ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu settlement-pre settled status- paper application- primary carer of british child

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Toledos
Russia

Type of route for applying as primary carer of my daughter

Post by Toledos » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:17 am

I am Russian and my daughter is British citizen we living in Russia, based on family curmusctances.
My daughter is 16 y. o. and she can start her education in sixth form in UK, but she no can move to UK without me, she need someone who will look after her, its why she still with me in Russia.
Her father is British citizen. my ex husband have his own life and do not have any contact with our daughter .
Until September 2018 I could not move from Russia, I had my mum who I had to look after and my daughter.
I would like to move to UK for time my daughter need me in UK, I can't find right route for us.

My daugher born in UK and have British passport, her father is British and lives in UK, no have attention to look after her.

I am Russian, had right to remain in UK for 2 years its exprires in 2004, and we left with my daughter becouse I had not right stay any longer and my husband withdaw an application for ILR.

Since 2004 not me, no my daughter not was in the UK.

For few reasons its best for my daughetr to move in UK and start her life there, until she is 18 I will look after her.

What type of visa I need to apply for enter in UK with my daughetr and have right and work there to support my daughter. I am no need any public funds or any thing like this.

I will be ready leave the UK from time my daughter can live inpedendenly.

Can any one please give correct route for our situation.

I cant find any information how I can enter in UK with right to live and work if my daughter not setteled in the UK.
My daughter no can enter with out me, becouse she is 16. Ita a dillemma for us.
I will be thankful for any advice help.

P. S. We offered by immigrations adviser route to enter in UK with visitors visa and arrange every thing for my daughter with college. Return to Russia and from there apply for family visa as a primary carer of British child.

My daughetr not want be left alone in the country, I am looking for other solution.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Type of route for applying as primary carer of my daughter

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:40 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:47 pm

CR001, thank you very much for your advice

Under this visa my daughter has to be in UK or be settled in UK
Apply as a parent
You can apply to live with your child in the UK.

Your child must either:

be under 18 on the date you apply
have been under 18 when you were first granted leave and not live an independent life

Your child must be living in the UK. One of the following must also be true:

they’re a British citizen
they’ve settled in the UK - for example, they have indefinite leave to remain, settled status or proof of permanent residence
if you’re applying in the UK, they’ve lived in the UK for 7 years continuously and it would not be reasonable for them to leave

She lives with me in Russia.
I am looking for other types of visa to enter and work in UK to look after her.
She no speaks English well, and its will take time before she will be able to live alone.
Is any other routes to apply?

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:24 pm

Can I apply under European Scheme as primary carer of British child?
Will this allow me to work?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:12 pm

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:30 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:12 pm
Aren't you same 8) 8)

immigration-for-family-members/type-of- ... 83795.html
No. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:32 pm

Casa wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:30 pm
seagul wrote:
Aren't you same 8) 8)

Could be same user with two usernames given the exact same posts and dates and circumstances. Might be posting off a VPN IP or internet cafe for example.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:42 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:32 pm
Casa wrote:
seagul wrote:
Aren't you same 8) 8)

Could be same user with two usernames given the exact same posts and dates and circumstances. Might be posting off a VPN IP or internet cafe for example.
Different circumstances Char. This OP is living with her daughter in Russia, the other member has ILR and is resident in the UK.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:44 pm

Casa wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:42 pm
CR001 wrote:
Casa wrote:
seagul wrote:
Aren't you same 8) 8)

Different circumstances Char. This OP is living with her daughter in Russia, the other member has ILR and is resident in the UK.
The other use doesn't hold ilr and also lives in Russia with the 16 year old daughter having left the UK before visa expiry in 2014, same as the user in this topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:56 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:44 pm
Casa wrote:
CR001 wrote:
Casa wrote:

The other use doesn't hold ilr and also lives in Russia with the 16 year old daughter having left the UK before visa expiry in 2014, same as the user in this topic.
I'll have a cup of tea.... :roll:
(Casa, not CR001)

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:21 am

Casa wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:56 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:44 pm
Casa wrote:
CR001 wrote:

I'll have a cup of tea.... :roll:

I am same user as Happy_lady, I forgot password for my ID and I have contacted site admin via form, explined what I forgot my passpord. I had not any respond for cople days, so I create new account.
I could not use old one.

P.S. I am no have ILR, I had right to remain which expired in 2004, 15 years ago. Since then I have not been in UK and no my daughter been in UK.
My daughter not able to travel in UK alone, her father ignoring every thing concerning our daughter , we divorced now, I am looking for solution, time is goes fast. In August my daughter must be in UK, for enrollment and choose college where is she wll study.
I will enter with visitors visa, I will return in Russia.
My daughter not want stay alone for time I will go back in Russia to sort my immigration status.
I looking for right solution.
I have attention to enter in UK under right route, and follow the law.
Its will be very great if you can give me right advice.
1.My daughter as British citizen and I as visitoir enter in UK, I will arrange every thing for my daughter and will go back to Russia. And from there I will apply as I have been adviced on site to apply as primary carer of my daugher.
2. How to to apply for EU Settlement Scheme?
-Who else can apply
you’re the primary carer of a British, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen

Will i need to be in UK? Can I apply as visitor and return to Russia?
Wait for decision?
Or i can apply from Russia before enter?
3. Another way

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:27 am

Many thanks Seagul to bring it to attention.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:40 am

Thank you for your advice,,,

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:26 am

Good morning forum

Can you please guide me futher in my action
How much money must be on my bank account before I will apply for entry clearance as primary carer of British child and how long before I will apply money must be on my account?
To hire an immigration solicitor is it right way or better apply yourself?
When I am payng NHS of 1200 before or after I have viss?
How much money will I need for be comfortable for first 6 months for 2 people for my daughter and me?
(Rent, bills, food, travel cost and etc)
My daughter will study not in London.
Is it way how my daughter can live in UK alone at 16, and I am support her from Russia?
I really need right guidance.

