ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS centre business hours

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anonymous1999
Mood:

VFS centre business hours

Post by anonymous1999 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:02 am

Hi, the vfs centre where my partner had his biometrics appointment is open for business on monday and tuesdays only. Does this mean that the processed visa application text can only come on a monday or tuesday as that is the only time they are open? The centre is in Canberra, Australia and has 2/3 other countries embassies that I think are open throughout the week but the UK embassy is only open on monday and tuesday.

So for example if the processed application reaches them on a wednesday, does that mean I’d have to wait until the monday after to know that the vfs centre has received the processed application?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: VFS centre business hours

Post by seagul » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:06 pm

anonymous1999 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:02 am
Hi, the vfs centre where my partner had his biometrics appointment is open for business on monday and tuesdays only. Does this mean that the processed visa application text can only come on a monday or tuesday as that is the only time they are open? The centre is in Canberra, Australia and has 2/3 other countries embassies that I think are open throughout the week but the UK embassy is only open on monday and tuesday.

So for example if the processed application reaches them on a wednesday, does that mean I’d have to wait until the monday after to know that the vfs centre has received the processed application?
Maybe they only deal the biometrics appointments on Monday & Tuesday but send notifications to applicants throughout the week.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

anonymous1999
Mood:

Re: VFS centre business hours

Post by anonymous1999 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:09 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:06 pm
anonymous1999 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:02 am

Maybe they only deal the biometrics appointments on Monday & Tuesday but send notifications to applicants throughout the week.
Yes maybe, I didn’t think of that