ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stage 1 for Tech Nation: Just online or both online and physical documents?

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

balloony151
Newly Registered
Mood:
Taiwan

Stage 1 for Tech Nation: Just online or both online and physical documents?

Post by balloony151 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:12 pm

Hello all,

I'm slightly confused by the Tech Nation guideline. On the Tech Nation website, it said that you no longer have to submit stage 1 application physically, just upload documents online.

However, all of the people I spoke with, who applied for Tier 1 recently, said that they sent the soft copies for their documents physically to Tech Nation (Home Office no longer accept documents)

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

chakings22
Newly Registered

Re: Stage 1 for Tech Nation: Just online or both online and physical documents?

Post by chakings22 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:26 pm

Hi,

You don't have to send physical documents to either HO or Tech Nation. All the documents are uploaded on the Tech Nation portal when you apply online. After submitting your Tech Nation application, you will be applying HO portal for T1 visa. You just have to send the checklist ticking you have submitted the documents to Tech Nation.

No more physical docs to HO or Tech Nation.

CV

balloony151
Newly Registered
Mood:
Taiwan

Post by balloony151 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:47 pm

You literally just save my life. I submitted a couple of days ago, but people told me I don't need to send anything to HO so I didn't even send the checklist. Now I am reading among the lines and they did ask to send the checklist to HO address....

It has only been a few working days. Since they said to send the checklist within 15 working days, my case should be fine right?

I will go the post tomorrow to send the checklist....

Bahaa_84
Newly Registered
Jordan

Post by Bahaa_84 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:07 am

No need to send a checklist through post or any other documents for that matter. The process is completely online.