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:46 am

Good afternoon forum
I still looking for right route..Can you please guide me further in my actions..
Thank you

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:48 pm

Hi. I think first of all you both come to UK. Obviously you are on tourist Visa. When you are in UK than you apply for flr fp parental route 10years. But you have to convince home office that why your daughter can not stay 2 more years in Russia. When you apply for your application you have to stay in UK until decision come through.

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:41 am

Garry20g thank you for advice,,
I am not looking for stay so long in UK, also I would like to enter in UK under right route, first time when I will enter its will be visitors visa, becouse I need help my daughter to orginise her routine life from home to college. I am going in UK for time my daughter needs me, I think longest is 5 years is moe than enough.
I will return to Russia, and only after I will apply.
I am looking for immigration solicitor, but who offers this services telling me what I must pay money and them will tell which documents I need to provide for them to fill an application form.
As far I am understand this people only do same thing I can find on gov.uk
I am ready pay for real help, how and where find professional?

If my daughter will study in sixth form college, its free for age 16-18
I will pay for her accommodation, food and etc. Will be any problems in future for me to have sole responsobility visa, if my daughter study in college free?

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:03 am

Good morning forum
May be someone in similar situation and can advice me
I will be thankful for any advice

Toledos
Russia

Eu settlement-pre settled status- paper application- primary carer of british child

Post by Toledos » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:45 pm

Good afternoon every one.
I enter in UK with visitors visa in September 2019, returned with my daughter, she is British citizen.
Its no was any other ways how i can travel with my daughter in UK.
My daughter stydy in sixth form college now. I visit citizrn advice bureue and we made an applicattion under Eu settlement pre-settled, paper.
I send application to EU resokution centre 13.11
Them received 20.11.2019
27 november 2019 i received my letter for biometrics, issued 26.11
I done biometrics 27.11.2019
How long its takes to receive decision?
Can my application be refused?
How i can apply for work permit while i waiting for decision.
I really need have work, i have some savings left, but its will be last till end of December, and i dont know how survive after this.
I am only who is looking after kid.
Can you please advice in times process, and 8s any way how i can apply for work permit, while waiting for decision?
Regards

Toledos
Russia

Re: Eu settlement-pre settled status- paper application- primary carer of british child

Post by Toledos » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:36 pm

Toledos wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:45 pm
Good afternoon every one.
I enter in UK with visitors visa in September 2019, returned with my daughter, she is British citizen.
Its no was any other ways how i can travel with my daughter in UK.
My daughter stydy in sixth form college now. I visit citizrn advice bureue and we made an applicattion under Eu settlement pre-settled, paper.
I send application to EU resokution centre 13.11
Them received 20.11.2019
27 november 2019 i received my letter for biometrics, issued 26.11
I done biometrics 27.11.2019
How long its takes to receive decision?
Can my application be refused?
How i can apply for work permit while i waiting for decision.
I really need have work, i have some savings left, but its will be last till end of December, and i dont know how survive after this.
I am only who is looking after kid.
Can you please advice in times process, and 8s any way how i can apply for work permit, while waiting for decision?
Regards
Good afternoon.
Its 4 months and 15 days i wait decision from HO under EUSettlement as primary carer of British child. Every day them say ame things again.and again. I applied 13 of November 2019, in 2 weeks i had biometric, 13 of January i had my COA. Until 10 of March i had valid visitor visa. I was in Citizen Advice Bureue, i visit few immigration advisers, becouse i dont have money to pay for advice its was very hard to get any help.
I wrote to local MP, explined our case, had reply from them, that them contacted HO behalf of me and my daughter, wait 20 working days for reply.
I was under big pressure how to survive, my ex husband to support, i cannot claim chold maintanance becouse i dont have NI, i did not paid my rent last week.
Money which was left i spend on food and hygoene products.
We went to Local Borough them send us to Social Services, who j7st ignoring us. S S told me stay where are you, no pay rent, adk for help from family, your daughter must go and work, she is 17.
I explined to them, my daughtet no speak English well. I dont know can i work or no.
I have COA, i spoke yo one employee who told me that them will contacr HO, and no was replies from them.
I explined to HO, someone recently speak with mefrom there, that i really badly desparately need their decision to work and look after my daughter. I am no care about coronavirus, when i have decision i will go and work.

When i entered to UK i had visitor visa, and i could not apply under British law. My visa is expired now.
Can i apply under British law now, if i have another application under EU.
I dont have money nowxto pay for applicatoon and NHS charge, alsoi must do English test., its will cost money again.

Guidee please in futher actions. I will be thankful forxany advice. Regards.