ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment start date can be visa issue date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rbajju
Newly Registered

Tier 2 general ILR Job changed not updated in SMS

Post by rbajju » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:22 pm

Can you please reply what happen if my job title has changed 6 months before, but my employer has updated / inform to home office now and i am in due for ILR in next 2 week and going to apply in second week of August . would it be problem on my ILR application due to late information of job title changed however SSO code is same and my responsibility is not significantly changed

Please respond

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 2 general ILR Job changed not updated in SMS

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:40 am

No unless there was a increase in salary above the threshold then your sponsor can be investigated
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

aplinhar
Mood:
Brazil

Post by aplinhar » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:45 am

Hey rbajju,

Same situation here and got IRL with no issues. The company mentioned the late change in website and the fact the original SOC code still applied in the letter confirming the employment.

Just be aware about any salary spikes just before IRL may be investigated (check other posts about the subject).

rbajju
Newly Registered

Post by rbajju » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:21 pm

Thank you so much Guys all your responses

Now there is one more thing want to clarify

My HR not only update job title but also update my salary as well in SMS system with stated that " this is in line with standard salary increases within the company", however salary never been updated in the the system since my joining and i joined the company 4 years ago.

but good things is that i got my visa extension last year only where my salary mentioned to home office to get extension of my visa so they are updated with my salary any way i assume latest from last year however SMS system was not updated since my joining ( 4 years ago)

Please answer will it be a problem

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:23 pm

Normal across the company salary increases do not have to be reported. It is only when you are the only one getting it in the company etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rbajju
Newly Registered

Post by rbajju » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:43 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:23 pm
Normal across the company salary increases do not have to be reported. It is only when you are the only one getting it in the company etc.

Yes, but My company reported now , however salary increment was part of annual increment as per the company policy each year

No idea whether it would be problem or not

rbajju
Newly Registered

Post by rbajju » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:23 am

rbajju wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:21 pm
Thank you so much Guys all your responses

Now there is one more thing want to clarify

My HR not only update job title but also update my salary as well in SMS system with stated that " this is in line with standard salary increases within the company", however salary never been updated in the the system since my joining and i joined the company 4 years ago.

but good things is that i got my visa extension last year only where my salary mentioned to home office to get extension of my visa so they are updated with my salary any way i assume latest from last year however SMS system was not updated since my joining ( 4 years ago)

Please answer will it be a problem
Anyone can reply please

rbajju
Newly Registered

Employment start date can be visa issue date

Post by rbajju » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:09 am

Hi I have query regrading Employment start date

is it ok if my previous employer has issued absence letter state employment start date as Visa issue date , however my entry in UK is after 3 days of issued date of visa back to 2014

I am going to apply ILR soon

will it be any cause for ILR application

Sooner reply appreciate

zimba
Mood:

Re: Employment start date can be visa issue date

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:20 am

No issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice