter informing that they will implement the judge's decision soon?

It's been 4 weeks now since determination being served but I haven't heard from them. Not even the letter let alone the BRP cards.

Your help would be much appreciated!

Divinely Favoured
Newly Registered

Post by Divinely Favoured » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:13 am

Hi Bathanza ,
Can I use premium service for an application that already expired . I already have an application that was made out of date for renewal for FLRFP.

Can I withdraw and use premium service, for urgent reasons.

I know that CRO has already commented that an overstayer cannot use premium service but I have seen some comments which have been otherwise. Please any advice .. Thank you