ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settled status processing times

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cookiemonster19
Newly Registered
Mood:
Indonesia

Re: Settled status processing times

Post by cookiemonster19 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:51 pm

GumanKKK wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:03 am
My wife got eea dependent ink stamp (01.04.2019)
Provided finger prints 28.06.2019
Application confirmation letter 02.07.2019
Waiting for decision now. We Attached my application (which was successful and I received settlement status).

I did my biometric on 3/7 and heard nothing until now. I called Settlement Centre and they said all information was there and I just needed to wait.

I understand that I need to wait for decision but for CoA it should not be long since it is linked to my husband application who got settled status and I am on new EEA Family Permit.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:43 pm

cookiemonster19 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:51 pm

I understand that I need to wait for decision but for CoA it should not be long since it is linked to my husband application who got settled status and I am on new EEA Family Permit.
Some people received their COA and final decision after 2 months
I know someone who received COA and Final decision after 2 months both same day
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

cookiemonster19
Newly Registered
Mood:
Indonesia

Post by cookiemonster19 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:38 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:43 pm
cookiemonster19 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:51 pm

Some people received their COA and final decision after 2 months
I know someone who received COA and Final decision after 2 months both same day
Hmmm..that's horrible. Is there any specific reason for the delay? Because technically if you are direct family of EEA national you automatically have rights to reside and work, especially when your application was made based on relationship with EEA national you relied on your previous application to Home Office (e.q. EEA Family Permit).

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:55 pm

I don’t understand what’s going on

Today for example home office issued settled status to somebody who only married 2 years ago and first meet Eu national 2 years ago and that gentleman applied pre settled status . Previously he was a student on student visa

Seamen
Newly Registered

Post by Seamen » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:21 pm

jedrzej88 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:06 pm
Hi all,

Together with my wife we applied for a pre-settled status on 10th of April. I am an EU national and she is non-EEA living in UK on EEA Family Permit. My case was completed on 30th of April, whereas she had an biometric appointment on 17th of April and we haven't heard anything back regarding her case since then. EU settlement helpline advisors keep saying everything is fine, just a volume of application is high, hence delays.

This is a bit confusing as processing time guidelines clearly state that currently application takes 1-4 days to be processed but she has been waiting for almost 2 months...

She hasn't received any COA letter from Home Office so can't apply for a job without biometric card/NIN and it is really frustrating.

Is anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks,
Jed
Yes mate I am in the same problem I summited my biometric on 16th April receive Coa 23rd April am already on PR but was in my passport so I had no card I have been waiting since 23rd April till now not yet keep calling and involving my mp still nothing on 23rd July will make it 3 month upon I have my PR since 2015

almedina12
Newly Registered
Mood:
Venezuela

Post by almedina12 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Hello everyone,

I felt quite disheartened reading these posts because it has taken so much longer for me. I have a tier 4 visa and I am married to an Italian citizen. When I made the application I incorrectly submitted my Biometric Residence Permit instead of a Biometric Residency Card and it seems as though that has delayed my application indefinitely.

Timeline:
7th of April - Submitted Application
9th of April - Submitted BRP
10th of May - After approximately 20 calls my case was escalated to some caseworker.

I keep calling every other day and they just say that the caseworker is still reviewing my case and that I should receive an email shortly with information about my case.

I have asked whether I could cancel my application and start a new one but they said I would have to wait 10 weeks in order to be able to start a new application.

Has anyone been through anything like this?

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm

I now have Settled Status. Please see my signature for timeline. I am Separated / RC Expired / No Residency proof given for EU family member.

Enzos
Newly Registered

Post by Enzos » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:57 am

[quote=realitycheckbruh post_id=1795203 time=1561119238 user_id=220219]
Hey all!

I just thought I'd share my Pre-Settlement Timeline.

I am married to a EU Citizen who is Irish (Republic of Ireland) and I am here on an EEA Family Permit (non-EU Spouse).

Hi there, sorry to disturb you. Im also married to an Irish Citizen. I submitted my biometrics on 07th of July.

I just have 2 questions. Did your spouse also apply or was it just you? And did they ask you to prove your spouse's residence in the UK ?

Seamen
Newly Registered

Post by Seamen » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:37 am

Been granted my indefinite leave take almost 3 months

Hayley01
South Africa

Post by Hayley01 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:24 pm

almedina12 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:07 pm
Hello everyone,

I felt quite disheartened reading these posts because it has taken so much longer for me. I have a tier 4 visa and I am married to an Italian citizen. When I made the application I incorrectly submitted my Biometric Residence Permit instead of a Biometric Residency Card and it seems as though that has delayed my application indefinitely.

Timeline:
10th of May - After approximately 20 calls my case was escalated to some caseworker.

I keep calling every other day and they just say that the caseworker is still reviewing my case and that I should receive an email shortly with information about my case.

I have asked whether I could cancel my application and start a new one but they said I would have to wait 10 weeks in order to be able to start a new application.

