ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr refused but 30 months limited leave to remain

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Madasar
Newly Registered
Mood:

6month or 12month wage slips new system?

Post by Madasar » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:03 pm

Hi all I've just done the application for ilr set m but it's says I need to provide 12 month wage slips. But I am going to showing I work and my wife work and we both together make more then 18,600. We both make 9,724 each. ???

I can show I have more then 12 wage slips but my wife only can get 6month as she started work in October.

Any help would be grateful.

zimba
Mood:

Re: 6month or 12month wage slips new system?

Post by zimba » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:27 pm

6 months payslips if you did NOT change your job in the last 6 months or else 12 months !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Madasar
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Madasar » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 pm

Thanks for the replay but and the end off the application form online it's says you most provide 12 for me and 12 for my wife in the check list this is really confusing me? Also I've already submitted it the application and paid the fee and have an appointment on 21th this month.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:15 pm

Madasar wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 pm
Thanks for the replay but and the end off the application form online it's says you most provide 12 for me and 12 for my wife in the check list this is really confusing me? Also I've already submitted it the application and paid the fee and have an appointment on 21th this month.
Refer to the guidance. Follow what it says. Checklist sometimes is not accurate.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:56 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Madasar
Newly Registered
Mood:

ilr refused but 30 months limited leave to remain

Post by Madasar » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:45 pm

ilr refused but 30 months limited leave to remain. any advice to what to expect next. i have had to pay the 1000 surcharge. the reason i didn't get ilr is because i wasn't depositing cash same as wage slips i cant believe i got lazy as this the important part as every thing else was ok.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ilr refused but 30 months limited leave to remain

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:00 pm

That's a shame, had you stated this important fact when you asked questions in march, you would have been advised of the risk of refusal as it is mandatory for bank statements and payslips to match with salary amount.

When did the visa expire that ilr was based on??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Madasar
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: ilr refused but 30 months limited leave to remain

Post by Madasar » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:07 pm

hi , ilr expire date was 31/03/2019. i cant believe i didn't stay on top of my cash dopiest.when i did my extension i made sure i put the money in every month so it matches the wage slips.