Hi there I am in your exact situation on Tier 2 visa applied on 31 March 2019 and married to an Italian national. Entered BRP instead of BRC and told to wait indefinitely until they knew what to do. Emailed MP in May and then then sent a letter to HO and then I was invited to submit biometrics at the post office on 14 June (date I received the letter) submitted biometrics on the 19th of June. Since then no COA nothing. Been calling at least once a week. Yesterday a very rude lady told me to just wait as they have thousands of applications and I told her I have been waiting for four months now including the first month of April when they kept telling me it was fine that I used BRP and there was no need to submit biometrics only to then change the story in May. So today I called and asked to log a complaint. Spoke to a manager who says my case was worked on on the 10th of July (not sure what that means if I still have no COA and the person yesterday said I have no COA because no one has validated my biometrics a whole month later). I am also stuck and disheartened and was advised in May to not cancel as I would receive a decision soon and yet months later I am still waiting. Now confused and stuck on what else to do.

Romy88
Ukraine

Post by Romy88 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:38 pm

Hayley01 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:24 pm
almedina12 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:07 pm
Hello everyone,

Timeline:

Hi there I am in your exact situation on Tier 2 visa applied on 31 March 2019 and married to an Italian national. Entered BRP instead of BRC and told to wait indefinitely until they knew what to do. Emailed MP in May and then then sent a letter to HO and then I was invited to submit biometrics at the post office on 14 June (date I received the letter) submitted biometrics on the 19th of June. Since then no COA nothing. Been calling at least once a week. Yesterday a very rude lady told me to just wait as they have thousands of applications and I told her I have been waiting for four months now including the first month of April when they kept telling me it was fine that I used BRP and there was no need to submit biometrics only to then change the story in May. So today I called and asked to log a complaint. Spoke to a manager who says my case was worked on on the 10th of July (not sure what that means if I still have no COA and the person yesterday said I have no COA because no one has validated my biometrics a whole month later). I am also stuck and disheartened and was advised in May to not cancel as I would receive a decision soon and yet months later I am still waiting. Now confused and stuck on what else to do.
I think that we should complain!

Romy88
Ukraine

Post by Romy88 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:40 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm
I now have Settled Status. Please see my signature for timeline. I am Separated / RC Expired / No Residency proof given for EU family member.

Congratulations!

Do you actually know any emails or forms where we can officially complain about the delay on our cases? It feels unfair to be honest. Lot of people who applied in July already received their status...

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:17 am

Congrats again to @askmeplz82.

My timeline:

2019 - 8th July applied for Settled Status.
2019 - 11th July - Biometric
2019 - 12th July - SETTLED STATUS GRANTED.

No COA Issued. Total time 5 days.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

cookiemonster19
Newly Registered
Mood:
Indonesia

Post by cookiemonster19 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:56 pm

Romy88 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:40 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:

Congratulations!

Do you actually know any emails or forms where we can officially complain about the delay on our cases? It feels unfair to be honest. Lot of people who applied in July already received their status...
You can submit your queries here:
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start

I sent them 2 emails about the delay I experienced and got answer within 2 days for each query.

Seamen
Newly Registered

Post by Seamen » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:18 pm

None eea got my settled status under 3 months
Biometric done 16 April COA receive 23rd April waited called them and case was escalated still nothing happened so I contacted my MP and he wrote them after 15 days they responded to him saying they are still on it will get back to me ASAP I waited nothing I called HO again they told me they will contact their manager after 1 weeks beeig 19th July 2019 I received email been granted indefinite leave to remain still waiting for my biometric card 7 days time

Hayley01
South Africa

Post by Hayley01 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:13 am

Hi all,

Update on my application. Pre-settled status granted today 22.07.19

My timeline :
31.3.19 : online application submitted and linked to EU spouse application. Entered BRP number in application which held up application.
Email to MP:31.05.19 (not sure if this helped or to what extent)
14. 06.19: biometric enrollment letter received
19.06.19: biometrics enrolled at post office
22.07.19: presettled status 11:32 am.

No COA ever received.

This is after countless calls to resolution centre last one being call with manager on the team requesting to log a complaint on 19.07.19 (not sure if this had anything to do with it) decision received after exactly 16 weeks.

Faizanhakim
India

Post by Faizanhakim » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 am

They have just become sooo slow

I have given them soo many calls and spoke with manager on last Wednesday who explained me that it shouldn’t be too long now and he can see that this file is long wait. But didn’t even receive COA even now so have them call this morning and spoke with complaint department who said will give you call back with update in half an hour and guess what 1 hour and no call decided to give them call again and surprise they said they havnt received answer from quality team as yet so once they get it they will give me a call back by tomorrow.

This people can actually take its time

Romy88
Ukraine

Post by Romy88 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:33 pm

cookiemonster19 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:56 pm
Romy88 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:40 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:

Congratulations!

You can submit your queries here:
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start

I sent them 2 emails about the delay I experienced and got answer within 2 days for each query.

It's pointless in my opinion. They will reply with the standard answer that everything is fine, you will get the decision soon, please check your email and spam folder and bla bla bla. Also they will apologise for the delay. I have already asked people at Resolution Centre to speak with my caseworker or at least asked them to give me a call or email me (I mean my caseworker). They said it's not possible. They can only read you some notes left on your application if there are any.

Vin1990
Newly Registered

Post by Vin1990 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:50 pm

hardeepsingh09 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:58 am
SETTLED STATUS TIMELINE VIA EU CHECK ID APP
Non-EEA National with ROR

Application sent via APP/ONLINE using BRP CARD from ROR:17-04-2019
Payment taken: No Fee
Confirmation email: Immediately 17-04-2019
Certificate of application Received:17-04-2019 (pdf attached with email)
Passport received: not been asked to sent any yet
Supporting Documents: not been asked to sent any yet
PR received: Received email today confirming my ILR. Brp card in post.
Very very happy. :D good luck to all who are waiting.
Hello, did you have to get your biometrics done?

Many thanks

hevenly12
Newly Registered

Post by hevenly12 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:54 pm

scigo wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:58 pm
According to the EU Settlement Scheme processing times will be updated shortly on the above website.
Reading around google, it should take around 2 weeks to get the approval, 81% of applicants was approved in the pilot have approval in 3 days.
I have submitted my and my wife's application yesterday evening, like many other people did i guess.
I have been pre-approved for Settled Status, wife needed extra info to submit, which we did straight away.
I am intending to post my result when received with dates.

Application submitted: 21/01/2019
Fees taken: not yet
Confirmation email received: immediately 21/01/2019
Confirmation on status: N/A
Any paperwork received: N/A

Application submitted: 03/07/2019
Fees taken: seems free to non-eu national family of eu national.
Biometrics : 09/07/2019
COA: 19/07/2019
Settled status granted : 22/07/2019
RC is expected to arrive within 7 days.

Vin1990
Newly Registered

Post by Vin1990 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 pm

realitycheckbruh wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:13 pm
Hey all!

I just thought I'd share my Pre-Settlement Timeline.

I am married to a EU Citizen who is Irish (Republic of Ireland) and I am here on an EEA Family Permit (non-EU Spouse).

I applied on the 25th of May and I managed to book a biometric appointment for the 12th of June (I booked a free one thats why it took so long!). I had to cancel the appointment as I couldn't make it. So I managed to rebook for the 17th of June - another free appointment in Croydon.

So, here is my timeline:

17th of June - Submitted Biometrics
19th of June - received CoA at 11:54am and then at 12:06pm I received my confirmation of status saying that I got Pre-Settled Status.
21st of June - Received my BRP; Type of Permit: EU Scheme Pre-Settlement.

I hope this has given some people hope!

Everything was done in four days!

If anyone wants to see what the BRP looks like, let me know and I will post a picture with my details omitted.

If anyone wants some advice on how it all worked, drop me a PM.

Thanks for everyone's advice on the forum!
Hello, can you please post the picture of the biometric card?

Many thanks

Hansenji
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Hansenji » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:33 pm

Hi, I’m in the same boat as I’m a non-EEA married to an Irish citizen. Have a family permit residence card and just did biometrics. The woman who took my biometrics just told me the timeline is 8 weeks to 6 months?? Online processing times are so much shorter. What’s going on?

Hansenji
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Hansenji » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:09 pm

Hansenji wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:33 pm
Hi, I’m in the same boat as I’m a non-EEA married to an Irish citizen. Have a family permit residence card and just did biometrics. The woman who took my biometrics just told me the timeline is 8 weeks to 6 months?? Online processing times are so much shorter. What’s going on?
Spoke too soon!

Applied Online: 18 July
Biometrics taken: 24 July
CoA: 25 July
Settled Status: 25 July
BRP in the mail, should arrive in 7 days.

Littlemoor
BANNED
Pakistan

Third week from 29 July : Settled status processing times

Post by Littlemoor » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:42 pm

I am non eea.
Application submitted.9 July 2019
Biometrics. 12 July. 2019.
No coa.
From 29 July, third week will start..

What is happening... called resolution department 7 times in 2 weeks, they said all ok... processing..

Not worried for coa, as I have my passport and my non eea permit valid until March 2020.

My wife was national got coa in 4 days, she got settle stattus... why me long

Have attached, marriage certificate, 7 year old. Uk marriage
. wife passport. Her settle stattus reference number..

Just worried and anxious to get my settle stattus now..
Please share your viewd

Lady-Bee
Newly Registered

Post by Lady-Bee » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:42 am

Non-EU single parent to British child
Student visa 5 years+ 5 Years leave to remain(10 year route)
Applied via post 16/07/19 and received passports + confirmation letter asking me to take Bimoetrics within 7 days
Biometrics taken on 29/07/19 and now waiting for outcome.

Has anyone had similar experience and whether return of passports(not supporting documents) is sign of approval)
Thanks